First Prev
of 2
Next Last
manda

Dallas, TX

#23 Jul 24, 2012
Holy guacamolly. I am 5 months proggos and was looking for an ob gyn and my grandma goes there for da weight prograhm they due and she said it is way out of order there and the management is very shitty and she heard them saying things about her friend that upset her so badly. Guess i wont b seeing that dr fo sho. What ever happened to patient privacy
rae

Haslet, TX

#25 Jul 26, 2012
manda wrote:
Holy guacamolly. I am 5 months proggos and was looking for an ob gyn and my grandma goes there for da weight prograhm they due and she said it is way out of order there and the management is very shitty and she heard them saying things about her friend that upset her so badly. Guess i wont b seeing that dr fo sho. What ever happened to patient privacy
Privacy!! Not in that office and not as long as the person in charge is still there, She doesn't know the meaning of the word. I feel bad for him you think by now he would of gotton new management if its that bad , I mean you lost your entire staff withthin weeks there has to be a pretty good reason why. But I'm sure their at better places where they are appreciated .
haha

San Antonio, TX

#27 Jul 30, 2012
Who r the people that work their? Maybe if u put thier names here they can talk about them like they talk about the people....
Hipaa

San Antonio, TX

#29 Aug 27, 2012
Anyone heard of hipaa?? Patient should be able to go to the dr without nosey people getting in their business and talking about them. If u hear the staff talking about patients you can report them, ur right it is a big no no
Federal Offense

Haslet, TX

#30 Aug 27, 2012
Breeching patient privacy is a federal offense! The Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) was created for this reason! It is Healthcare Education 101! Every person who works in a healthcare setting, from housekeeping to maintainance, office personnel and medical staff are all bound to this law! So if you are being truthful contact the Office of Civil Rights of the U.S Department of Health and Human Services!
Yup

San Antonio, TX

#31 Aug 27, 2012
Anyone who works in the healthcare field should know that, if they violate it in anyway the should be reported. It's unethical to discuss a persons medical info, it's a very serious offense
who

San Antonio, TX

#35 Sep 2, 2012
Dude if u got something to say to her go say it to her face or put ur name one here so they dnt think it's their family starting shit, every time some one puts shit about them they always think its the wrong people and it starts a whole bunch of unnecessary drama so either stfu or grow balls and put ur name
not even

San Antonio, TX

#48 Sep 5, 2012
First off, don't think anyone was saying anything illegal pertaining to Dr blackmon. Just the woman in his office. She is the one who is wrong.legally wrong. I think what you are insinuating is wrong. Saw u post almost identical on another thread.
Now, in response to "great idea", I also know some bi*ch who was telling people confidential medical related info to others. Not sure what doctor's office she works for. Think it was in s.a. tho; kinds funny, she was always posting pica of her and staff on f.b.one of my friends was affected. By here. Told her to turn her in for violating the hippa act.
krystal

United States

#49 Sep 5, 2012
So is krystal still working four Dr.Blackmond or was she fired. Yu people's tawk about two many different topic on one tread. An what about Mary Anna dat used to work there she wuz niceest.
lol

Cleveland, OH

#50 Sep 6, 2012
geez can not stand people who can not type/speak correctly. I can understand shortening words, especially on a phone. But "wuz" is the same amount of letters as "was". "dat" reminds me of Tweety Bird "I tought I taw a Putty cat" Misspelling words on accident or through autocorrect is understandable. However, trying to be "gangster" on the internet is pretty darn stupid
yup

San Antonio, TX

#51 Sep 6, 2012
lol wrote:
geez can not stand people who can not type/speak correctly. I can understand shortening words, especially on a phone. But "wuz" is the same amount of letters as "was". "dat" reminds me of Tweety Bird "I tought I taw a Putty cat" Misspelling words on accident or through autocorrect is understandable. However, trying to be "gangster" on the internet is pretty darn stupid
so if somebody says wuz that means there a gangster? by what your saying Sounds like your pretty darn stupid yourself not to mention close minded
yup

San Antonio, TX

#53 Sep 6, 2012
ur an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Learn to 'spoke' first off . Alot of young kids (and not so young )ignorants think they sound really cool on here talking alot of crap and misspelling words is so 'gangsta' yes ! You actually sound stupid really do . But up to you to make an A$$hole out of yourself . Keep acting dumb . Looks like you didn't learn anything in school . Make your parents proud of all the money they worked so hard for , to send you to schools to learn proper english . Sadly you'r idiots indeed .
learn to spoke? Or speak? And aren't you doing the same exact thing by being on here talking about how people spell, that's talking crap yourself so your a hypocrite by doing the same thing you can't stand! And if I say omg does that make me a stuck up bitch? No it doesn't so if someone spells wuz instead of was who the hell are you to judge?surely nobody too important for you to be judging right away when you don't even know who these people are, so if your saying there so stupid then I guess you should be happy that you think your so much better (in your head) than anyone else, but the the way you spell and talk your not better than anyone else, just someone who thinks they are
lol

Cleveland, OH

#54 Sep 7, 2012
Yu people's tawk about two many different topic on one tread. An what about Mary Anna dat used to work there she wuz niceest.
----This is ignorant. on the "spoke", I believe "ur an idiot" was being facetious. And like I said, accidents, auto correct, shortening words (abt for about) or even typing to fast and getting typos is understandable. But "wuz" "dat" "people's" "tawk", no, that is in no way, acceptable. Shows ignorance and quite frankly very little education. My 9 year old can write better than that
lol

Cleveland, OH

#56 Sep 10, 2012
ignorance is the state of being uniformed. Could pertain to anything in general; law, social etiquette, romance, etc. Lack of education, or in this case very little education, is pretty much self explanatory. And no, no foodstamps here. And I'm sorry, I am a female. So, yes, the kid is mine. Nice job judging. Why would you assume I was a male or even on food stamps? Nothing in my posts pertains to either male or female. Now in the post I'm referring to, trying to be "gangster" is very obvious in the way the post was written. And yes, I do sound smarter than "krystal". YOU even sound smarter than krystal.
and unfortunately, when i was reading your post, i had to laugh because i thought of homer simpson "doh!!"
lol

Cleveland, OH

#61 Sep 11, 2012
Honey, you're not the smart one. You have no clue who I am. And apparently, I'm not the only one that thinks "Krystal" is illiterate.
omg

San Antonio, TX

#62 Sep 11, 2012
I'm so tired of everyone on topix saying you don't know who I am or I'm somebody so close to you, this is not so and so, it's annoying and very stupid if people are tired of people talking shit and wants to know who they are please learn to track there ip addresses! but please do it the right way! Don't be a idiot and do it where u can only find out where the signal comes from, look it up there is a way to do it right where u can find out exactly where the person is and in some cases you can even get there provider/ persons name, not only the address all you need is 40 mins of your time and google so if your tired of idiots talking smack and want to know who it is look it up and do it right, it works trust me don't listen to the idiots that say no no it can't be don't because their the ones who don't wanta be caught talking shit so do it if you wanta know, if not just keep arguing with the people who like to hide and talk smack! just saying try it.
please

San Antonio, TX

#64 Sep 13, 2012
What the h*ll are you talking about "lol lol u"?
lol

United States

#66 Sep 17, 2012
holy cow, chill the f*ck out. im not talking about the Krystal that works there. Ive never even been to Dr. Blackmons office. If you look back, there is a post posted by someone with the "Krystal" back on Wednesday Sept 5th, the 49th post. That is who all this "illiteratacy" is referring too. Not your apparent friend. The one who posted under Krystal is the one that "tawks lik dis". If you'd actually read the comments, they refer back to that post on the 5th. "Got is now?"
lol

United States

#68 Sep 19, 2012
I'm not trying to be nice you f*cking idiot. Read the f*cking post and you will see it is just the facts. ain't trying to get on your nice side. I don't need to. You're the one who looks like a moron. your friend wasn't talked about badly on here. So maybe you just need to shut up. Thank You
lol

United States

#70 Sep 24, 2012
nope, i am not brittany. wrong again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kadobles bar and grill owner (May '15) 19 hr Liz 10
Christy salinas lopez Sun Friend fool 1
Elena Lopez Ortiz (aka Elenota) Sun Sit 3
Susie lopez Sat boom 4
Name a Meth Head Nov 30 Dave 25
guy at heb (Feb '12) Nov 30 History 3
loom really a blessing Nov 29 obody 2

Pleasanton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance