Who are the Simon City Royals?

Who are the Simon City Royals?

There are 1970 comments on the The Journal Times story from Oct 4, 2008, titled Who are the Simon City Royals?. In it, The Journal Times reports that:

According to the Milwaukee County criminal complaint: The Simon City Royals Nation is a national criminal street gang with chapters in Illinois, Wisconsin, Mississippi and Louisiana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Journal Times.

Truth Hurts

Winnipeg, Canada

#239 Aug 18, 2009
I am going to post this because I know these standing members of the A.S.C.R.N. do not want to say this so I will. Mississippi, if you had any knowledge what so ever of what the hell you was talking about, you would quit letting the GD's make you their B.i.t.c.h.s. period. You follow laws of 13, where are your other laws? You didnt know there were more did you? You know one prayer, and that prayer is probally the one you say everynight to help keep some of your manhood inter-twined inside your mind before a GD scrumps you in the A.S.S., plain and simple I am going to tell you the truth and the truth hurts. Your gang, your click, your far spread, inbred, tree hugging, no sidewalk having, mis-informed, misled, family, is fake. Plain and Simple, their is nothing you can say or do to change that but sit there and think to yourself, I have wasted my life all these years learning something that is fake. You people make me F.u.c.k.i.n.g. sick! You have no access to LIT, no knowledge of any of your laws, and no structure. You act like Simon City Royals was founded in Mississippi. You need to think back on the history of this Almighty nation and get in touch with reality. Your fake as a transvestite, false advertising yourself. How can you be even close to real when you scream "I am a Royal" and have no idea what it means? How can you say "I am a Royal" and not know how the A.S.C.R.N was even brought into reality. What makes you think your a Royal? You spent time in the pen and got your S.H.I.T. pushed in by a Black Gangster Desciple? Im threw with you jokers, bunch of redneck, wannabe, fake a.s.s. b.i.t.c.h.s., open your eyes to the truth, better yet close them forever and try your whole life to try and fit in with the blacks, dedicate your whole worthless life to being someones b.i.t.c.h., its easy for all of you people from Mississippi, I mean what can you do, thats just how your parents raised you. To not think for yourself, to stay uneducated, to live life as someones B.i.t.c.h., F.u.c.k.e.n. Jokes!!!! I mean no disrespect to the A.S.C.R.N. by posting this, but someone had to let these fools know the truth and man does the truth hurt. Ponyboy hit me up sometime, you know who I be, text me when you read my mail.
ponyboy

United States

#240 Aug 18, 2009
Truth hurts..........damn you said a mouthful ill hit you up in the pm I'm at work part of my growth ...the sad part of it all is there are brothers out there with heart enough to stand for what I've givin my life to than there are SURE enough lames that hide like a bitch PONY BOY ALMIGHTY SIMON CITY ROYAL
menace

Cleveland, MS

#241 Aug 18, 2009
couldn't have said it better myself.ASCRN
menace

Cleveland, MS

#242 Aug 18, 2009
sir killa k wrote:
1-19-3-18
look i agree wit what yall are sayin but ima bang mine its Almighty folk ova here an yall better know that cross is boss and it aint no pity in simon city and toddy and mike brewer wouldn't want us to pussy up its war when it comes down to it and ima bang mine
chapter:MCL (but under Chicago Almighty ruling)
sup man where you been this is menace hit me up i came by your moms house trying to find out where you guys at these days i talked to chicago he said ya'll kicked it for a min when ya'll first touched back down get up with me i got what we talked about in camp 30 .man post something on here to let me know where you at we go fuck with some of those shake junt hoes you had all the pics of i'm glad someone took heed to what i was trying to tell all the other brothers when i had b-building chicago got on some bumb shit i'll tell you when i talk to you.if this aint kevin disregard
SIR DIABLO

Garden City, ID

#243 Aug 21, 2009
Im sorry brothers from MS make yall feel that way. I guess it sucks to be so afraid and know that u cant smash us so really all yall cando is talk shit on the internet to make yourself feel hard.I dont know who from MS bullied yall but they must made yall cry.Yall all are lames,u wouldnt last 6 minutes with a lk much less one of us.Ive never talked to people so weak in my life,and im sorry your a coward,wish i could help.This is my last time on here, Im tired of wastin my time arguin wit lames.Just so u know when u bust heads like us u dont get your shit pushed in,but u probably have only busted heads on video games.Yall boys need to be on the block insted of tryin to find buddies online. 19-3-18
big six

Richland, MS

#244 Aug 21, 2009
if you are a brother i think you know who you represent cross is boss 78 if your royal you know who died that year pml tml am nel we all know who he was great man an right we are not a gang by no means you just get a few ppl who claim to be a simon city royal knight an dont know what they are trying to carry an they think it is all about banging an being a gang member i am royal i am knight i am 600% this nation has feel an has risien agaig we just have ppl who give us bad names big six prayer one love
menace

Cleveland, MS

#245 Aug 21, 2009
congratulations!hope your growth and development go's well you'll be black one day. Respect Our Young Arian Leaders Sacrifices. to the stars with R's
big six

Richland, MS

#246 Aug 21, 2009
man look yall may not know this but we all are one bro real talk you know man yall on here fighting online with other brothers what happen to cool calm an colective there are no big I or lil U'S WHAT HAPPEN TO THAT BRO MAN YALL GOT IT TWISTED IM FROM MISSISSIPPI YEA IM NOT FAKE YOU DONT KNOW ME BRO I KNOW MORE LIT THAN A LIL BIT SELL WHEN YOU ARE LOCKED UP THERE ARE ONLY 13 LAWS WHEN YOU GET OUT ITS YOUR JOB TO WANT TO LEARN THE REST OF EM YOU CAN NOT HAVE A STRUCTUR IN JAIL YOU ARE IN VIAOLATION FOR BEING LOCKED UP ANY WAY SO THINK ABOUT THAT BROTHERS AINT NO PITY IN SIMON CITY BRO I BEEN DOING THIS TO LONG FOR SOMEONE TO TELL ME IM FAKE WE ALL STARTED AS ONE
followandobeylaw skingsets

Hope, AR

#247 Aug 22, 2009
menace you from clarksdale? so am i... i actually got put down in jail.. an all i can say is at least they aint sayin they igd cuz then they jus fake ass wannabes...
ponyboy

United States

#248 Aug 22, 2009
How can you get put down in jail ?that's the shit I'm talking about ... now I'm all for growth for the nation. but there's one small problem ........how can we track a brother if he is not logged in or if he has no sponcer? Any one can say I got put down here or there but you ask me to respect you and I know nothing about you donnie.well I say fuck you ! I respect my brothers Rs to the strars.P.S. when you die lay two forks arcoss your chest tell your boys you did your best ..........what kind of shit is that???these brothers couldn't come up with there own prayer these dudes are a joke
menace

Cleveland, MS

#249 Aug 22, 2009
followandobeylawskingsets wrote:
menace you from clarksdale? so am i... i actually got put down in jail.. an all i can say is at least they aint sayin they igd cuz then they jus fake asswannabes...
no man i'm not from clarksdale got released to this address.just tapped here.
menace

Cleveland, MS

#250 Aug 22, 2009
big six wrote:
if you are a brother i think you know who you represent cross is boss 78 if your royal you know who died that year pml tml am nel we all know who he was great man an right we are not a gang by no means you just get a few ppl who claim to be a simon city royal knight an dont know what they are trying to carry an they think it is all about banging an being a gang member i am royal i am knight i am 600% this nation has feel an has risien agaig we just have ppl who give us bad names big six prayer one love
David Barksdale
menace

Cleveland, MS

#251 Aug 22, 2009
big six wrote:
man look yall may not know this but we all are one bro real talk you know man yall on here fighting online with other brothers what happen to cool calm an colective there are no big I or lil U'S WHAT HAPPEN TO THAT BRO MAN YALL GOT IT TWISTED IM FROM MISSISSIPPI YEA IM NOT FAKE YOU DONT KNOW ME BRO I KNOW MORE LIT THAN A LIL BIT SELL WHEN YOU ARE LOCKED UP THERE ARE ONLY 13 LAWS WHEN YOU GET OUT ITS YOUR JOB TO WANT TO LEARN THE REST OF EM YOU CAN NOT HAVE A STRUCTUR IN JAIL YOU ARE IN VIAOLATION FOR BEING LOCKED UP ANY WAY SO THINK ABOUT THAT BROTHERS AINT NO PITY IN SIMON CITY BRO I BEEN DOING THIS TO LONG FOR SOMEONE TO TELL ME IM FAKE WE ALL STARTED AS ONE
we did not all start as one what you been doing is ,the wrong thing for to long.you know half lies half twisted truths.sorry but that is the harsh reality of your current situation.its not my fault i fell for the same thing once apon a time but i truthfully feel pissed for being lied to and putting my neck on the line for something i wasn't really apart of none of us were if you think about it.if you really know any thing you would know what happend in 1977 that is when the match got struck. respectfully menace, ASCR
sr tbone

United States

#252 Aug 23, 2009
i hope that we can get anouther chapter in j ville
i just done time in ms too smci green county just glad to be home found alot or bros in their and know alot of gds too. p.m i. too all
ponyboy

Darby, PA

#253 Aug 24, 2009
Welcome to the twilightzone
SIR DIABLO

Garden City, ID

#254 Aug 25, 2009
Hey bro from Clarksdale im from C-dale 2 do i know u? You seem to be a brother I could relate 2 let me knnow who u are we must know each other.
ponyboy

Darby, PA

#255 Aug 25, 2009
You want to get on here talk shit than ask a real bro if he's from somewhere yeah he from c dale but he don't know no fake ass want a be so stay off this page for some real gunners head your way stud you could of been a comrad but you ran your mouth to the wrong cheif now your names in the hat its going to sux to be you almighty simon city royal cicero ill no pity rip joker
menace

Cleveland, MS

#256 Aug 25, 2009
SIR DIABLO wrote:
Hey bro from Clarksdale im from C-dale 2 do i know u? You seem to be a brother I could relate 2 let me knnow who u are we must know each other.
no man im not from clarksdale i dont get down where i lay my head im from memphis so no i dont know you.every body wants to know somebody some where. but no man you dont know me.
kageroc

Plainfield, IL

#257 Aug 25, 2009
Where is old style is he still a SCR? How about gator. I rembmer them guys.
menace

Cleveland, MS

#258 Aug 25, 2009
noo noo noo noo noo noo noo,noo noo noo noo noo noo noo do not adjust your telivision set

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasant Prairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Agenda: Supermarket closing is not the sick... Jun 12 Broke 1
Review: Kenosha Steam Bath (Jan '13) Jun 11 Mr Demo 95
What's the deal with Wisconsinites' state-ism? (Aug '08) May '17 Traveller 28
Strange Noises in The Area (Apr '13) May '17 Therealoraclegod333 8
Rapist Jason reed May '17 Victim 5
insane unknown ghost nation stone greasers (Mar '12) Mar '17 Pablo Mofo 40
News Bob Jambois to remain on Mark Jensen case Jan '17 Bad Bob 2

Pleasant Prairie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance