Concerned

Cabot, AR

#1 Oct 19, 2012
Anybody know a older girl named Cheryl? Just who is she? Any facts or info please
Still concerned

Cabot, AR

#2 Oct 19, 2012
This is very important
Wise one

Cabot, AR

#3 Oct 19, 2012
She must be a nobody

Since: Oct 12

Bradford

#4 Oct 20, 2012
Are you talking about Cheryl Choate?
Concerned

Cabot, AR

#5 Oct 22, 2012
That don't sound right.

La Vernia, TX

#6 Dec 22, 2012
cheryl mauppin pulley
The man

Nashville, TN

#7 Oct 16, 2013
dubby7243 wrote:
Are you talking about Cheryl Choate?
why what you know about Choate I know that hobbs says she's the downest [email protected] there is and he said anybody says anything against her gonna deal with him I happen to have met her and she is the only girl who stands like a man when it comes to being a gangster all of us guys got her back and all the girls jealous cause she is sexy and solid we vote she is the queen of the outlaws
Not Jealous

Cabot, AR

#8 Oct 16, 2013
The man wrote:
<quoted text>why what you know about Choate I know that hobbs says she's the downest [email protected] there is and he said anybody says anything against her gonna deal with him I happen to have met her and she is the only girl who stands like a man when it comes to being a gangster all of us guys got her back and all the girls jealous cause she is sexy and solid we vote she is the queen of the outlaws
well I for one am not jealous of Cheryl but I do think she's a very nice person. You're right her and Hobbs are close & I'm sure anyone would have to deal with him if they mess with her. As far as I know she has always been and still is a solid person but believe she has hung her gangster side up for a while and staying straight and doing really good for herself. CONCERNED---- WHY ARE YOU SO CONCERNED ABOUT CHERYL?? IF YOU WERE REALLY CONCERNED AND WANTING TO KNOW ABOUT HER WHY NOT SAY WHY YOU ARE CONCERNED INSTEAD YOU ARE MAKING IT SOUND LIKE YOU ARE DIGGING FOR DIRT ON HER.

Cabot, AR

#10 Oct 23, 2013
leave her alone
Inspgadget

United States

#11 Feb 1, 2014
Who's Cheryl s Choate an y is every body worried bout Hobbs who's Hobbs is he a member of the bubba club.

United States

#12 Apr 8, 2014
Last I heard that thief/crank whore is out stealing again. Stole a jeep from white county and got the cops prowling around up here looking for it. Liable to pay Hobbs a visit while they are up in this neck of the woods looking for it since him and her are so close. Also some thugs looking for it since there is a "no questions asked reward" for it`s return, but they did not seem like the type that would be asking questions while they beat your a$$ and took it back. Sure hope that her and the people hiding it for her have a big rock to crawl under before those white county boys find it.That was a big family of low life thugs it was stolen from an they ain`t too happy about it. I did some time with some of em an they ain`t anybody you want to mess with.
duh

United States

#13 Apr 8, 2014
guest wrote:
Last I heard that thief/crank whore is out stealing again. Stole a jeep from white county and got the cops prowling around up here looking for it. Liable to pay Hobbs a visit while they are up in this neck of the woods looking for it since him and her are so close. Also some thugs looking for it since there is a "no questions asked reward" for it`s return, but they did not seem like the type that would be asking questions while they beat your a$$ and took it back. Sure hope that her and the people hiding it for her have a big rock to crawl under before those white county boys find it.That was a big family of low life thugs it was stolen from an they ain`t too happy about it. I did some time with some of em an they ain`t anybody you want to mess with.
Lorrie Vest if it stolen show the title you crack hoe and proof of paying, go smoke some more and fry your brain some more

United States

#14 Apr 8, 2014
duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Lorrie Vest if it stolen show the title you crack hoe and proof of paying, go smoke some more and fry your brain some more
I ain`t her ,dumba$$, but now we know who it was stolen from an who stole it. Whats the deal here?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasant Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oil Trough Music Thread Jul 22 Musikologist 1
Just checking if Ya'll are still alive. Jul 22 Anonymous 1
hey superman! (May '14) Jul 20 Supermab 89
Do we care? (Apr '15) Jul 18 ? 5
Bradford apartments Jul 17 18 clan 8
Jessica barnhill Jul 17 really 7
cops (Jan '15) Jul 10 tommy 9

Pleasant Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance