Proof of Fila's Lies
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 12

Spring Hill, KS

#1 Aug 28, 2012
Over the last few months there have been accusations of Fila lying about getting sued in civil court and him for a fact stating in Linn Valley that no money in fact changed hands and it was dismissed from court. well the proof is link
http://www.linncountyks.com/DetailFrames/Depa...

copy this web address and paste it in your web browser and
look under september 28th and you will see where it clearly states

"Vicki Leonard moved to sign the proposed release to enable the settlement of the lawsuit against Deputy Filla. Mike Page seconded the motion. The motion passed 3-0."

The truth is going to keep coming out on Fila! This is the begging of the end for him!
Insider

United States

#2 Aug 29, 2012
Wow... Filla lied, who would of thought. Can't believe that none of the Nazis have tried to discredit this with there propaganda.
facts

United States

#3 Aug 29, 2012
Finally. Big Cheese gives us something that can be verified. Lets check the facts. Big Cheese says Filla lied at the Linn Valley forum. The question to Filla was how much the county paid on the Wilson lawsuit against Filla. Filla's response was the county paid nothing. Big Cheese says this was a lie.

Big Cheese says the minutes of the September 28, 2009 commissioner meeting prove Filla lied about the county paying Wilson. The minutes do say the commissioners approved a release to settle the lawsuit. The minutes do not say anything about paying Wilson to settle the suit. Could it be possible the release was to end the suit without the county paying anything? There is no proof here Filla lied.

Big Cheese and his cohorts said to ask David Lamb to verify what the county paid. I did ask Lamb. Lamb told me there was no record of the county paying anything to Wilson to settle the suit. Is Lamb lying too? Then they say the insurance company paid. Where is the proof? I asked Lamb about that. Lamb said he has no information on the insurance paying to settle the suit. Anyone can make accusations about anybody. Where is the proof to back it up? It is not here. If this is the quality of the investigative work Filla's opponents do then the county will be in sad shape if they win.
Say What

Portland, OR

#4 Aug 29, 2012
You smutt hookers. That dog is not going to hunt this time. But you can still watch the Filla celebration after the ellection.
Parkman

Girard, KS

#5 Aug 29, 2012
I was at that Linn Valley Meeting and no one asked Filla "how much the county paid on the Wilson lawsuit against Filla". No name was mentioned within the question. You are right, Filla did respond that that case had been dismissed and the county did not pay a dime to any one.

The case was not dismissed, it never made the docket! Filla and his Attorney settled out of court and the county's Liability insurance policy paid $100,000 to the other party. Facts must know something about it to name the other party!

More info to follow closer to election!
sup

United States

#6 Aug 29, 2012
Why wait?
Because

West Mineral, KS

#7 Aug 30, 2012
Because they need time to make the "info" up.
Wrong

Garnett, KS

#8 Aug 30, 2012
No jackass it's literally in black and white.
clean

Girard, KS

#9 Aug 31, 2012
why does no one ask how walker got elected, he got dirty out of county money backing him,he does other out of the countys work for them here in linn co.I dont no how he sleeps at night if his upper jo co boys dont liike what your doing in linn co beware walker can make your life and buss misserable. need to get him out.
filla may not be as bad. linn co is a laughing stock up north. dirty cops every where, its the power and money
interested reader

West Mineral, KS

#10 Aug 31, 2012
I was under the impression that the statement from Mr. Filla was that no money changed hands?? Am I completely wrong on that? Also IF the county's insurance paid out 100k it still costs the county (and taxpayers) money in increased premiums.
interested reader

West Mineral, KS

#11 Aug 31, 2012
Not taking sides just trying to make an informed decision before the elections.
sup

United States

#12 Aug 31, 2012
Face it Linn County, if ANYTHING every actually cost the county $100,000 in one fail swoop or it effected our insurance premiums it would be headlines. Bringing up stuff that happened years ago that was never heard about outside of gossip circles is asinine. The only reason Walker has gotten away with his overspending is because he misspending a couple thousand at a time. HE even put that in the paper when he asked for MORE MONEY IN JULY!
Parkman

Girard, KS

#13 Aug 31, 2012
To Sup: Would you go to a debate exchanging questions and your answers given to your opponent before the debate, so your opponent can counter with made up rebuttal? I wouldn't either.
sup

United States

#14 Aug 31, 2012
I hope you get a chance to ask your question to the face of the one you are accusing. I'm sure the debate will be a great place to see the man who squirms with lies spewing out of his mouth and the man who stands confidently with the truth. Just don't be a weasel and not confront the man you are accusing.
Okay

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Aug 31, 2012
I still don't understand you all , you asked for proof you go it, yet still not good enough. I maybe wrong but what I have gathered is.... You got what you asked for and now you all are red in the face, feeling sick that maybe these people could be right that Filla did lie. So to those who still think that the people giving you proof are lieing, please tell me how. They got it in black and white for you, it says the stuff went wrong and he tried to cover his tracks. So what exactly would you like to see to know that he lied so we can help you all out?
interested reader

West Mineral, KS

#16 Sep 2, 2012
sup wrote:
Face it Linn County, if ANYTHING every actually cost the county $100,000 in one fail swoop or it effected our insurance premiums it would be headlines. Bringing up stuff that happened years ago that was never heard about outside of gossip circles is asinine. The only reason Walker has gotten away with his overspending is because he misspending a couple thousand at a time. HE even put that in the paper when he asked for MORE MONEY IN JULY!

For me (someone trying to decide who to vote for) it matters a lot because if he did do this to ?Mr. Wilson? then it shows that after years of experience he either didnt know proper procedure or knowingly and maliciously pulled over someone without proper cause. But as you said that was years ago although the lie(if it is a lie) was told very recently. I for one would be perfectly fine if he had admitted to this and just put it behind him. Everyone makes mistakes. As for the Sheriffs Office's budget Sheriff Stites was over budget too and didn't offer the 24/7/365 coverage we now have. What would help Mr. Filla a lot is if he would show the LaCygne police budgets since he took over. Also that same thing could be said for McKee while he was in Pleasanton.

Since: Jun 12

Spring Hill, KS

#17 Sep 3, 2012
facts wrote:
Big Cheese says the minutes of the September 28, 2009 commissioner meeting prove Filla lied about the county paying Wilson. The minutes do say the commissioners approved a release to settle the lawsuit. The minutes do not say anything about paying Wilson to settle the suit. Could it be possible the release was to end the suit without the county paying anything?
Wait what? Your saying that they were maybe approving to release to settle the lawsuit, but maybe the counties insurance didnt have to pay anything to Mr. Wilson? I think your reaching for anything to try to disprove this. Why would the commissioners need to release to SETTLE the lawsuit if there was going to be no money paid to another party?
sup

United States

#18 Sep 3, 2012
Uh oh.... Someone on this post that knows something is lying!
LaughingClown

Fort Riley, KS

#19 Sep 3, 2012
someone on here is lying? No, just a smoke screen. Oh us smutt hounds, hookers and hooligans all know one thing....filla is a liar...his smoke screen will be lifted and there shall the magician himself with a box, filla in it and a large saw! heheheheheee!!!(squirt water in the face of the filla crowd...and oh, smutt? no it's SMUT! and we love it like we love yo' mommy!!! Wicked Clown out. p.s. 913KRUD hahaha love ya Circus Freak!
Interested Reader

West Mineral, KS

#20 Sep 13, 2012
I read Mr. Fillas letter to the editor today and found it very contradictory. In one sentence he states that no money was paid by the county or its taxpayers but in another sentence he states that a fiscal decision was made to avoid spending thousands to fight it in court. If a fiscal decision was made doesn't that mean that it was settled out of court? And if thats what happened where did the money come from? Did Mr. Filla pay it out of his own pocket? If the county didn't pay then the insurance must have, which would have raised the premiums paid, which costs more money to the taxpayers. Like I have said before if this was a mistake then so be it everyone makes mistakes but why can't Mr. Filla just admit it and carry on? It's the lies and the deceit that are making me not vote for him now, and not the fact that this happened years ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Strange things around Linn County Nov 21 Anonymous 3
Situation at Pleasanton High (Feb '15) Nov 14 Mash 17
To Parents Re: Principal Mitch Shaw Oct '17 Really 5
friend says LaCygne is a great place to live. (Feb '07) Feb '17 zac 20
Seth Daniels (Dec '16) Dec '16 Crazy 2
Texas south (Oct '16) Nov '16 Truth 3
Sleezy Jade (Nov '16) Nov '16 Lmfao 3

Pleasanton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance