Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1 Feb 13, 2013
anyone know her? if so what do you think about her?
ha ha

United States

#2 Jul 2, 2014
Slut n steals from everyone just like her kids
simmons

Readyville, TN

#3 Jul 3, 2014
She is a pill head. Been arrested a couple times for burglary. Burglarized the corner restaurant that she worked at on 31& 52, going to do some time for that one and she should. Also a slut bad mom and granny.
funny

Glasgow, KY

#4 Jul 3, 2014
I just to ask you all something to yall thank yall are god or something that yall have the right to judge someone When most likely pill headed your self or may be your worse than her She may have done a lot wrong but it's her life and not Noone of yalls and I have seen good sides to her no one is perfect So why don't yall look at yalls own door and get off hers
tonya

Scottsville, KY

#5 Jul 3, 2014
simmons wrote:
She is a pill head. Been arrested a couple times for burglary. Burglarized the corner restaurant that she worked at on 31& 52, going to do some time for that one and she should. Also a slut bad mom and granny.
to the one thats writing this shit proble is just as bad and i think its her daughter writing this crap for onr tammy is a good person and the hell she's been threw and back who are yall to judge her did god hire yall scum bags or somthing befor yall judge her walk in her shoe's she's a dam good mom and a dam good grandmother just because she want sit and raise her grand kids dont mean she dont love them so why dont yall sob get a freaking life off yall's ass and on yall's feet and take care of your own dam sorry ass's and take care of yalls owen dam kids yall ant no better than her so yall sorry ass mother f'er's let us judge your sorry peace of shjt for brains and if this is lil terry or destiny or any of lil terrys family puting this shit on here why ant yall putting lil terrys shit on here about stealing hogs and stealing motors off the powelle boys so why not go f your selfs
simmons

Athens, TN

#6 Jul 4, 2014
Tonya and funny, you are the same fool, anyone can tell by your writing. You think Tammy's a good mom.All good moms take their kids out on burglaries. She never cared bout her kids being stoned in front of them all the time. Destiny been in hell cause of her slut thief druged out mama.. Tammy was not a good mom to any of her kids and you are trash if you think so. She used to make Kenny stay with Destiny cause she was to busy slutn around to take care of her own boy. Tell everyone what a great mom she is.Trash is the only thing she is. If she was a good mom she never shoed it to them or anyone.
Ralph

United States

#7 Jul 4, 2014
She always looked like she was on meth I knew she has a problem with pills but wondered if she did meth too. Not a good person. Stay away bad news.
Know her

Whittier, NC

#8 Jul 5, 2014
Ya I known Tammy for a few years and everything people are saying is true. She always got her kids to steal with her. She tried to pick up on my cousins old man it did work he told my cousin. Doesn't she go to jail this month.
truth teller

United States

#9 Jul 6, 2014
Tammy has always been selfish. Don't know what its like to be honest with anyone. Don't care who she sleeps with or steals from. She'd steal from her best friend. Fact. Worse mommy ever should go to her. Iif she wasn't with a guy using and leading him on for cars, money she was popping pills staying high all the time.
I know too

Rockford, TN

#10 Jul 6, 2014
I know her too and the things that the peeps write are true. Raised her kids with no morals and no respect. Her kids didn't have any chance to be good people. They are just like her.
Its not meth

United States

#11 Jul 9, 2014
Ralph wrote:
She always looked like she was on meth I knew she has a problem with pills but wondered if she did meth too. Not a good person. Stay away bad news.
sorry that's not met she looks so sickly cause she is aids infested I herd that guy she was screwing for that car had it to! Macon County needs to beware not just of herbut everybody I hear iit's spreading fast
wondering

United States

#13 Aug 14, 2016
All true
Yes maam

United States

#14 Sep 20, 2016
Everything on here is true why she's not in jail is nothing I can't figure out. I was working at the Corner Restaurant when her her son Chris Blackburn and daughter Destiny Blackburn burglarized it. They are all on probation then 2 years ago Destiny went to jail for something really bad and she's still there. This is all cause of Tammy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasant Shade Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 min Leftovers 21,051
Civil war statue 5 min Angela 21
Police looking for Megan Sircy 17 min Miss smith county 1
Dustin Reece in jail? 1 hr Kendra 3
Cell service 2 hr NewGuy 3
ex-members, and victims of straitway & r.g. stair (Sep '12) 4 hr ian Reid 116
Where in the hell is Dale Francis? (Oct '16) 7 hr Dummy 8

Pleasant Shade Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pleasant Shade Mortgages