Who are the Simon City Royals?

Who are the Simon City Royals?

There are 1901 comments on the The Journal Times story from Oct 4, 2008, titled Who are the Simon City Royals?. In it, The Journal Times reports that:

According to the Milwaukee County criminal complaint: The Simon City Royals Nation is a national criminal street gang with chapters in Illinois, Wisconsin, Mississippi and Louisiana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Journal Times.

LIL Wicked SPGL

Benton Ridge, OH

#459 Feb 2, 2010
Almighty Sayre Par-k GayLords rule the world...simon city is a pity!!!
menace

Sioux City, IA

#460 Feb 7, 2010
sir goldy wrote:
<quoted text>pml for real chity chity bang bang big ole six royal knights yall chi town,florida,tenesee,&any other royal claiming allmighty come down here to philadelphia ms and i will show u how a real MIGHTY SIMON CITY ROYAL will bust yo ass pml,tml,nel till the world blow up family killa bitch folk love mcl love
so real royals qoute crip ideologies now what are you royal crip thats a new one on me Rs to the stars
menace

Sioux City, IA

#461 Feb 7, 2010
ROYAL LOVE wrote:
ROYAL KNIGHTS ARE NOT SIMON CITY ROYALS. GANGSTER DICIPILES ARE NOT FAMILY. THEY ARE FOLKS BUT NOT FAMILY AT ALL. YES WE ARE AN ORGANIZATION OF KILLERS, THIEVES AND CRIMINALS. STOP TRYIN TO SUGARCOAT WHAT WE ARE. CHICAGO IS THE MOTHERLAND AND WE WILL DIE HOLDIN THIS DOWN. IT IS EASY FOR YOU TO PREACH WHEN SITTING FROM A FAR. COME TO MY CITY AND SEE WHAT ROYAL LOVE IS ALL ABOUT.
thank you the guys claiming to be royal in miss tthink we are caling them week by saying there not royal what they dont understand is that we say there not real because there lit is not real they think royals started in parchmen in the 80s they called there selves the simon city executioners an that we oridgenated from a squad of rouge mafia hit men talking bout back woods imadgination recrute our young and lead strong
menace

Sioux City, IA

#462 Feb 7, 2010
sir goldy wrote:
<quoted text> BITCH COM DOWN HERE BETTER YET ILL FIND U AND CU T YO HEAD OFF ALLMIGHTY KILLER MCL/MSCRN
bitch i live in miss held rank in every facility i went to as mcl so there aint nothing you can say to me to make me about royal knight or any other of brand gangster wanna be youn lit and history is fuckin garbage thats why you aint real as far as the the gap goes we can bring that shit to the street every time i see a miss royal is s.o.s yall wanna war i got ya dont come half steppin all i gitta say {cross of three loyal to thee}
menace

Sioux City, IA

#463 Feb 7, 2010
sir goldy wrote:
<quoted text>pml for real chity chity bang bang big ole six royal knights yall chi town,florida,tenesee,&any other royal claiming allmighty come down here to philadelphia ms and i will show u how a real MIGHTY SIMON CITY ROYAL will bust yo ass pml,tml,nel till the world blow up family killa bitch folk love mcl love
just to show you how made up your lit is go online and type in the wise owl then you will see that the way you feel about people false flagging and saying their royal because some shit they saw on the internet . we feel the same way about people who are false flagging because of some shit a gangster told them in a penatentary in miss. ASCRN
Sir Lil C

Rockport, TX

#465 Feb 14, 2010
Yo, Menace, Hit me up R.O.Y.A.L.! Not looking for a fight, just wanna inform the fools on what's right! King Killa!
sir twig

Gulfport, MS

#466 Feb 14, 2010
i an part of scr and it is the best gang in tke world
sir twig

Gulfport, MS

#467 Feb 14, 2010
i am 15 years old i got in it because i kept on getting in to fights and my friend ask me if i wanted to be i the simon city royals i been in it sence nov. 19 09 it is great i get a lot of respect i an a soilder 19318
sir man

Gulfport, MS

#468 Feb 14, 2010
sup sir twig
sir man

Gulfport, MS

#469 Feb 14, 2010
what u been doen
sir dezzy

Gulfport, MS

#470 Feb 14, 2010
sup my
Fast Eddy Old School 1972

Rockford, IL

#471 Feb 16, 2010
Allmighty Royals .. I have not heard one thing bout all the OG'S ARAB,BIMBO,TUFFY,THEE MAGICIAN,LIL BREWER ETC.. Until you can speak to all the original Killas aka Bulldog ,LIL BULLDOG,LIL COOL,SIR MOUSE, FATS, SHADOW.. You no nothing of the struggle. ANYONE remember SKIPPER,APEMAN,BREED.. I can go on an on ROYALS!!!NORTH SIDE!!! ALMIGHTY ROYAL NATION...... Paulina n Cornelia,Central park n Wilson,YUGO, FRENCHY YOU OUT THERE.. OLD SCHOOL ROYALS FROM 75 REMEMBER WHEN WE FOUGHT EVERYBODY EAGLES.KINGS,WHITE ,BLACK,HISPANICS.. US AGAINST THE WORLD BACK IN THE DAY.. WE Built relationships but in the day.. Killas for real.

Rockford, IL

#472 Feb 16, 2010
I went to Lakeview High Scool ..Ashland n Irving, Grammar School with Tuffy / Bimbo.. Lemoyne ,.Helped develop Southport and Fullerton which turned out to be nothing but straight up Killers check our stats.. Most either Dead in The joint. or retired.. R- NATION Magician RIP.. LIL COOL RIP!!!!! I remember when all feared us I still have 6patch party Sweater and couple of t-shirts.. ROYALS!!!! SIMON CITY HAS NO PITY!!!

Rockford, IL

#473 Feb 16, 2010
Does anyone remember ARAB,LIL BREWER,TUFFY,BIMBO,THEE MAGICIAN,LIL COOL?? ANYONE KNOW SIR MOUSE ,FATS,SHADOW,FAST EDDY, LAKEVIEW HIGH SCHOOL.. LEMOYNE GRAMMAR SCHOOL??? SOUTHPORT N FULLERTON ,PAULINA N CORNELIA. CENTRAL PARK N WILSON. I CAN GO ON AN ON "ROYALS" R-NATION!!! I HAVE NOT HEARD ONE REAL OR ACCURATE PORTRAYAL OF OUR HISTORY SIMOM CITY HAS NO PITY... REMEMBER THE WRATH OF THE BLACK AND BLUE SCR NATION

Rockford, IL

#474 Feb 16, 2010
IF YOU AINT FOUGHT THE WARS IN CHI-TOWN IN THE 70'S AND 80'S U REALLY DON'T KNOW OUR HISTORY.. PLEASE DON'T DISGRACE ALL THE MEN WHO GAVE THER LIVES OVER THE YEARS!! YOU JUST DON'T KNOW OUR HISTORY ..REAL GANGSTERS .. "OLD SCHOOL" I'M 52 HOW FAR BACK YOU WANNA GO
Sir Lil C

Rockport, TX

#475 Feb 17, 2010
menace wrote:
<quoted text> bitch i live in miss held rank in every facility i went to as mcl so there aint nothing you can say to me to make me about royal knight or any other of brand gangster wanna be youn lit and history is fuckin garbage thats why you aint real as far as the the gap goes we can bring that shit to the street every time i see a miss royal is s.o.s yall wanna war i got ya dont come half steppin all i gitta say {cross of three loyal to thee}
Hey man! No disrespect intended, just real curiousity. If you are such a real R.O.Y.A.L. and held rank in the M.C.L. Why are the pens still turning out false flagging shorties. M.C.L. " always speak your mind, no matter what the situations or consequences!". So, you held rank, let brothers watch your back, and still helped spread lies and rumors about S.C.R.. And, now you are a free man who wants to complain about what this nation has become in Mississippi? What is going on here? What is going on here? I am M.C.L.! Yeah, I live in Texas! But, I got the M.C.L. patch tattooed on right ribcage, royal crowns on my shoulders, and S.C.R. on my right hand! I still scream KING KILLA for life, here in Texas, where them L.K.'s ride deep. I got one thing to say, at least in MS, it is still an all white thing! P.M.L. to all SIMON CITY ROYAL KNIGHTS. True black and ROYAL blue white boys! If it comes down to it, I riding with the dirty south everytime! If it ain't ROYAL it ain't loyal! If it ain't KNIGHT, it ain't right! T.M.L. for my M.C.L.!!!!
Sir Teardrop

United States

#477 Feb 18, 2010
this is a one love nation in mississippi
Sir Teardrop

United States

#478 Feb 18, 2010
i am doing a life sentence at parchman now and am typing from the library. all royals need to stay positive rather than trying to act all hard and gansta shit. it aint worth it- one love
Nino R

Hialeah, FL

#479 Feb 22, 2010
all is one and yes were in miami all over the place and alot of them arent gang banging there a orginazation of money drugs clubs and have small bussniess for our brothers can have jobs and there are miami royals that are out there getting known and starting problems to let other gangs know we aint to be fu*ked with...
PONY BOY

Winnipeg, Canada

#480 Feb 23, 2010
We held hunta and we have come together with the sipp under one love. We look forward to teaching all of our young brothers the history, laws, and concepts of this great nation. If there are any questions contact me at [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasant Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
insane unknown ghost nation stone greasers (Mar '12) May 24 baker23710 24
Review: Kenosha Steam Bath (Jan '13) May 24 Bryan Grimes 73
Reliable connect with variety of meds May 24 Silly Piggy 2
lyin trump May 5 Pablo Mofo 3
Frank's Diner Garbage Plate? ARE YOU KIDDING ME... (Jul '13) May 1 Pablo Mofo 17
Keno Drive-In theater...what happened? (May '15) Apr '16 Le Roy 7
Read Washington, D. C. Topix Site Prior To Voting Apr '16 Pablo Mofo 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pleasant Prairie Mortgages