Can anyone tell me, is Johnsonville ...

Can anyone tell me, is Johnsonville Ambulance still around?

Posted in the Pleasant Valley Forum

CuriousGeorge

New York, NY

#1 Dec 5, 2012
Last I knew it was looking pretty bad, what's the story?
Huh

New York, NY

#2 Dec 9, 2012
Last I knew they were just fine
CuriousGeorge

Framingham, MA

#3 Dec 23, 2012
Thanks for your reply, I appreciate it. I had heard hv was trying to run them out. Merry Christmas, and keep up the work JVAS
JVAS Volunteer

Troy, NY

#4 Apr 17, 2013
yes JVAS is still around... HVRS was trying to run us out but since January we have 100% on call rates... so they have no where to stand right now... they are in for a long hall if they want to keep trying... WE ARE STRONG AND WE WILL FIGHT
Jayville res

East Hartford, CT

#5 Apr 18, 2013
JVAS Volunteer wrote:
yes JVAS is still around... HVRS was trying to run us out but since January we have 100% on call rates... so they have no where to stand right now... they are in for a long hall if they want to keep trying... WE ARE STRONG AND WE WILL FIGHT
you have to have more than 100 percent in a few months i am a jayville tax payer fory tax money i pay you should have always had 100 percent If anyone had to go to hospital in my family i would drive then jrs is the last squad i would wait for you guys answer calls but way to slow o ya hvrs sucks to We are watching
Tax payer

Wethersfield, CT

#6 Apr 22, 2013
JVAS Volunteer wrote:
hvrs isnt trying to run you out they dont want to come to jv they have to if you cant Did jrs answer all them calls last nite?
Jrs

Newington, CT

#7 Apr 24, 2013
JVAS Volunteer wrote:
you are not strong yet stop taliking junk cuz im sure the old folks running that place will screw it up and for you you are the kind of girl we dont want at jrs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasant Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Kevin Greco Law PC (Mar '15) Jun 21 Ripped off and angry 53
News Child-sex abuse victim says Brooklyn Jewish gro... Jun 12 The Foo 3
William j carrig (Oct '15) Jun 9 Concerned 3
News Man indicted for fatal shooting of Cuomo aide C... Jun 2 bozo 1
sara janes dream babies (Dec '15) Dec '15 wonderingif87 1
News Hair Loss Research Study Reveals Important Brea... (Oct '10) Dec '15 petersam21 8
News Project could bring 'Millbrook feel' to Stanfor... (Aug '08) Sep '14 Moonbeam 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pleasant Valley Mortgages