Next Last
usggdjsheheb

United States

#1 Feb 16, 2013
Is cool
fred

United States

#2 Feb 16, 2013
Heck he can move a house with one arm!!!! He can tackle a tree and make it cry! Looks like chuck norris is gonna be replaced!!!!
jlo

Cabot, AR

#3 Feb 17, 2013
fred wrote:
Heck he can move a house with one arm!!!! He can tackle a tree and make it cry! Looks like chuck norris is gonna be replaced!!!!
Heard he is a big wus really
darrell feemster

United States

#4 Feb 18, 2013
Ha you know there's the ones who talk shit and the ones who back it up which ones are you and about that tree I was playing football with my little brothers and one of them grabed my foot and I twisted in to the tree and it almost killed me so why don't y'all boys go talk shit some were else and leave me out of it in less you want to meet face to face and if we do you beter hope god has mercy on you becuz I wont
jlo

United States

#5 Feb 18, 2013
darrell feemster wrote:
Ha you know there's the ones who talk shit and the ones who back it up which ones are you and about that tree I was playing football with my little brothers and one of them grabed my foot and I twisted in to the tree and it almost killed me so why don't y'all boys go talk shit some were else and leave me out of it in less you want to meet face to face and if we do you beter hope god has mercy on you becuz I wont
Well I've only heard ur name before n heard ur the one that tries to bully people around so why don't u just try a lil kindness aint nobody bothering u
darrell feemster

United States

#6 Feb 18, 2013
Look I'm 18 years old and I'm a father I don't and would not bully any one now when it comes to fighting I'll throw down do I want to no but I will if I have to
jlo

United States

#7 Feb 18, 2013
darrell feemster wrote:
Look I'm 18 years old and I'm a father I don't and would not bully any one now when it comes to fighting I'll throw down do I want to no but I will if I have to
Probably be better Just to walk away from fights takes a real man to just walk away
darrell feemster

United States

#8 Feb 18, 2013
Yea and I will if I can
Mommy too too

United States

#9 Feb 25, 2013
jlo wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably be better Just to walk away from fights takes a real man to just walk away
. Takes a real man to take care of that baby he is always talking about ..... Trouble maker
jlo

United States

#10 Feb 25, 2013
Mommy too too wrote:
<quoted text>. Takes a real man to take care of that baby he is always talking about ..... Trouble maker
Yes I agree
Snitch detector

United States

#11 Mar 3, 2013
Liar tell crap on people who
Tried to protect you that makes you a SNITCH liar who will say anything to save your own a$$ and it won't work!!!!
Snitch detector

United States

#12 Mar 3, 2013
darrell feemster wrote:
. I bet you get a chance to "throw down soon" bet you throw up then!!' two faced pos u lie like the dog u are!
Real deal

United States

#13 Mar 9, 2013
darrell feemster wrote:
Yea and I will if I can
. You got one to look forward to
Jan

United States

#14 Mar 12, 2013
Real deal wrote:
<quoted text>. You got one to look forward to
run your mouth lol
Will see heard Colten v was gonna pound u
Brandi Lyn

Batesville, AR

#15 Mar 19, 2013
Darrell's a good guy. His name should not be on here.

United States

#16 Mar 23, 2013
Brandi Lyn wrote:
Darrell's a good guy. His name should not be on here.
. He is a shi- talking low life thug thief Brandi u must be related to him no
One thinks this pos is a good guy!
Guest 2

United States

#17 Mar 25, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>. He is a shi- talking low life thug thief Brandi u must be related to him no
One thinks this pos is a good guy!
. He is a back stabbing liar!
yup
#18 Mar 30, 2013
Bark is alot worse than his bite Needs to grow up be a man and take care of his kid
Robert Coleman

United States

#19 Apr 5, 2013
jlo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I've only heard ur name before n heard ur the one that tries to bully people around so why don't u just try a lil kindness aint nobody bothering u
Darrell a great son an dad
Robert Coleman

United States

#20 Apr 5, 2013
Darrell is a great son an a wonderful dad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasant Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Several drug arrests made in White Co. (Nov '12) Fri Colldianna 31
Bradford dead and boring Fri Yew No Ida 2
No matter where you travel Thu Mark 4
tshirt biz Dec 1 notimpressed 2
Mr. Stalker Dec 1 cheezy 4
dope is back (May '16) Nov 19 wtfpeople 7
Concord SPEED TRAP Nov 19 wtfpeople 2

Pleasant Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance