Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Apr 15, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
porb solver

Houston, TX

#1 Aug 12, 2010
how many meth sluts do you know? cristinas the biggest one i know of in pleasanton
Vixen

Houston, TX

#4 Sep 18, 2012
Everyone in Floresville TX knows Ysenia Sotelo sux dick for meth or any other drug
time

United States

#7 Sep 18, 2012
Sarah Gomez- man she can give good head
holycrap

Euless, TX

#8 Sep 19, 2012
That red head in pleasenton...uh Farrah Miller....she will do anything to stay close to that pipe
You too

Euless, TX

#9 Sep 19, 2012
Sounds like I need to get some meth n look up all the chicks n have them all go down on me at the same time :))
TRUE

United States

#11 Sep 20, 2012
holycrap wrote:
That red head in pleasenton...uh Farrah Miller....she will do anything to stay close to that pipe
I have seen that in action
Guy guy

Euless, TX

#13 Sep 25, 2012
TRUE wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen that in action
where can I find this chick?
ruffneck

Euless, TX

#15 Oct 12, 2012
That girl Farrah she's a dirty tramp. I banged her aint worth a lay . Ugly too I was drunk.
Sydney

Hondo, TX

#16 Oct 15, 2012
Gracie Guerrero is a huge meth ho
gross

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Oct 15, 2012
Just look for the girls with jacked up teeth and fkd up complexion. Those druggie girls will do anything for a fix.
Robert R

San Angelo, TX

#18 Oct 21, 2012
Jana Juhasz is a meth and coke head, I know this for a fact...they need to raid whatever hotel shes is staying at tonight. HUGE BUST!
question

San Antonio, TX

#19 Oct 23, 2012
yeah, that chick is something else. yuck
Witherspoon

Hondo, TX

#20 Nov 18, 2012
Gracie Guerrero or Romero is really bad on that right now. But I think she has split personalities. She going and showing all her business on fb then act like some random chic hacked her cuz she realized what a dumb a** she looked! Lmao no one believed you! Cuz they all know the truth about your druggy past present and future!
lockurdoors

Ballwin, MO

#22 Nov 25, 2012
Farrah's nasty ass with blow ur husband/BF & ur dog for $$$ or Meth, Desiree gives $20 bl0 jobs for crack all day long, Janeka will steal & f**k 4 rock she was at 3 different hotels last week, & there's many more disease infested hos out there too.
Horny

Ballwin, MO

#24 Nov 25, 2012
Sounds like my type of women, and seriously how can i get a hold of them.
lol

Ballwin, MO

#25 Nov 25, 2012
Horny wrote:
Sounds like my type of women, and seriously how can i get a hold of them.
Under a rock...our wherever u find scum or Trash.
Horny

Ballwin, MO

#27 Nov 25, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Under a rock...our wherever u find scum or Trash.
Lets see your home has rocks in the yard, some soap scum in your shower, and you should have a trash can...so where do you live LOL
lol

Ballwin, MO

#28 Nov 25, 2012
Well actually I have nothing but a lawn for a yard....and I clean my bath room every morning before work. I do have a place I put my trash and that's at the curb...go have fun.
Horny

Ballwin, MO

#29 Nov 25, 2012
lol wrote:
Well actually I have nothing but a lawn for a yard....and I clean my bath room every morning before work. I do have a place I put my trash and that's at the curb...go have fun.
Sure you do, I am so happy that your the only one that believes your post. Yea you also work 365.25 days a year.( o )
lol

Ballwin, MO

#30 Nov 25, 2012
Horny wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you do, I am so happy that your the only one that believes your post. Yea you also work 365.25 days a year.( o )
Ya u just proved u belong with one of these skanks. You have a nice life there fella....hope ur Dick don't fall off.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 27 min That Fart Guy 22,304
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 30 min That Fart Guy 17,886
who knows quincy mccoulgh 5 hr Oh geez 2
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 5 hr That Fart Guy 768
Weldon Cude (Oct '10) 13 hr roughneck 15
trish 15 hr beauty 2
Michelle Guerra AKA Black Bitch 22 hr lol 19
•••
•••
•••

Pleasanton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pleasanton People Search