who is the biggest hoe that works at walmart?

Posted in the Pleasanton Forum

what ya know bout that

San Antonio, TX

#1 Jul 10, 2010
that everyone hooks ups with everyone there!
Anonymous

United States

#2 Jul 11, 2010
Carrie skinner she works in sporting goods
ArielLynn

Pasadena, TX

#3 Jul 11, 2010
I know Carrie she is a very nice person and she dosnt seem like a hoe at all.
Not everyone that works there hooks up with everybody.
They all were very nice people.
Anonymous

United States

#4 Jul 11, 2010
I didn't say she was not a nice person but she does get around and use men to get what she wants it is what it is
LOL

San Antonio, TX

#5 Jul 11, 2010
Misty Holland from tha bakery she has bn with all tha guys at walmart she always finds a way to get every new guys attn. she is a hoe!
and what

United States

#6 Jul 12, 2010
lol, ur so right. that trash just wont stop gettn with married or single guys. shes been after mine for 9 yrs an still wont stop she is nasty an they only use her for head they use her like the trash can she is. trust me she knows who i am an for her info they never leave there husband stupid trick. thats y u cant get a man cuz ur not worth sh** thats y they dont take u out in public cuz they wud be to damn in embarrassed to be seen with ur ugly fat ass. hahaha he is still her with me payn my bills so u must have not polished the knob as good as u thought. not to mention u got my left overs in ur mouth haha so gross b****. thats all ur good for hoe an whats sad is all the guys u claim you've been with dont even claim u. she is so nasty an huge i dont care how much weight she claims she lost.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any hot girls wanna have some good sex tonight ... (Feb '11) 37 min gay jay 83
Amanda harpel 1 hr Joey 2
what's up Village Inn? 10 hr rsvp 9
lawrence cole jr and krystal martinez 20 hr jpena 1
Bordeaux Apartments 21 hr Jack78064 9
anyone know Brandon Sotello? (Jul '10) 22 hr 3littlescloset 35
JoAnna Estrada 23 hr star 2
More from around the web

Pleasanton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE