First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Question

San Antonio, TX

#1 May 24, 2012
To anyone who has had him as your OB/GYN, At how many weeks does he do an ultrasound to detect the gender of your baby??
slurred

United States

#2 May 25, 2012
Question wrote:
To anyone who has had him as your OB/GYN, At how many weeks does he do an ultrasound to detect the gender of your baby??
I got mine done at about 15 weeks
Julie

Lithonia, GA

#3 May 25, 2012
I got mine at 20 weeks, dr.zertuche does them at 26 weeks
life

United States

#4 May 30, 2012
Around 20wks
omg

San Antonio, TX

#5 Jun 5, 2012
switch to Dr.Zertuche ASAP, Dr.Blackmon is not a good doc. he gave me the wrong meds while getting induced and for the first time ever i had a sezure well 3 at that.. and when it came to pushing he walked out half way through i was doing it by myself AND when i went back for my month check up he checked me the wrong way and reopened my stitches "down there" never been in so much pain in my life :,(
smiles

United States

#6 Jun 5, 2012
will i agree Dr.Zertuche is awesome hes a really great ob gyn :)
Dr Z

Jourdanton, TX

#7 Jun 5, 2012
Dr. Z is NOT an ob/gyn he is a family doctor and is great for when you are sick but go to a REAL ob/gyn who won't induce you to fit his schedule so he won't have to come to the hospital in the middle of the night.
mama

United States

#8 Jun 5, 2012
Dr z is my ob/gyn hes awsome I had him for both my bbys great doc. He has his own office ibehind the hospital in jourdanton
Dr B

Lithonia, GA

#9 Jun 5, 2012
I had no problems with blackmon, I actually had a better experience with him than zertuche but to each their own

Since: Aug 11

San Antonio, TX

#10 Jun 6, 2012
I would choose Z over Banyday! Z makes a personal relationship and cares about his patients!
mama of two
#11 Jun 7, 2012
props wrote:
I would choose Z over Banyday! Z makes a personal relationship and cares about his patients!
I loved dr. z. he got to know you as a person and whenever i do see him out of bussiness he remembers us. with as many ppl he sees that amazing
beauty

Moore, TX

#12 Jun 12, 2012
dr.Z is a Good family Doc, but ob is just not his specialty. He parties to much to be able to deliver babies in the middle of the night. Dr. Blackmon is a good Doctor, he does take a long time to see his patients sometimes and most of the time they are not even busy. His staff is nice well most of them are.
mommy of three
#13 Jun 13, 2012
i really dont think z is good he was my dopc for my latts baby and he only did onme sono the who time i saw him and when he induced me my baby was two months early and only weight four pound and at that he let us go home the next day
ugh

Atlanta, GA

#14 Jun 14, 2012
I switched Drs half way into my pregnancy with my first. I was having horrible pain and he said it was due to my belly growing. Well I end up in the hospital in sa and they found I had gallstones and with my description I gave Blackman he should of known it was gallstones or sent me for test. He also tried putting me on meds that weren't baby safe when all I had was allergies. I dislike one of the nurses she was horrible and talking about other paceints to a different pacient is a noo no in my book. She was way to nosey to know who and what said what. She had to be the gossip girl of the clan I'm sure. Iwas so glad once my husband and I moved to san Antonio so I knew I was in good hands for sure. I'm sure he is prob a good Dr I just got him on his bad days almost every visit.
-TheDoctorsSuckD ownHere

United States

#15 Jun 15, 2012
Any medical needs I ever had being pregnant I traveled to San Antonio. They don't know what theyre doing here in pleasanton/jourdanton! As some people said in this forum they're family practitioners NOT obgyn! Plus, I heard some bad stories about how the doctors/hospital treated them. No thank you, ill keep my medical needs in San Antonio.
Blackmons patient

San Antonio, TX

#16 Jun 15, 2012
Dr. Blackmon has been nothing but a wonderful doctor to me. He always cares about my well being as well as my unborn childs. I have a friend who is going to Dr. Z and loves him too. People shouldnt listen to the trash talk on this damn site. Each doctor has pros and cons and the are also HUMAN like me and you. get over it.
rude

United States

#17 Jul 3, 2012
ugh wrote:
I switched Drs half way into my pregnancy with my first. I was having horrible pain and he said it was due to my belly growing. Well I end up in the hospital in sa and they found I had gallstones and with my description I gave Blackman he should of known it was gallstones or sent me for test. He also tried putting me on meds that weren't baby safe when all I had was allergies. I dislike one of the nurses she was horrible and talking about other paceints to a different pacient is a noo no in my book. She was way to nosey to know who and what said what. She had to be the gossip girl of the clan I'm sure. Iwas so glad once my husband and I moved to san Antonio so I knew I was in good hands for sure. I'm sure he is prob a good Dr I just got him on his bad days almost every visit.
He is a good doctor, but yes the one nurse is way to noisy she seems to have something to say about everyone. It's sad because people who get the joy out of gossiping are people who have a lot of problems themselves. The management is bad I had to reschedule my appointment 3 times because they had not ordered what I needed. I would call to leave him a message and it would be weeks before he would get back to me . Being a doctor you should always have good days these are people's lives he's dealing with.
crazy

United States

#18 Jul 3, 2012
Dr.Blackmon just seems to relaxed and laid back. His staff talks ugly, they are loud and always laughing about everyone, he never seems to care, that's the only office I have seen so many personal things going in there and Facebook wow always up on the computer screens.
Xyz

Dallas, TX

#19 Jul 6, 2012
To crazy: not all of them r rude and on facebook all the time! Jst mainly the nurse or the manager whutever she iz i agree wit yu she is rude and talks very ugly about other peeps i heard her myself! I will discontinue seeing that dr and will transfer to sa asap!!
ssw

Donna, TX

#20 Jul 6, 2012
It's crazy! that you go to the doctor to get help with whatever problem you have. You confide in them to help you in any way, and by the time you get home the whole neighborhood know's what's going on with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maria leon 25 min Funny girl 4
R ox y Bulk!!), m-oll-y and ku*sh !! 2 hr Antonio 1
News USAA pulling ads from Hannity's Fox News show 2 hr Policy 2
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 3 hr John 7,972
Haliey 3 hr Family 1
Naydine McElroy 23 hr wisper 16
chris davis (Jan '11) Thu Just saying 11

Pleasanton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance