Sheriff's race 2014
In the know

United States

#1 Apr 7, 2013
Get ready. There's going to be a new Sheriff in town.
joe dirt

Westmoreland, TN

#3 Apr 8, 2013
tgit you got him right Butch may not be the only one time will tell
oopsy

Knoxville, TN

#5 Apr 11, 2013
I talked to a man that says he's going to run. Time for a change. Gammon has peed in his wheaties. He's done.
Little Bill

Westmoreland, TN

#6 Apr 11, 2013
oopsy wrote:
I talked to a man that says he's going to run. Time for a change. Gammon has peed in his wheaties. He's done.
I sure hope they do and I hope it's someone that can get elected and go in there and straighten things out. Someone that remembers he works for the people and not let it go to his head. I always thought Bill Music done a good job. These last two we have had has done absolutely nothing !!!!
jack

United States

#7 Apr 16, 2013
Little Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure hope they do and I hope it's someone that can get elected and go in there and straighten things out. Someone that remembers he works for the people and not let it go to his head. I always thought Bill Music done a good job. These last two we have had has done absolutely nothing !!!!
Music did I agree but so did Ferguson he people always patrolled you never seen cars just sitting there like you do now. You could talk to Ferguson he was always there unlike Gammons. Besides Gammons will lie to your face anyway. And from personal experience don't bother going out there cause everybody is new and they are just clueless. I guess everybody found other jobs .
Little Bill

Westmoreland, TN

#8 Apr 19, 2013
I have to disagree, Ferguson did nothing. Go back through the court records and see what he did.
Little Bill

Westmoreland, TN

#10 Apr 24, 2013
I do agree with you 10%
Have you heard

Bethpage, TN

#11 Apr 24, 2013
was another one of his employees was caught with an inmate
lotto

Sevierville, TN

#12 Apr 28, 2013
oh don't worry he will keep that one hush hush...
lotto

Sevierville, TN

#13 Apr 28, 2013
Have you heard wrote:
was another one of his employees was caught with an inmate
You will never hear of that one Gammons has threated everyone that they will be fired if they tell anything. Gammons has changed a lot and not for the good.
The known

Lafayette, TN

#14 Apr 28, 2013
Heard the one caught Is married to a probation officer. She should be charged just like the last one was. What's the difference? O yeah her last name is Carter
NoVote

Sevierville, TN

#15 Apr 28, 2013
oopsy wrote:
So tell us who it is ...
Seth

Westmoreland, TN

#17 Apr 30, 2013
Does anyone know if Jerry Dallas will run since he is retired. He done a good jibe with our city. Of course everyone ain't gonna like him it anyone else. But they don't do that job to make friends.
Are you kidding

Spring Hill, FL

#18 Apr 30, 2013
Seth wrote:
Does anyone know if Jerry Dallas will run since he is retired. He done a good jibe with our city. Of course everyone ain't gonna like him it anyone else. But they don't do that job to make friends.
He couldn't win a election if he was only one on the ballot.
The people would write in a winner over him!
Teddy

Westmoreland, TN

#19 Apr 30, 2013
Are you kidding wrote:
<quoted text>He couldn't win a election if he was only one on the ballot.
The people would write in a winner over him!
You might be surprised I was at a gathering the other night and evertone there was talking about trying to get him to run. I would vote for him. I had some relation that worked with him many years and he has never said anything but good about him. Right now I think anybody with some police back ground could beat Mark. I don't think Dallas would even want it, he told me at LaTias a few weeks back that he was loving retirement and spending a lot of time with his only grandson.
Wow

Shelby, NC

#21 May 16, 2013
Little Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen!!
Wow

Shelby, NC

#22 May 16, 2013
I tell ya what they need to do, my opinion only before Im am slammed.....we need to get half the people in....out...court system and all except Judge Linville. He will lay the law down to who needs if he knkws they are flat out lyin. And all this craziness I see with Sheriff's department....I guess it is who you are is according to how they respond to you, especially when a person needs something. Ya see this gettin away with things then when a person who has upstiod the law all there life does the same...well they are put under the jail. All this kin folk mess in the system should be stopped. Id be curious to see how this town changed with a new, yes NEW sheriff, not someone who has been sheriff in the past. My again thats my opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasant Shade Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our great president 1 hr Mama Joe 16
molly jones 3 hr cool man 3
Lafayette landing 4 hr Same ole same ole 4
Jenkins Transportation 6 hr Anonymous 1
Tri county (Jan '15) 9 hr Ridgerunner 14
Does Memphis suck? (Nov '10) 11 hr CJO 297
Kim Sisco 15 hr Meth it UP 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pleasant Shade Mortgages