Patricia

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2006

I just moved to east Pleasanton and have 2 small children, 2 and 3 1/2 years old. Does anybody have any suggestions on good preschools in the area?
CPP

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2006

Try the Child Day School. We like it.
Ellen Door

El Cerrito, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2007

ABC Preschool has 2 new openings. It might work out for you. It is listed under East Bay Preschool Directory.
Miley cyrus

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2007

hey yall
pleasanton neighbor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2007

Hi Try Carden West School or St. Claire's. Both school are very nice. Please dont go to Child Day School, if you go to megans law.com , there are some sex offenders that live around that area.
Patricia wrote:
I just moved to east Pleasanton and have 2 small children, 2 and 3 1/2 years old. Does anybody have any suggestions on good preschools in the area?
Elizabeth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2007

I love the YMCA Child Development Center. It is located in Pleasanton.
macarlom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2007

Garden Creek Daycare and Preschool
2875 Garden Creek Circle
Pleasanton, CA 94588

Jayanti Dixit is wonderful. Few children ratio, home setting and great preschool schedule for the kids.
She worked at the Quarry Lane preschool for 10 years.
My 2 years old loves it there.
Swapna

Napa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2007

macarlom wrote:
Garden Creek Daycare and Preschool
2875 Garden Creek Circle
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Jayanti Dixit is wonderful. Few children ratio, home setting and great preschool schedule for the kids.
She worked at the Quarry Lane preschool for 10 years.
My 2 years old loves it there.
Hi, i just read your post about Jayanti Dixit's preschool. Do you have her contact info? I would like to see if she has any openings in her preschool for my 3 yrs old. Thanks Swapna
Monika

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2007

Quarry lane school is really very good school. It's on black avenue.It's very acadamic.
My daughter is going there. She learned so many things there.
opposite the dolors bengaston aqatic center.
west campus.
try that.
Tina

Cupertino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2007

A good home environment is at least as good as a pre-school. Keep your children with you and build a good relationship with them.
Parent

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2008

We like Fountainhead Montessori and Carden West. Fountainhead has a hippy feel, but our kids liked it. The cost of Fountainhead was getting too high. Carden West has a good family feel with more structured programs like music and Spanish. This is for 3 years old and up, I don't know about 2 year old.
macarlom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2008

Swapna wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, i just read your post about Jayanti Dixit's preschool. Do you have her contact info? I would like to see if she has any openings in her preschool for my 3 yrs old. Thanks Swapna
\
Search on google.com for her phone number. This site will not let me post her phone number.
My son will be 3 next month and still goes there. he is learning a lot of stuff and good manners and behaviour.
Lori

Cupertino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2008

That may be true, but the children at the Child Day School are VERY well cared for and are in safe hands all day. My daughter has had 2 wonderful years there.
MDH

Tracy, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2008

My child is at the Child Day School, My nephew also went there, the teacher are wonderful, the preschool lessons are great, if I worried about all the child sex offenders, then I would never leave my house.
Ally

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2008

I just moved to the East Bay Area and am looking for a good and affordable preschool in Pleasanton. The prices are quite a bit higher here than where I used to live. I am willing to do a co-op type school if necessary. I just want my 3 year old to get some exposure to the school experience for a few hours, 2 days a week, I know she would love it! Thanks in advance for anyone's help!!
Sarah Magloklin

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

Swapna wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, i am pretty sure she is already full and has a waiting list.
Selina

San Ramon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

I would recommend Fountainhead Montessori. The teachers are great and care for the children. My kids love it.
JMC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2009

There are a few mentions of Fountainhead Montessori in this forum. My children started at Fountainhead and we found the teachers warm and caring. But when they started kindergarten I realized that my children were very poorly prepared. Also thinking back the facility was grubby and the bathrooms rusty and unpleasant. And the number of children in each class was large. Since then Fountainhead Dublin has moved, so I don't know what the facilities are like now. Anyway, an OK place but I would not go back.
SMP

Pleasant Hill, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2009

My daughter goes to the Dublin Fountainhead school and we love it. I guess they moved so I don't know what it used to be like but now they have a very nice, custom facility. I would recommend it. I also feel like my daughter learns a lot there.
Rao

Pleasanton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2010

Hi , I am looking pre-school for my 4 yrs one, can you pls suggest good one in Pleasanton.

Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Pleasanton Forum right now

Search the Pleasanton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr Happy Harry Cox 15,671
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 6 hr Blubbering 7,304
Justices strike down Contra Costa family court ... (Aug '07) Sat TEnd 45
Drop a Word ~ Add a Word (Nov '11) Sat Dickens1 4,477
Legalize COCKFIGHTING in AGRI ZONINGS to fund p... (Mar '13) Sat EQUAL RIGHTS 74
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sat Drafty 4,559
Jordy's Travel (aka Argee's Travel) (Mar '13) Sat Elnore 33
•••
•••

Pleasanton News Video

•••
•••

Pleasanton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pleasanton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE