Dutchess wants to track sex offenders

Dutchess wants to track sex offenders

There are 1 comment on the Mid-Hudson News story from Sep 27, 2006, titled Dutchess wants to track sex offenders. In it, Mid-Hudson News reports that:

Dutchess County District Attorney William Grady Wednesday announced new efforts to track sex offenders in the county, something he feels will help pickup where the state law leaves off.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mid-Hudson News.

William J Burris II

United States

#1 Sep 30, 2006
Mr. Grady's ideas are commendable and hopefully they will be effective in controlling the sex offender situation. I believe that it is also necessary to use an electronic tracking device on sex offenders. I understand that there are those out there who believe that this would impose on their rights. I also understand that when the sex offender viciously took advantage of someone's vulnerability he or she had absolutely no concern for that person's rights. We cannot worry about rights when it comes to protecting society from predators.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasant Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Angelo's House Of Pizza (Aug '11) Dec 7 Pinhead 22
MKS Builders Dec 7 Elizabeth Petrocelli 2
Review: Socks Off Carpet Cleaning, Inc. (Feb '17) Nov 27 Liz 3
Katie Blackshear Nov 24 moonjack 1
News Does 'Are You Jewish?' Hasidic Outreach Build I... Nov '17 boko palmach 5
News NYC to ban mohels if children they treated foun... (Apr '17) Oct '17 wizard of ZOG 15
News Police: Man Robbed Two Businesses in Same Night (Jul '16) Dec '16 Ejam 2

Pleasant Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pleasant Valley Mortgages