Are other people's dogs coming home b...

Are other people's dogs coming home bloody and beat up?

Posted in the Pleasant Shade Forum

puppy love

Eustis, FL

#1 Jun 26, 2011
Two weeks ago my 20 pound puppy came home one evening bleeding and limping, when I looked him over I found that his neck had been either slit or torn open revealing the raw flesh underneath, and the hair all around his neck was rubbed off and raw. Also, his stomach was all cut up near his genitals and he could hardly walk on one of his back legs.

After reading about other people in Pleasant Shade finding their dogs dead or poisoned I just wonder if this is linked.

Also, a week before my dog came home like this a neighbor's dog (who had been missing) showed up at my door with a bloody neck, almost like someone had kept him tied up for an extended period of time.

I wondered if anyone else in the area has had their pets come home in a similar condition.

At first I really thought someone had done this to him, or possibly he got attacked by another animal, but I have had him for about a year and he had never come home injured before.
Other animals

Lafayette, TN

#2 Nov 24, 2011
I would say look at other dogs or coyotes before saying that some one is doing this to your animal. Im guessing your dog is male, and if a female dog was in heat any where near your area that could be what happend.

“L2ENGLISH”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3 Dec 1, 2011
Take him to a vet and ask what they think may have done it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasant Shade Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phillip Bryant 38 min beentherdonethat 5
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr is this real 20,967
Does anyone know where Chris Stacey is??? 14 hr Lol 1
New to area any easy women around? 15 hr She easy 6
whaz up with all deze fat womens in Layflette (Sep '12) 17 hr Fat Women 7
Wallace Johnson is Back in Town? 21 hr Shaker 1
Smokies Ribs (Oct '16) 21 hr Porkdaddy 7

Pleasant Shade Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pleasant Shade Mortgages