Livermore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

It is about time something happened. The paper said
"A 42-year-old woman accused of having sex with two teen boys pleaded no contest to four felony sex charges this morning in a Pleasanton courtroom.

The plea was part of deal with the Alameda County District Attorney's Office, which dropped the other 63 felony sex charges Christine Shreeve Hubbs of Livermore faced. An unrelated misdemeanor case against her was also dropped.

Hubbs is scheduled to be sentenced March 25 to five years in state prison. Once she is released she will have to register as sex offender for the rest of her life and could be subjected to 10 years of parole."

Since: Dec 09

Livermore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

Judged:

This is probably the best thing for her family. She should get out in under 2 years and her kids will have their mom back.
Dan

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

Judged:

Mike in Springtown wrote:
This is probably the best thing for her family. She should get out in under 2 years and her kids will have their mom back.
And the boyfriends will have their MILF back for another round of slam the clam
Joann

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

Judged:

That is your opinion. If I were Tim Hubbs I wouldn't let her near the kids. She blew her chance to be a mom. When the kids become adults and can better understand this crime they can then decide for themselves how they feel about having her in their life.

Livermore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

Judged:

Joann wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your opinion. If I were Tim Hubbs I wouldn't let her near the kids. She blew her chance to be a mom. When the kids become adults and can better understand this crime they can then decide for themselves how they feel about having her in their life.
Joann, I kind of get your point when you talk about her husband. The point I was getting at was in response to old comments about how she did not love her kids. I feel that she screwed up and that this has nothing to do with her love for her kids. I hope she gets the help that she needs. I hate to say it but if it was my son that this happened to the last people I would call would be the police. I might order a cake
gina

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

Judged:

<quoted text>Joann, I kind of get your point when you talk about her husband. The point I was getting at was in response to old comments about how she did not love her kids. I feel that she screwed up and that this has nothing to do with her love for her kids. I hope she gets the help that she needs. I hate to say it but if it was my son that this happened to the last people I would call would be the police. I might order a cake
You are unbelievably moronic and ignorant.......you never fail with your stupid remarks.
gina

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

Judged:

Joann wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in total agreement. What makes anyone think her kids want her back in their lives. She's an embarrassment.
topper

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

she is so hot, wish she would pick me up next. what a nice lady to teach

Livermore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

Judged:

gina wrote:
<quoted text>
You are unbelievably moronic and ignorant.......you never fail with your stupid remarks.
Gina, I will take that as a complement. Now I need to look up the word moronic. Have a Nice day.
Oh Wait

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

gina wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in total agreement. What makes anyone think her kids want her back in their lives. She's an embarrassment.
What makes you think her kids don't want her back in their life? Why do you care what other people do in their own families? Not sure how children loving their mother affects you. And if her husband decides to stay with her- isn't that his business and only his business. Why do you care? Whatever works for them is all that's important
Oh Wait

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

Mike- It depends on the actual charges she plead no contest to. Most likely she will need to serve 50% of the 5 years. I'm not sure how they apply time already served. County time and Prison time can be calculated differently.
But if the plea deal carries special "enhancements" there is a real possibility she must serve 85% of the 5 years.
She will most likely be sent to the Women's Prison in Chowchilla.
Church Lady

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

Judged:

You all are so mean. This poor woman made a mistake and will be paying the price for it. Try to find it in your hearts to forgive her and welcome her back home to be with her loving family who all need her and love her.
Joann

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

Judged:

Church Lady wrote:
You all are so mean. This poor woman made a mistake and will be paying the price for it. Try to find it in your hearts to forgive her and welcome her back home to be with her loving family who all need her and love her.
You assume entirely too much. How do you know how her husband & kids feel? "Made a mistake"....is a HUGE understatement. She pursued and sexually seduced children. Children that her own kids went to school with. This was not a one time mistake. It was premeditated and occurred many times over a period of 2 years. She contacted these boys, drove them to hotels, parking lots, etc, etc. She photographed her body parts and sent the photos to their cell phones. Made "A" Mistake???? Are you kidding?? She is a twisted, sexual predator and you, Church Lady, have very low standards.
new in ca

Copperopolis, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

Judged:

Joann wrote:
<quoted text>You assume entirely too much. How do you know how her husband & kids feel? "Made a mistake"....is a HUGE understatement. She pursued and sexually seduced children. Children that her own kids went to school with. This was not a one time mistake. It was premeditated and occurred many times over a period of 2 years. She contacted these boys, drove them to hotels, parking lots, etc, etc. She photographed her body parts and sent the photos to their cell phones. Made "A" Mistake???? Are you kidding?? She is a twisted, sexual predator and you, Church Lady, have very low standards.

I agree Joann. I have teen boys who have their friends over and go over friends houses all the time. I've always worried about outside dangers, it's crazy to think about the idea that the mother of their friends would be a danger.

This is a time for them to go to school dances and start dating girls their own age. An older woman could easily take advantage of a boy at this "walking hormone" stage, but only a woman with no morals would take advantage of this vulnerable age.
John

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

Judged:

Church Lady wrote:
Making a mistake = realizing what you did was wrong in some fashion and never doing it again. 60+ counts = pedophile.
Diverdown

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

I wish she had wanted a guy of legal age, what a shame to lock up someone as hot as she is. She needs a real man to satisfy her needs because I guess her husband wasn't up to the task
---

Dublin, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

Diverdown wrote:
I wish she had wanted a guy of legal age, what a shame to lock up someone as hot as she is. She needs a real man to satisfy her needs because I guess her husband wasn't up to the task
Agree 100%
---

Dublin, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

Judged:

Church Lady wrote:
Your f***ing crazy! Go tell her that I bet you would be great friends with her! A "mistake" yeah 2 years of opening her legs for 13 year old BOYS! your pathetic.
Jess

Pleasanton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2011

Judged:

<quoted text>Joann, I kind of get your point when you talk about her husband. The point I was getting at was in response to old comments about how she did not love her kids. I feel that she screwed up and that this has nothing to do with her love for her kids. I hope she gets the help that she needs. I hate to say it but if it was my son that this happened to the last people I would call would be the police. I might order a cake
If you had a daughter who was the victim of a pedophile, would you be hoping and wishing that he got the help he needed as well, and worse, order cake? Really?
Jess

Pleasanton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2011

Judged:

Church Lady wrote:
Ignorance is bliss, Church Lady? Maybe that is why you are a "Church lady".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Pleasanton News Video

•••
•••

Pleasanton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pleasanton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE