First Prev
of 9
Next Last
KitKat

Concord, CA

#166 Jan 13, 2013
I understand and respect giantsfan comments. However, I disagree 100%. This happens all too often in an environment where children should be safe, such as, home, school, church, sports etc. It's easy to look the other way or get past events and move on. This is not acceptable behavior and is very harmful.
Sad Situation

Livermore, CA

#167 Jan 13, 2013
giantsfan wrote:
I can say firsthand that I witnessed this situation as my daughter was friends with Lexi and knew all the boys involved. Yes, the boys knew what they were doing was wrong, but Christine was completly controlling them. She showered them with money and presents and then threatened to remove all the perks when she felt they were not under her control. She used to get info from Lexi about what the boys were doing and then reprimand them when she found out if they were doing things that she didn't approve of. It was a very sick control that she had over them to feed her mental illness. She is a sick women and needed to be put away. I knew her personally and was always afraid that her looks and wealth got in the way of her having a normal life. It certainly did and I wish her the best as the reenters life ouitside prison. Mostly I feel so sorry for her kids as they have had to experience firsthand what no child should have to experience. The boys are doing fine, but they too have to live with the fact this happened to them and the mental challanges it will cause them having a normal sexual relationship in years to come. While i am sure they fully enjoyed themselves, it was not normal or acceptable and they fully understand this. I know both of them personally and they will get thru life just fine, but don't think for a minute this has not been tramatic for them. The more the public just lets this be history the better everyone will be. Can we all just let this go and let them all live their lives?
Let them ALL live their lives?? Absolutely, with the exception of the monster, Christine Hubbs. I believe the main point that most are trying to make on this thread is exactly THAT...She needs to be locked up and away from kids - including hers. Hers, that she has horribly emotionally neglected by putting them through this crap. Sorry, but that is not LOVE. Period.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#168 Jan 13, 2013
MourningWood wrote:
<quoted text>are you female? I'm not asking to be a jerk I am legitimately curious.
Yes, I am. And now, I am legitimately curious about why you're asking.

Location hidden

#169 Jan 13, 2013
MourningWood wrote:
<quoted text>I see where you are coming from, and I agree manipulation was a big part of this, hence the giving out of money and whatnot. And I totally agree, their brains are not developed enough to fully grasp the concept of their actions. However, I am a victim of sexual abuse and I never got paid or adorned in gifts, I was instead forced into a situation with a much stronger person that would not let me leave. So I do have some knowledge on the subject. This on the other hand seems like a much more laid back situation, hence why I went the consentual route.

Honestly with how advertising has changed over the years, sex is much more prevalent in our society, as though it is something to strive for at an early age. For christs sake look at "16 and pregnant," even though a licensed sex addiction therapist tried to make it as real as possible to show how difficult it is to have a kid or even deal with the pressures that come along with having sex at a young age, what did kids across the United States do? Tried to get pregnant to be on tv. Sex has been glorified for all ages, it's not an excuse it's a fact. And as long as we are delving into the undeveloped brain we can use the arguement that all these kids knew is that it felt good, but at 14 years of age I was not functioning at the level of a 6 year old . I for one do not believe that these kids saw anything wrong with what was happening, that is my opinion based on the facts presented. So "MONTY" you can continue to live in your reality where the kids are angels, it does not befront me. However, your lack of reluctance to ridicule others for their opinions needs work. And just to make it clear, I'm not taking the FOX news approach and blaming TV, I am just saying it doesn't help the situation.
Maybe you should re-read my statements. My comments have been strong towards individuals that have put even an ounce of blame on the victims. They were (and still are) children. Children. To imply that they share any fault OR could have avoided this situation is simply incorrect. Yes, I agree about the over-sexualized society that we live in but these kids do not share any blame. Period. The sooner we understand this as a community, the sooner we can help any existing victims and prevent future ones. Just think of this: there may be a teenager reading this right now, who is being abused as we speak. If he/she has any feeling whatsoever that they will be blamed, even partially, they may not come forward.
Monte

San Francisco, CA

#170 Jan 14, 2013
MOTY wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should re-read my statements. My comments have been strong towards individuals that have put even an ounce of blame on the victims. They were (and still are) children. Children. To imply that they share any fault OR could have avoided this situation is simply incorrect. Yes, I agree about the over-sexualized society that we live in but these kids do not share any blame. Period. The sooner we understand this as a community, the sooner we can help any existing victims and prevent future ones. Just think of this: there may be a teenager reading this right now, who is being abused as we speak. If he/she has any feeling whatsoever that they will be blamed, even partially, they may not come forward.
You are so out of touch. Don't you ever wonder why these boys never said anything to anyone? I think everyone, except you, knows that answer.

Since: Sep 12

Livermore, CA

#171 Jan 14, 2013
giantsfan wrote:
I can say firsthand that I witnessed this situation as my daughter was friends with Lexi and knew all the boys involved. Yes, the boys knew what they were doing was wrong, but Christine was completly controlling them. She showered them with money and presents and then threatened to remove all the perks when she felt they were not under her control. She used to get info from Lexi about what the boys were doing and then reprimand them when she found out if they were doing things that she didn't approve of. It was a very sick control that she had over them to feed her mental illness. She is a sick women and needed to be put away. I knew her personally and was always afraid that her looks and wealth got in the way of her having a normal life. It certainly did and I wish her the best as the reenters life ouitside prison. Mostly I feel so sorry for her kids as they have had to experience firsthand what no child should have to experience. The boys are doing fine, but they too have to live with the fact this happened to them and the mental challanges it will cause them having a normal sexual relationship in years to come. While i am sure they fully enjoyed themselves, it was not normal or acceptable and they fully understand this. I know both of them personally and they will get thru life just fine, but don't think for a minute this has not been tramatic for them. The more the public just lets this be history the better everyone will be. Can we all just let this go and let them all live their lives?
After reading yoyr comment I apologize if anything I said ofended you. You know how it goes, stories are half released to the public and we make up our own mind.
move away

Kent, WA

#172 Jan 14, 2013
MourningWood wrote:
<quoted text>After reading yoyr comment I apologize if anything I said ofended you. You know how it goes, stories are half released to the public and we make up our own mind.
Yes I agree the story was and has not been fully released. I personally know these families as well and all the kids involved have had problems to overcome.

Location hidden

#173 Jan 14, 2013
Monte wrote:
<quoted text>You are so out of touch. Don't you ever wonder why these boys never said anything to anyone? I think everyone, except you, knows that answer.
Stay in your ignorant world, I'm sure it's perfect there and it's probably completely acceptable for adults to have sexual intercourse with children there. I'll go ahead and stay "out of touch."
Lil d

United States

#174 Feb 19, 2013
I'll banger right now
Gina

Oakland, CA

#175 Feb 19, 2013
Good old Hummer Mom is back in jail tonight for parole violation......what a loser and embarrassment to her family
Pro-Zack

San Jose, CA

#176 Feb 19, 2013
Roses are read violets are blue Cristy whistled my wang and my my best friends too!
reality

New Hartford, NY

#177 Feb 20, 2013
Joann wrote:
<quoted text>
You assume entirely too much. How do you know how her husband & kids feel? "Made a mistake"....is a HUGE understatement. She pursued and sexually seduced children. Children that her own kids went to school with. This was not a one time mistake. It was premeditated and occurred many times over a period of 2 years. She contacted these boys, drove them to hotels, parking lots, etc, etc. She photographed her body parts and sent the photos to their cell phones. Made "A" Mistake???? Are you kidding?? She is a twisted, sexual predator and you, Church Lady, have very low standards.
Let he without sin cast the first stone!! "any takers"??? Leave the family alone to try and heal now....

Pleasanton, CA

#179 Feb 21, 2013
Lil d wrote:
I'll banger right now
with your Lil "D"?

Pleasanton, CA

#180 Feb 21, 2013
Gina wrote:
Good old Hummer Mom is back in jail tonight for parole violation......what a loser and embarrassment to her family
well let's hope she gets an indefinite stay for now. However I do not know the details behind her recent arrest, parol violation could be ANYTHING.

Pleasanton, CA

#181 Feb 21, 2013
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Let he without sin cast the first stone!! "any takers"??? Leave the family alone to try and heal now....
we aren't blaming the family, we do not condemn them. Christine is an adult and this unfortunatrly is part of her punishment. She made a choice that affects the community as a whole and that community has a voice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word ~ Add a Word (Nov '11) 14 hr 75 Scorpio 4,703
~:Any Word:~ (Sep '13) 15 hr 75 Scorpio 318
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 16 hr SUG here 3,979
Word Association Game... (Oct '12) 16 hr SUG here 1,345
Roadshow: Illegal for CHP to use unmarked cars ... (Sep '11) 21 hr Guest 14
Bedbug infestation at Concord apartment buildin... (Oct '13) Wed Concerned Citizen 11
Review: AAA+ Locksmith Fremont CA (Mar '13) Tue Erica 17

Pleasanton News Video

Pleasanton Dating
Find my Match

Pleasanton Jobs

Pleasanton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pleasanton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pleasanton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]