frac tech guy

Ballwin, MO

#1 Feb 4, 2013
Melissa at Cancun is a very hot woman!! Very hot, sexy looking body who takes care of herself
what

Killeen, TX

#2 Feb 5, 2013
Is that the Melissa Vasquez?
wtf

United States

#3 Feb 5, 2013
Heck no, that Melissa V is a chubby prieta with peroxide dyed hair and has fat dark lips that look like a fondio on her face. That aint pretty at all. Even my d!ck has standards!!!!
chamuco

United States

#4 Feb 5, 2013
Toda viya pinche maranas ya dejen la enpas.
No esta feya eya esta bien bonita eres tu laque esta gasha poreso todabiya la busca tu novio pero eya no le importa solo que paque le mueven ala pobre
Porque son unas maranas qualqieras.
wtf

United States

#6 Feb 5, 2013
Ta fellita. Es la marijuana que estas fumando con ella que te tiene toda turnia. Pinche prieta marijuana.
THE1uLoVE2H8ON

Dallas, TX

#8 Feb 8, 2013
wtf wrote:
Heck no, that Melissa V is a chubby prieta with peroxide dyed hair and has fat dark lips that look like a fondio on her face. That aint pretty at all. Even my d!ck has standards!!!!
HAHAHAHA!!!!! You FATTTTTNOLIFE UGLY GHETTO HOEZ STILLLL H8iN ON MY FABULOUS HAIR(: JUST A LITTLE FYI: i GO TO ISSAC@ROSS IN SAN ANTONIO(: maybe you should go&try iT:) SOO YOU COULD STOP H8iNNN ON MY HAiR ALREADY:) &4mY LiPS(: iM ALWAYS GETTING TOLD I HAVE BEAUTIFUL FULL LiPS;) lol the ONLY THING YOU DIDN'T LIE ABOUT WAS ME BEING CHUBBY:)
NoWWWRaise your STANDARDS&STICKBYOUR DICK IN SOMETHING CLEAN&HONEST;) LMMFAOH@YOUR STUPID ASS!!
Ohhh,&NOOO1 is looking for me so please stop making things worse!! NOW BACK TO WORK I GO BEFORE PUNKASS NO BACKBONE HOEZ(: sTART CALLING MY JUZOBBB;) HAHAHAHA!!!!HAVE A FABULOUS DAYYYY!!! I knoWWW i AMMMM:) T.G.I.F!!!!&PAYYYYDAY:)
reymundo

Houston, TX

#9 Feb 9, 2013
Que tal Cochinita no que no.
Overkill

United States

#10 Feb 9, 2013
reymundo wrote:
Que tal Cochinita no que no.
picate el pestoso a la Melissa Vasquez de Leming le apesta el hocico a puro meco con infection.
JOSEPH MARTINEZ

United States

#11 Feb 12, 2013
Hey honey is beautiful.I've been after that ass for a while and she tells me no because she's in love with some looser.so how the hell did you get a chance? If your really with her your one lucky man so take care of her because a girl like that is one in a million! Idk what im doing wrong because I've done the gentlemandeal and the flower sending and the getting her drunk off her ass and nothing! I know she's high maintenance and her kids are first nd i got all she needs.dang ill play daddy ill pay tuition's im willing to get out the army for her.and i still don't get a return call or a text reply.but your saying you got her attention!who are you and please tell me what your doing because im not bad looking at all i have a career my own home my family who loves her and they don't even know her like that.if your real and you are with her your lucky lol @jeff say bro thanks for letting her know im just a call away.let her know ill be back for her party in April and i hope i get a little kiss even if it's on my cheek. Todo puto on the cheeky jeff im in love foo
hopefully we get to hit up fiesta this year bro 100days im down to 65 days before i get to see my masota with her big juicy glossy lips..mmmm yummy I've never had them but im planning on having them when i get home! If my best friend/ favorite cousin hooks it up!!! Well I just wanted to put my50 in on this stupid topic because like i said I've done all i can just to get a chance to talk to her but I've been reading stupid topix about her and the topix put up&taken off really quick are all bogus! I know honey is one of a kind and not so pretty girls are always
Talking trash about her when they know its not true.but i know from experience she is not a dirty hoeski she's my future wife!who's gonna have my first kid in 2016 lol
oh yea

United States

#12 Feb 12, 2013
And on the count of three you will wake up. 1....2.....3....you sound all baboso. Your showing all you colors stupid she has you bait.line.and sinker. With all you got carnal you can get better. Like the saying goes. Somewhere somebody is putting up with all her sh!t. I hit that once a while back and she ain't all that and a bag of apples. PLAY HARD TO GET. you'll have them eating off your hand buying you cloths telling all her friends how hung you are and even her friends will give it up. Don't be showing you cards bobby. It works try it.....who knows you could just be dissallusioned
Guy

United States

#14 Feb 12, 2013
She is the restaurant's owner's wife.
JOSEPH MARTINEZ

United States

#15 Feb 12, 2013
@Oh yea i don't believe you homeboy because like i said I've been after this girl for about a year1/2
And im a decent man.and i still can't get a chance at her!
Hey homeboy tell me what you did wrong so i won't do it because thats your loss loosing a sexy loyal dependant Lady.and hopefully now that your out the picture she can give me the chance I've been waiting on! She said she has no idea who you are.and i believe her because she only told me about that short dude that works with my cousin.i don't think she would be making that shit up
@GABBY do what you gotta do im out this one,but if she starts with my masota im getting in even if im in Alaska!
But you girls shouldn't have anything to worry about since im not with her yet!but in April is when you should worry cuz I'll be home then.lol i got you cuzo&i got my masota too.i can't wait just a little under60 days&im back for two weeks...hey i did call you im still blocked:(
Now you try! Before i get to bed
april

Ferris, TX

#16 May 6, 2013
Hate that slut uglyhoe. Her dude ugly to pinchea wetbag
stupid fool

Houston, TX

#20 May 13, 2013
Puro pinchea wetbags no vallen pura maderala border patrol gona get yaw,,,,
lol

Dallas, TX

#21 May 13, 2013
stupid fool wrote:
Puro pinchea wetbags no vallen pura maderala border patrol gona get yaw,,,,
LMMFAO yep!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gina gitan 32 min Becky 1
My son 17 hr Dad 6
older woman Wed just here 1
carpenter needed Wed help here 2
connie vela Wed just a curious guy 1
looking for fun Mon Chevy 1
jesse garza (Aug '12) Mon missinghim 13
Pleasanton Dating
Find my Match

Pleasanton Jobs