Why do women stay with there cheating boyfriends

Posted in the Pleasanton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
All dum

United States

#1 Jun 7, 2011
Why I dont understand?is it because they have low self esteem.there r girls out there that beg them back and let them screw around ladys plenty out there let go of the losers.begging them back and letting him treat u like trash makes yall look like losers to.sorry but true,no use crying over spilled milk....
bc their dumb

San Antonio, TX

#2 Jun 7, 2011
and whocares your probably a H*e who throws yourself on the men to have them cheat on their wife or girlfriend stupid a@@ cu*t..AND the Man or Women takes each back so y r u so butt hurt bc you were a one night stand? theres another saying why is the man going to pay for the cow when he can get the milk for free?? guys cheat girls cheat what can you do about it nothing sooo this topix is dumb FYI bye have a great night at the bar alone
blah blah

United States

#3 Jun 7, 2011
Ok honestly some guys change. Yea my man cheated once and i left him for a while but because he is one of the good ones he learned from his mistake and i did take him back but made him suffer alone. Some girls just cant let go thats why their men do it again and again. And maybe its just a love thing women are more emotional and feel a mans all they got.
All dum

United States

#4 Jun 7, 2011
Im married stupid but I have a friend who has a boyfriend who cheats and she stays with him and I dont know why.stop being all butt hurt idiot if it doesnt pertain to u stupid cunt.i was merly asking a question if u cant answer right get the f"""k off this topic always has to b fool to answer all dum lmfao .maybe it hit a nerve,done any begging lately lol...
I LoVe Maria

United States

#5 Jun 7, 2011
I think cuz they have low self esteem and there use to being with that person they've been with for a long time.. And maybe Cuz the women hasn't Put her Foot down and knock sum sense in to there men to stay faithful.. Then again all men are jerk's and just doesn't give a F**ck anymore n cheat's.. Men are Pig's they sleep with anything tht walks.. Sick muther f**cker's..!!!
whtever

United States

#6 Jun 8, 2011
I'm sure there are other reasons why people stay with their significant other who cheats it can't always be that they have low self esteem. Every situation is different and it's nobody's place to judge why they choose to stay.
info

San Antonio, TX

#7 Jun 8, 2011
All dum wrote:
Im married stupid but I have a friend who has a boyfriend who cheats and she stays with him and I dont know why.stop being all butt hurt idiot if it doesnt pertain to u stupid cunt.i was merly asking a question if u cant answer right get the f"""k off this topic always has to b fool to answer all dum lmfao .maybe it hit a nerve,done any begging lately lol...
are you but hurt cause ur wife cant let go of her boyfriend that f*cks her better than you did it seems its always baltimore,md writing but hurt topix lol what you should worry about should be your ***rt dates haha
Just cause

United States

#8 Jun 8, 2011
Their pedejas lol no other reason why stay with a guy who is doing someone like they do u thats just a hell no n by book..
info

San Antonio, TX

#9 Jun 8, 2011
Just cause wrote:
Their pedejas lol no other reason why stay with a guy who is doing someone like they do u thats just a hell no n by book..
now im sure who you are your just but hurt
Just cause

United States

#10 Jun 8, 2011
And ur just stupid lol
peter

Hondo, TX

#11 Jun 8, 2011
lol too funny..
info

San Antonio, TX

#12 Jun 9, 2011
Just cause wrote:
And ur just stupid lol
yeah stupid enough to f*ck your woman
angel

Hondo, TX

#13 Jun 11, 2011
thats so lame lol
liz

Providence, RI

#14 Feb 12, 2013
i think women that stay with men that cheat are afaid to leave them and at the end of the they the guy never going to change cause its how fare you let a man get away with it hes going to keep cheating on you know matter what all hes going to do his feed you some more lines and keep doing the same pattens over and over again . you let them get away with it the first and know hes going to keep cheating on you at the end of the they you derver everything your getting the lies and the cheating
honestly

Lampasas, TX

#15 Feb 12, 2013
Some men&women cheat because they believe the grass is green on the other side:(
Then they realize its not so they change:) and some men and women do change for the LOVE THEY STILL HAVE FOR EACH OTHER:) what doesn't kill you just makes you stronger:)
Why start something with someone new when you can fix what you already have :)
iDK ijS:)
Takeitho

Devine, TX

#16 Feb 12, 2013
It's hard! Especially if u have a family but I'm done! Heather u can have my man good luck with ur life! BULL$HIT
Oh yea

United States

#17 Feb 12, 2013
Takeitho wrote:
It's hard! Especially if u have a family but I'm done! Heather u can have my man good luck with ur life! BULL$HIT
This don't sound like the same scorned female that was ranting and leaving nasty topics and phone numbers on here a couple of weeks ago. Either she is hiding from the TOPIC GURU (the guy that erases indecent topics) or has really given up on her unfaithful husband { which is a wise choice } so please take my advice and sleep with his friends and video it post it, but let us know where. Go to the local bars and have meaningless SEX with as many men and women you can. HAVE FUN
BLAZiN-BABE

United States

#18 Feb 12, 2013
Takeitho wrote:
:( you'll be ok:)
i was in a situation like yours:( but im over it:) yes it hurts but being the idiot hurts more :( im happy now:)
And my life feels comfortable:) what doesn't kill us just makes us stronger (: well im here if you need a shoulder or an ear to talk to:) email me:) queenmv@gmail.com
Ohhyeahh(: DON'T FORGET THE KARMA OF FUCKING OVER A GOOD GIRL IS SEEING THE BITCHHH THEY END UP WITH(: trust mE:) the feeling is AWESOME(: aND IN TIME YOU'LL GET TO KNOW THAT FEELING TOO(: lol
BLAZiN-BABE

United States

#19 Feb 12, 2013
Oh yea wrote:
<quoted text>
This don't sound like the same scorned female that was ranting and leaving nasty topics and phone numbers on here a couple of weeks ago. Either she is hiding from the TOPIC GURU (the guy that erases indecent topics) or has really given up on her unfaithful husband { which is a wise choice } so please take my advice and sleep with his friends and video it post it, but let us know where. Go to the local bars and have meaningless SEX with as many men and women you can. HAVE FUN
don't listen to this person!!it must be a man!!!
oh yea

United States

#20 Feb 12, 2013
BLAZiN-BABE wrote:
<quoted text>don't listen to this person!!it must be a man!!!
MV (MELISSA VASQUEZ) your so full of bullsh/t to come on here and pretend your life is Soo wonderful. Please don't get me started on posting all you life on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bethany Moore? 3 hr muddin boy 9
Roger Cruz & Randy B (Jul '13) 8 hr Curious 3
Deserae Powell East Side Hole (Jun '14) 15 hr wonder 19
Marla (mar) 18 hr true 16
Destinee giatan 20 hr Lol 2
any hot girls wanna have some good sex tonight ... (Feb '11) Wed biggdogg2014 74
women in the oilfield (Apr '12) Wed Dakota1998 96
Pleasanton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pleasanton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:52 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:52PM
Report: Texans D-line coach Bill Kollar to join Gary Kubiak in Denver