Cougar Bars in Memphis
hey

United States

#21 Jul 19, 2011
Look me up on Facebook boys (: my names Veronica Rollins I have dark brown hair on tall side thick in the middle here n good old Newport tn
MrRight

United States

#22 Mar 13, 2012
Only In Town For A few Nights New in town. Lookin for some action... Staying Tunica.
Memphissucks

United States

#23 Mar 13, 2012
you're kidding me right ?

back in the day, it would be Dad's Place
Kid

El Monte, CA

#24 Aug 18, 2012
Lenay wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Mr. The ladies tell me Im cute.....I am a 47yr old women that loves younger men and dont mind spending my TIME with Im told that I look way younger than my age and my spirited being proves such....If you would like to get to know me please feel free to face book me Carrie Cocolicious Fagan
really
Jackie Summers

Memphis, TN

#26 Aug 24, 2012

Score with me (9zero1 2eight1-two571. Call me now while I'm wild.
Hot cougar in heat here boys. Take advantage of it. Call me. Text me. Send dirty pics. Idc. I'm bi.
Funguy

United States

#27 Aug 29, 2012
In town till sept 4, look for some cougers where to go in Memphis to meet them..
dude

Dyersburg, TN

#28 Sep 6, 2012
awesome...
youngmandingo

United States

#29 Oct 31, 2012
Jackie Summers wrote:

Score with me (9zero1 2eight1-two571. Call me now while I'm wild.
Hot cougar in heat here boys. Take advantage of it. Call me. Text me. Send dirty pics. Idc. I'm bi.
I love pleasing older women.........if you need a real good pleasing...txt or call 9zero1.9zero7four2one3
youngmandingo

United States

#30 Nov 13, 2012
sue wrote:
<quoted text>i have just returned from memphis i had no bother finding young black fit guys in club 152 and am 50 wish i was back there instead of england you guys sure no how to please a girl special thanks to lennox never seen 1 that big before. sue.
I sure would love to please you and give you plenty of real goooood reasons to come back.....
Hmu at fredj1170@gmail.com ......
We'll talk more private there and ill send a few pictures
matthew

United States

#31 Feb 12, 2013
Lenay wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Mr. The ladies tell me Im cute.....I am a 47yr old women that loves younger men and dont mind spending my TIME with Im told that I look way younger than my age and my spirited being proves such....If you would like to get to know me please feel free to face book me Carrie Cocolicious Fagan
id love to meet u<3

“it is what it is”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#32 Feb 13, 2013
How old do you have to be to be considered a cougar? Just wondering?
Michael

Memphis, TN

#33 Feb 21, 2013
There are no cougars in Memphis

“Casual Encounters”

Since: Feb 13

Greenfield, TN

#34 Feb 22, 2013
Denny's restaurant or IHOP..all the chicks there
Boxy

Lexington, TN

#35 Feb 22, 2013
22 black male, student, athletic, 10 inches uncut, looking for sexually starved 40+ white ladies. Married ok.

“Casual Encounters”

Since: Feb 13

Greenfield, TN

#36 Mar 9, 2013
51....250 pounds....5'5....looking for a good time with a hot milf
Betsy

Lexington, TN

#37 Mar 12, 2013
44 y/o white professional woman will be in Memphis on business. Staying at the Westin on Beale. I am 5'2, 135 lbs, blonde hair, blue eyes, sexy, DD, shaved and love to please. Looking for a group of young black studs (2 to 6) to entertain in my hotel room.
Yung Stud

Knoxville, TN

#38 Mar 14, 2013
Betsy wrote:
44 y/o white professional woman will be in Memphis on business. Staying at the Westin on Beale. I am 5'2, 135 lbs, blonde hair, blue eyes, sexy, DD, shaved and love to please. Looking for a group of young black studs (2 to 6) to entertain in my hotel room.
. Txt 7314421789 would love to meet up
Anonymous

Southaven, MS

#39 Apr 22, 2013
27 year old White male here on business for next couple of weeks. Looking for a hot Cougar/MILF to have some fun with. I'm good looking and expect you to be as well!
Lies

United States

#40 Apr 23, 2013
All of these posts are lies......lies I tell ya
Yes

Killeen, TX

#41 Apr 23, 2013
I've not seen a decent cougar in Memphis yet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasant Shade Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trouble with Change The Law Thread 5 hr Isaac Baccus 9
dany lamb 6 hr broken 11
Jessica Moore. Where is she? 12 hr justnosey26 4
Nathan Bedford Forrest Sun citizenwithealthcare 7
guy carrying cross thru town Sun Anon 5
Nucor accident 03/18/2015 Sun Runoutboy 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun No Justice 20,064
More from around the web

Pleasant Shade People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Pleasant Shade Mortgages