Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Pleasant Shade Forum

Comments (Page 3,491)

Showing posts 69,801 - 69,820 of138,904
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>And I am sure Louis will back up her every word. LOL
Good evening NTMD80R, I hope your day's been excellent. It's good to hear from you tonight, brother!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
This coming from a Liberal. You know who they are right? They are the same ones who tell us not to condemn all the Muslims for what a few radical Muslims do. But since "many attendees held signs depicting Obama with a bone in his nose" ALL Tea Party members are racist and because the Tea Party members were accepted by the Republicans, ALL Republicans are racist.
Do as I say not as I do?
The Last sentence is the Over-bearing philosophy he lives by!
Louis

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Case in point, if you don't agree with Republicans, don't say why or where you differ in your opinion, just call them a racist. That should sway some minds. Then throw in some conservative names for icing on the cake and you now have not swayed any minds but you have also uunknowingly condemned yourself. Its almost like people think that other people just sit back and read all this dirt and say "I respect that person" Ridiculous
I am sorry???? Did you have a point??? Seems you are struggling to come up with something rational to say.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Louis wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, did you ever consider that two different people may have had similar experiences? Racism is invasive and common to many people's lives. Fox News , Rush Limbaugh, and Ann Coulter are common knowledge. I agree with Olivia., you think we must be one and the same. I am not offended.
Not the two of you, the three of you, Louis...I mean Olivia... I mean Sassy! LMAO!!!
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>And I am sure Louis will back up her every word. LOL
Nothing against floridians, just their leadership, especially their election oversight.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Louis wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry???? Did you have a point??? Seems you are struggling to come up with something rational to say.
Pete doesn't have that problem and neither do I...YOU'RE BUSTED! LMAO!!
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the two of you, the three of you, Louis...I mean Olivia... I mean Sassy! LMAO!!!
Willard, relax...Olivia means you no harm, neither do the other folks you refer to. I think we just want to say there is no place on this planet for racism. Racism is a blight on the face of humanity. Do you agree Willard?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing against floridians, just their leadership, especially their election oversight.
BUSTED!!
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Louis wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I will make it a little simpler so that you can understand it. The point being is that when some Liberals don't have anything intelligent to use against their opposing party, they simply call them names. Then they stress their point by adding some type of reference to Fox News or media conservatives. This is the same tactic used probably 1000's of times on this thread and it hasn't worked once. In short, the point is simply name calling comes from people who have no point. When you don't have a point, just sling a name or two out there and sit back and say "take that." Hope that elementary way of stating your opinion makes you feel better because it certainly doesn't gain you any respect.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Willard, relax...Olivia means you no harm, neither do the other folks you refer to. I think we just want to say there is no place on this planet for racism. Racism is a blight on the face of humanity. Do you agree Willard?
TOTALLY BUSTED!!
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad we have an authority on Florida's Election Oversight Committee on here. Since this is a Tennessee thread, this is a severe waste of talent Louis/Olivia.
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
TOTALLY BUSTED!!
You are totally busted as a racist.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening NTMD80R, I hope your day's been excellent. It's good to hear from you tonight, brother!
Hi there WILLARD.. good to see you too. Just thought I would drop in for a spell.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
You are totally busted as a racist.
I think it's time to throw the dirty socks in the wash, I tried to warn you the other day with a polite hint or two. No big deal, fix it on your own terms..lets move on to some fun.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad we have an authority on Florida's Election Oversight Committee on here. Since this is a Tennessee thread, this is a severe waste of talent Louis/Olivia.
Pete, Are you on the road moving around a little or are you sort of coolin' the jets tonight?

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm Olivia speaking of Olivia in third person? Did you forget to change names again?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Hi there WILLARD.. good to see you too. Just thought I would drop in for a spell.
Yeah, it's always good to see a face uglier than mine!:-)Lol!

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Good night all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Hi there WILLARD.. good to see you too. Just thought I would drop in for a spell.
NTMD8OR, I should've asked you earlier, but I didn't think about it...have you heard from Charlie Girl Lately? I haven't seen her in a while and don't know if she's back from Florida.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete, Are you on the road moving around a little or are you sort of coolin' the jets tonight?
Just doing some work at home and enjoying my favorite show "Backyard Oil" Hope you are doing well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 69,801 - 69,820 of138,904
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pleasant Shade Discussions

Search the Pleasant Shade Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Destiny Blackburn Hundred words or less 2 hr tonya 32
Bridge Opening 2 hr Curious 35
Lafayette hires James D. White., Jr. as new cit... 5 hr Macon county 3
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 7 hr Typical 8,872
desiree patterson 11 hr tink 15
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr Chet Booswahnicki 18,495
Troll Bridge (Mar '11) 13 hr Pepper 5,132
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pleasant Shade Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pleasant Shade People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE