First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Guest also

United States

#63 Oct 30, 2012
Revenge is dish best served cold. Word!!
jlo

Ballwin, MO

#64 Dec 6, 2012
Wise ole owl wrote:
What I don't like is when people spend there life doing nothing for this world then the government gives them a check on our expense If u never paid n any SSI. U should have to do without. I know several people that has never worked and draws 700 a month. Go to dr and gets better care than people that works. The doctors like government money too. Red neck. And truth stay focused on topic
I have worked some in my life and I get ssi and great medical attention can't help that I have a chronic illness, but I feel that some people get gov. Support that they don't deserve but I ain't one of them. So watch what u say cause all of us ain't lazy or worthless
jlo

Ballwin, MO

#65 Dec 6, 2012
jlo wrote:
<quoted text>I have worked some in my life and I get ssi and great medical attention can't help that I have a chronic illness, but I feel that some people get gov. Support that they don't deserve but I ain't one of them. So watch what u say cause all of us ain't lazy or worthless
and I can pass a drug test
hero

Judsonia, AR

#66 Dec 9, 2012
whaaaat wrote:
come on you were raised on welfare and ate like a hogg dont complain it kept you fed so you and your mama could lay up and rake in free food free medecal care and free lunch shut the back door!could be bout lot in this town
AMEN!
Phil

Oklahoma City, OK

#67 Jan 18, 2013
how can I get one
seriously

Oklahoma City, OK

#68 Jan 30, 2013
jlo wrote:
<quoted text>I have worked some in my life and I get ssi and great medical attention can't help that I have a chronic illness, but I feel that some people get gov. Support that they don't deserve but I ain't one of them. So watch what u say cause all of us ain't lazy or worthless
I don't mind people who can't work getting help. It's the people who don't work because they don't want to that is worthless. I know one lazy ass person who gets SSI and stays high all the time.
Just Kidding

Ankeny, IA

#69 Jan 30, 2013
I R Redneck wrote:
No fool. I actually had a job at Grimes unit. If you survive. You might get some thinking time. So .. I'm your huckleberry. Keep in mind that prisoners love ex CO's
You never had a job at grimes you quit the first night of your training and came home a whining little baby!! To top that off you barely qualified !!!
body

Oklahoma City, OK

#70 Jan 31, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>I don't mind people who can't work getting help. It's the people who don't work because they don't want to that is worthless. I know one lazy ass person who gets SSI and stays high all the time.
stop complaining. All u people act like ur jealous or mad cause u gotta work.
seriously

Oklahoma City, OK

#71 Jan 31, 2013
body wrote:
<quoted text>stop complaining. All u people act like ur jealous or mad cause u gotta work.
Oh, bs! No one is jealous of anyone who is so lazy they live off the system. Who would be jealous of a crackwhore? I'm mad because I have to support their lazy asses! I love my job and I love going to work everyday!
body

Oklahoma City, OK

#72 Jan 31, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, bs! No one is jealous of anyone who is so lazy they live off the system. Who would be jealous of a crackwhore? I'm mad because I have to support their lazy asses! I love my job and I love going to work everyday!
most crackwhores probably got money . If they don't don't they ain't much of a crackwhore!
cletus

United States

#73 Feb 1, 2013
Where do I get mine?
seriously

Oklahoma City, OK

#74 Feb 2, 2013
cletus wrote:
Where do I get mine?
I guess it doesn't work for everyone. To get government help and just be lazy you have to also be sleazy.
i hate scum

United States

#75 Feb 2, 2013
You don't have to be lazy their is a lot of greedy people out there too drawing a ck getting health care food stamps but yet they still work I know one personally that draws more a month than I make an still works again making more per hr than I more than doubling my pay per month an I make it alright it these kinda people that piss me off so our weekly social security tax almost doubled just for these THIEVES!!!
tex

Oklahoma City, OK

#76 Feb 2, 2013
i hate scum wrote:
You don't have to be lazy their is a lot of greedy people out there too drawing a ck getting health care food stamps but yet they still work I know one personally that draws more a month than I make an still works again making more per hr than I more than doubling my pay per month an I make it alright it these kinda people that piss me off so our weekly social security tax almost doubled just for these THIEVES!!!
hello Austin
Carl

Oklahoma City, OK

#77 Feb 3, 2013
Just Kidding wrote:
<quoted text> You never had a job at grimes you quit the first night of your training and came home a whining little baby!! To top that off you barely qualified !!!
first of all bill, I started at 02. A full grade above the other recruits. I quit when I decided I didn't want to be locked up with scumbags similar to you all day. I can make more driving. You never qualified for anything. You weren't even bright enough to pass an emt class..you had your wife to take the test on my computer and you still failed. So keep jacking. That's just that I don't have to hear about your late night adventures.
Carl

Oklahoma City, OK

#78 Feb 3, 2013
If its not you, your getting the blame, although you have no control over what other people text or post like you told my wife that you were gonna Sue her cause the phones I use to post r in her name. Got news for u mag. I can get a phone anytime I want it. Matter of factly I've got my own.# that you won't ever have. So Sue me and get the ball bouncing. I wont be so kind when you bound back up on my porch threatening. I wont be nice. I know you got problems. You just need to concentrate on your life because yours don't matter too me. They'res billions of bills in the world but one of you fits this general post.
limon

De Queen, AR

#79 Feb 4, 2013
People want to complain so much. Quit your job and go get on stamps too! The govt loves to provide groceries to the needy! People want to complain but they can get the same dam thing if they put out a little effort and try!
Pards

Cabot, AR

#80 Feb 18, 2013
Steve Harmon will probably need some assistance. Yall feel free to show him how to fill out the proper forms!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasant Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Summer jobs 9 hr Gaye 1
dugs in the school hall ways 9 hr Bob 3
Teflon Don 15 hr TeflonDon1 7
Lisa Mann 22 hr Neighbors 3
wow Thu Drake 1
jeremy conway Apr 22 matt 4
Whatever happened to the "Hey there Green River... Apr 20 mr t 14
More from around the web

Pleasant Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE