get real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

If you recieve either should there be drug testing as part of the qualificatin?
brad

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

get real wrote:
If you recieve either should there be drug testing as part of the qualificatin?
I've always wondered why to get a job you have to be drug tested but to receive foodstamps or government assistance you don't. I believe that government assistance and foodstamps are meant for people that are not able to provide for themselves or to get someone who lost there job thru a tough time. It is not intended to be a lifestyle for lazy people. You can go to grocery stores and see somebody pay for there groceries with foodstamps and then go out in the parking lot and they are driving a decked out escalade. I have a huge problem with this. I believe it should be totally random just like us working folks are randomly drug tested at our jobs. If we fail a drug test we get fired it should be the same way for people that receive government assistance if they fail they get cut off.
get real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

There are people that they will not get a job because then they want have free health insurance and there foodstamps will get cut. There is nothing wrong with them. They just feel that if the govetment will pay it all why work. Had a guy i worked quit his job just because he didnt want to loose his free stuff.

Since: May 12

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

We have to be tested so they should be to.
I R Redneck

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Yes it pisses me off to the very core of my being. I got bolonney dog onion, mustard and bread.(Figure of speech), and they got 2 or three carts full of premium eating. They whip out that EBT card and I barely can control myself. They're just as able bodied to work as I R. Got behind Mexicans the other day in Wally world. Couldn't cash a check and by a money order to send it home to bring more over. His buddy ask me if I'd sign for 50.00. I proudly said Hell no. Pissed me off because I got held up behind they're illegal asses.
WTH

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

First of all if you knew how bad it was in Mexico you would understand and yeah they do send money back to help their families, cause it does not take a whole lot to live in Mexico, I do understand not wanting them here illegally, but damn if you have seen how it is down there you would understand. Also what you said sir I do not imagine Jesus Christ saying that even in a bad mood.
I R Redneck

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

I lived with a cockroach for 8 yrs. Helped h!!er pay for a trailer and land and guess what? When the title came in, my name was missing. Puta also stole and gave my ss# to her Sancho. To hell with that. Hate! Is not the proper connotation. Sorry. If I touched a nerve.
I R Redneck

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

WTH wrote:
First of all if you knew how bad it was in Mexico you would understand and yeah they do send money back to help their families, cause it does not take a whole lot to live in Mexico, I do understand not wanting them here illegally, but damn if you have seen how it is down there you would understand. Also what you said sir I do not imagine Jesus Christ saying that even in a bad mood.
only time I recall jc getting pissed is when he whooped ass of those merchants trading in the temple.
THE TRUTH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Johnny barnes wrote:
We have to be tested so they should be to.
even felons get them around here. Y work when u can get free food home and light bill payed if u know how. Then they set back and wonder y we have a drug problem. They pay for it so the dope heads will spend it on drugs.
WTH

Bald Knob, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

I R Redneck wrote:
I lived with a cockroach for 8 yrs. Helped h!!er pay for a trailer and land and guess what? When the title came in, my name was missing. Puta also stole and gave my ss# to her Sancho. To hell with that. Hate! Is not the proper connotation. Sorry. If I touched a nerve.

Your just like everyone else a few group of people do something bad to you or to others and you think it is the whole group that done it, and then you wonder why blacks and mexicans always think white people are racists, you do the exact same thing to them they accuse us of doing. You people need to stop all this damn hating or it is going to destroy us all, Do you honestly think your God is proud of you for being such haters and miserable people, I think he is wishing he had just stuck with the monkey now.
WTH

Bald Knob, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Oh and another thing I R if you can refer to her as a cockroach now then I am sure you was not charming to live with for 8 years, I am sure you let a racist comment for mexicans slip a few times.
mmmmm

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Well there are people that work, but still don't make enough money so they get food stamps.
mmmmm

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

There are people that do have jobs that get food stamps because their job doesn't pay enough to support their family.
mmmmm

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

mmmmm wrote:
There are people that do have jobs that get food stamps because their job doesn't pay enough to support their family.
Sorry I didn't mean to post that again.
I R Redneck

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

WTH wrote:
Oh and another thing I R if you can refer to her as a cockroach now then I am sure you was not charming to live with for 8 years, I am sure you let a racist comment for mexicans slip a few times.
not till I started understanding and speaking the language. Then they use a little more caution. 8 yrs, after two or 3 yrs stuff started to fall apart. The other five, cooking kept me around. She had cousins, friends sisters in and out too. She told me one time I was cut off. I said how you gonna cut me off when you don't know where I'm getting it! Nuff said on the matter.

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

I R you give rednecks a bad name. You are just plain ole trash!
whaaaat

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

come on you were raised on welfare and ate like a hogg dont complain it kept you fed so you and your mama could lay up and rake in free food free medecal care and free lunch shut the back door!could be bout lot in this town

Since: May 12

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

THE TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>even felons get them around here. Y work when u can get free food home and light bill payed if u know how. Then they set back and wonder y we have a drug problem. They pay for it so the dope heads will spend it on drugs.
so true
I R Redneck

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

whaaaat wrote:
come on you were raised on welfare and ate like a hogg dont complain it kept you fed so you and your mama could lay up and rake in free food free medecal care and free lunch shut the back door!could be bout lot in this town
first of all I was not raised on wefare. My father was killed in a car accident when I was 14. I am almost 49 now. I got survivors benefits from social security till I was 18, that is what they are intended for, then I have supported myself my whole adult life and been kind enough to help quit a few other people. I worked 4 of those summers to buy school clothes and to have pocket money. True I had a little more than my so called friends. I still got a few of the same ones. I said a few. Some aren't worth the salt and Peter it would take to blow them to hell and back. My grandparents owned a store in Bradford for 35 yrs. They probably fed your parents on the credit ticket of which a lot of people never paid back. They were Christian people and believed they were doing their Christian duty. So before you start running someone down, ask the growups. Your probably 13 or 14 yrs old punk on a welfare provided internet connection anyway. When you turn 18, come look me up. I've got a little present for you.
I R Redneck

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Guest wrote:
I R you give rednecks a bad name. You are just plain ole trash!
no, I'm doing what rednecks, do f'ing the trailer trash. I probably dropped a load in you or your mama or someone you or someone you knew.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of78
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pleasant Plains Discussions

Search the Pleasant Plains Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 15 min Blaggard 27,884
Hot cashier Tue Lonely 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Arkansas (... (Oct '10) Apr 14 Citizen 466
Cheryl (Oct '12) Apr 8 guest 13
Supt of Midland Schools Apr 8 guest 15
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) Apr 4 cool dude 9,710
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) Apr 1 Ross 916
•••
•••
•••
Pleasant Plains Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pleasant Plains Jobs

•••
•••
•••