Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Willard, relax...Olivia means you no harm, neither do the other folks you refer to. I think we just want to say there is no place on this planet for racism. Racism is a blight on the face of humanity. Do you agree Willard?
TOTALLY BUSTED!!
Pete

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing against floridians, just their leadership, especially their election oversight.
I am glad we have an authority on Florida's Election Oversight Committee on here. Since this is a Tennessee thread, this is a severe waste of talent Louis/Olivia.
Olivia

Manchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
TOTALLY BUSTED!!
You are totally busted as a racist.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening NTMD80R, I hope your day's been excellent. It's good to hear from you tonight, brother!
Hi there WILLARD.. good to see you too. Just thought I would drop in for a spell.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
You are totally busted as a racist.
I think it's time to throw the dirty socks in the wash, I tried to warn you the other day with a polite hint or two. No big deal, fix it on your own terms..lets move on to some fun.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad we have an authority on Florida's Election Oversight Committee on here. Since this is a Tennessee thread, this is a severe waste of talent Louis/Olivia.
Pete, Are you on the road moving around a little or are you sort of coolin' the jets tonight?

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Willard, relax...Olivia means you no harm, neither do the other folks you refer to. I think we just want to say there is no place on this planet for racism. Racism is a blight on the face of humanity. Do you agree Willard?
Hmmm Olivia speaking of Olivia in third person? Did you forget to change names again?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Hi there WILLARD.. good to see you too. Just thought I would drop in for a spell.
Yeah, it's always good to see a face uglier than mine!:-)Lol!

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Good night all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Hi there WILLARD.. good to see you too. Just thought I would drop in for a spell.
NTMD8OR, I should've asked you earlier, but I didn't think about it...have you heard from Charlie Girl Lately? I haven't seen her in a while and don't know if she's back from Florida.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete, Are you on the road moving around a little or are you sort of coolin' the jets tonight?
Just doing some work at home and enjoying my favorite show "Backyard Oil" Hope you are doing well.
BenJamiN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
NTMD8OR, I should've asked you earlier, but I didn't think about it...have you heard from Charlie Girl Lately? I haven't seen her in a while and don't know if she's back from Florida.
Charlie Girl, and MG are some very sexy women.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the two of you, the three of you, Louis...I mean Olivia... I mean Sassy! LMAO!!!
WRONG, OW...Olivia and Lois are not me! You should know better than that by now, and so should everybody else!

Why would think that they ARE me? I'm serious...I'd like to know what makes you think that?

Topix is not worth the time and effort to keep changing Identities, as far as I'm concerned. It's actually pretty boring most of the time, simply because of all the stupidity that goes on. I don't even care enough to respond to most of the argumentative Posts...they simply do NOT interest me...there's idiotic, immature, and obviously posted by People who fit the same description as I used to describe their ignorant Posts!
I prefer ADULT discussions where I might learn something and there is nothing to learn from those kinds of Posters or their Posts!
They're not funny, either...their just STUPID, that's the only word to describe them, PERIOD!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Just doing some work at home and enjoying my favorite show "Backyard Oil" Hope you are doing well.
Yes, doin' fine. I won't presume to understand your travel requirements, but I recall when you referenced some of your work related travel. I know that can be challenging, especially for natural home-bodies like me. I just got back from Miami recently and I'm glad I don't have to actually live there, but what a fun city! I still love Coconut Grove and of course, Little Havana! It's good to chat and I always enjoy your postings very much. Have a great evening, hope you find that oil!:-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

BenJamiN wrote:
<quoted text>Charlie Girl, and MG are some very sexy women.
I don't really care what you think!
BenJamiN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't really care what you think!
Whoopsie, forget to log out Sassy?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I will make it a little simpler so that you can understand it. The point being is that when some Liberals don't have anything intelligent to use against their opposing party, they simply call them names. Then they stress their point by adding some type of reference to Fox News or media conservatives. This is the same tactic used probably 1000's of times on this thread and it hasn't worked once. In short, the point is simply name calling comes from people who have no point. When you don't have a point, just sling a name or two out there and sit back and say "take that." Hope that elementary way of stating your opinion makes you feel better because it certainly doesn't gain you any respect.
Pete, why waste time proving and explaining over and over, in every way possible, the same things...backed up by Links from reliable Sources...to People who are so closed-minded they will never see, or even consider that they might be wrong. It gets old and extremely tiresome. The TEApublicans have their erroneous Mind-set and they are so rigid, Tunnel-visioned and indoctrinated, that nothing anybody tells them, shows them, or PROVES to them will not change them, in any way! So, what's the point?
People who will NOT Bend will surely BREAK! It's not a question of "if", it's a question of "when"...and it's sure to happen to all of them, at some point. Of course, they'll blame it on somebody else, probably a Democrat, but in actuality, it's their own fault because of their Narrow-minded, "my way is the only way" Mentality!
Why waste time on them, when they are orchestrating their own destruction and demise, simply because of their unwillingness to listen, consider, and compromise?
People like that always have a miserable Life and they always LOSE in the end because they destroy themselves!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

BenJamiN wrote:
<quoted text>Charlie Girl, and MG are some very sexy women.
Yea...about like Frankenstein and Werewolf were very sexy Men!

With your taste in Women and Men, you'll never pick my Men for me, that's a FACT, Jack!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

You All just continue to do the only thing you know how to do...I'm going to watch the News Reruns! Anything is better than this!
I can feel my brain literally disintegrating with every ridiculous Scud Troll Post I read.
Fifty Dollar Eddy

Chester, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Nothing like Fox news reruns.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pleasant Shade Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brittney turner (Sep '11) 20 min lol 6
huffington post; ponzi scheme exposed in st.lan... 23 min NANCY GRACEFUL 1
I miss you my soulmate 33 min lol 21
stupid honkeys 1 hr cracker 11
Debate: Ferguson - Carthage, TN 1 hr Dumbhicks 9
Tilly at The Times 2 hr wondering 2
guy walking 2 hr Tiffany 4

Search the Pleasant Shade Forum:
•••
•••