Church Lady

San Francisco, CA

#21 Feb 26, 2011
Mrs. Hubbs deserves a break after all the trama the courts have put her thru. She'll do her jailtime and come out of jail a better person. Just remember, we are all God's children,and he has surely forgiven her. You my friends are no better than her.
poul

Cupertino, CA

#22 Feb 26, 2011
Church Lady wrote:
Mrs. Hubbs deserves a break after all the trama the courts have put her thru. She'll do her jailtime and come out of jail a better person. Just remember, we are all God's children,and he has surely forgiven her. You my friends are no better than her.
Yeah if she even makes it out.
Neighbor

Livermore, CA

#23 Feb 26, 2011
Church Lady wrote:
Are you fricking kidding??? After ALL the trauma SHE has been through??
What are you, some kind of repentive pedophile yourself??? YOU are a religious fanatic idiot. People like you weaken and corrupt this country. How the hell do you know that she will come out of jail a better person?? You are a simpleton that doesn't live in reality.
i want her

San Francisco, CA

#24 Feb 26, 2011
I will be there with flowers when she gets out. Me so horny.
Mike

Livermore, CA

#25 Feb 26, 2011
i want her wrote:
I will be there with flowers when she gets out. Me so horny.
OK "I want her" alias Church Lady, etc., etc. Go away with your useless posts.
Dublin Mom

Livermore, CA

#26 Feb 27, 2011
I have 13 & 15 year old sons. After reading in detail what this woman did I want to vomit. I could use some brain bleach right about now.
She may be a lot of things - one thing
she is not is a MOTHER. No loving, decent mother would or could do this to somebody else's children. Plain & simple.
Mike from Springtown does not have a clue.
Dublin Mom

Livermore, CA

#27 Feb 27, 2011
And Church Lady...how can you call this a "mistake?" A mistake is going thru a red light, forgetting to pay your water bill, forgetting to thank somebody, etc. A "mistake" is not spending 2 years actively pursuing children for sex - calling them, texting them, meeting them at hotels, buying them gifts and meals - do you honestly consider this a "mistake?" I am sure she probably said it was a mistake - AFTER she got caught.
BTW- she is one homely skank. Sure don't get why people think she is hot.
Looks like one tired cougar - even in her heyday.
The Man

San Leandro, CA

#28 Feb 27, 2011
Church Lady wrote:
WOW!!! Are you for real? Sounds like you've been hitting the church wine!
Family friend

Livermore, CA

#29 Feb 27, 2011
Christine is an AMAZING person <3 ! When my parents werent there for me SHE was. She always made my day. Me and my friends ALL consider her a second mom <3 and we always will. No matter what happens!
abc

Livermore, CA

#30 Feb 27, 2011
in our prayers!
Dublin Mom

Livermore, CA

#31 Feb 27, 2011
Family friend wrote:
Christine is an AMAZING person <3 ! When my parents werent there for me SHE was. She always made my day. Me and my friends ALL consider her a second mom <3 and we always will. No matter what happens!
Great role model......sad
Jean

Livermore, CA

#32 Feb 27, 2011
Family friend wrote:
She certainly made the day for 2 horny little boys. So, you consider her a second mom?- wonder what her own kids consider her. Disgusting that you set your standards so low little girl.
Jess

Pleasanton, CA

#33 Feb 27, 2011
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
She certainly made the day for 2 horny little boys. So, you consider her a second mom?- wonder what her own kids consider her. Disgusting that you set your standards so low little girl.
I see your point, however, considering her own parents apparently weren't there for her, is it any wonder her 'standards' are low? Not her fault.
This thread isn't about her, though, so we don't need to judge and attack her.
What's truly 'disgusting' is a pedophile only getting 5 years in prison.
Jess

Pleasanton, CA

#34 Feb 27, 2011
Or 'him'. I assumed a "her", because of the little heart thingy he/she typed. A girl thing.
Jean

Livermore, CA

#35 Feb 27, 2011
Jess wrote:
<quoted text>I see your point, however, considering her own parents apparently weren't there for her, is it any wonder her 'standards' are low? Not her fault.
This thread isn't about her, though, so we don't need to judge and attack her.
What's truly 'disgusting' is a pedophile only getting 5 years in prison.
I agree with you. Sorry that her parents were not there for her - however, I hope she understands that "amazing" Christine was certainly "not there" for her family either. Hate to see her put Christine on a pedestal.
And you are right - I also assumed that she/he was female.
famfriend

Dublin, CA

#36 Feb 28, 2011
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you. Sorry that her parents were not there for her - however, I hope she understands that "amazing" Christine was certainly "not there" for her family either. Hate to see her put Christine on a pedestal.
And you are right - I also assumed that she/he was female.
I am not sure where all of you are getting your information from. Christine's parents are now helping Tim raise those kids that Christine failed to do herself. I don't buy this "blame my childhood" crap for one moment. Christine was a horrible mom having no rules for her kids to abide by and caring more about how she looked at high school football games and afterschool pickup than having food in her house for her kids. She has mental problems and needs help. And as for all you guys who thinks she is so hot you should see her without all the high priced beauty help. She has gained a ton of weight due to jail food, no exercise and her hair is not highlighted blond anymore. Money made her look good and without all that extra help she is just a normal looking gal.
Jess

Pleasanton, CA

#37 Feb 28, 2011
famfriend wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure where all of you are getting your information from. Christine's parents are now helping Tim raise those kids that Christine failed to do herself. I don't buy this "blame my childhood" crap for one moment. Christine was a horrible mom having no rules for her kids to abide by and caring more about how she looked at high school football games and afterschool pickup than having food in her house for her kids. She has mental problems and needs help. And as for all you guys who thinks she is so hot you should see her without all the high priced beauty help. She has gained a ton of weight due to jail food, no exercise and her hair is not highlighted blond anymore. Money made her look good and without all that extra help she is just a normal looking gal.
Scroll back up and read Jean's and my conversation. We were not talking about Christine in regard to parents neglecting their children.
Jean

Livermore, CA

#38 Feb 28, 2011
famfriend wrote:
<quoted text>
To confirm - we were commenting on Family Friend/San Ramon post and referring to HER parents not being there for her. I have no idea about Christine's parents and/or childhood. And I totally agree with your post. I also don't buy in to the bad childhood excuse.
Church Lady

San Francisco, CA

#39 Feb 28, 2011
Family friend wrote:
Thank goodness there's someone else on these posts that see's the kind person Mrs. Hubbs really is. She made a few small mistakes and we should all forgive her. Bless you my child.

Since: Sep 10

Redwood City, CA

#40 Feb 28, 2011
This outcome has been so hard on all the families. If you think for one second that this is a “boys will be boys” situation and they are going to be fine, well think again. We know both these boys, our kids attend school with them and the long-term affect of this “ABUSE” will haunt them forever. This woman has caused so much irreparable damage and harm to so many of these kids. Church Lady, I believe in forgiveness but do not say she just make a MISTAKE; she cared more about her own selfish needs and no one else. Seriously think about the harm she has done to her own family. They crucified her daughter at school and the younger ones and it still goes on. And the victims are considered pariahs in school; they don’t know whom they can trust and whom they cannot they are in and out of relationships, it’s so sad to see them now. These boys will never get this time back in their lives; her children will never get back this time.She is a sick and twisted woman and deserved a much longer sentence!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Livermore: Pot collective raided, manager arres... 11 hr unspotted boy 16
Nembutal at last!!!! (Sep '13) 12 hr Shazza 17
Mark 18 hr unspotted boy 15
News Roadshow: Parking in front of a neighbor's hous... (Aug '09) Wed annoyed 198
News San Ramon: Two arrested in connection with rece... Mar 25 unspotted boy 10
News Woman brain-dead after being hit by SUV in Hayward Mar 24 sonia ponce 3
Wise Choice to Make AVCHD to MP4 on Mavericks (Aug '14) Mar 23 cultureenhance 2
Pleasanton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pleasanton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]