Deep Rumbing Sounds and Helicopters...

Deep Rumbing Sounds and Helicopters...

Posted in the Pleasant Shade Forum

Casey Summers

Westmoreland, TN

#1 May 15, 2012
Has anyone in the Smith county or Middle Tennessee area heard a deep rumbling sound at night, or had really low flying helicopters at just above tree level at night? I can't explain the rumbling, everyone all over the US has been hearing it for the past year or so, sometimes it sounds like it's coming from the hills and others like it's coming from underground or the sky. It's strange, I don't have the slightest clue what it is. The best time to listen for it is after 10pm, just sit outside or in a quite room and listen for a deep rumbling sound, very strange. Also for about a week now I've been hearing helicopters off in the distance moving closer, and eventually being just above the trees and flying either over my house North West or circling my house and going east. Earlier I saw a light off in the distance and it got closer and it was a helicopter with its search light on it looked like, and it came right at me, and right over my house and left its light on the whole way. Has anyone else seen or heard either of these things lately?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasant Shade Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our great president 1 hr Im back 17
Lafayette landing 1 hr Schrodingers Cat 5
Local Politics Do you approve of Michael Nesbitt as Mayor? (Nov '11) 3 hr Pitiful 109
Tri county (Jan '15) 5 hr victor 15
Just admit it 5 hr URCAUGHT 22
molly jones 14 hr cool man 3
Jenkins Transportation 17 hr Anonymous 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pleasant Shade Mortgages