Passion's by Tammy

Cabot, AR

#1 Feb 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to read my thread! I'm fairly new to the area, so let me introduce myself. My name is Tammy and I'm a Passion Party Consultant! I offer women only and couples only parties! I also offer your favorite themed parties! I also have references from past party clients! Hosting a Passion Party is completely FREE to you! And as a special thank you, each and everyone of my hostess gets CRAZY hostess rewards and CRAZY hostess discounts! So if you've ever been interested in hosting your own Passion Party, then here's your chance! You can reach me at harmony3342001@yahoo.com to set up your party date! So if an ultimate girls night in sounds like something you and your friends would enjoy, then email me for your party date!
Passion's by Tammy

Cabot, AR

#2 Feb 10, 2013
[QUOTE who="Passion's by Tammy"]Thank you for taking the time to read my thread! I'm fairly new to the area, so let me introduce myself. My name is Tammy and I'm a Passion Party Consultant! I offer women only and couples only parties! I also offer your favorite themed parties! I also have references from past party clients! Hosting a Passion Party is completely FREE to you! And as a special thank you, each and everyone of my hostess gets CRAZY hostess rewards and CRAZY hostess discounts! So if you've ever been interested in hosting your own Passion Party, then here's your chance! You can reach me at harmony3342001@yahoo.com to set up your party date! So if an ultimate girls night in sounds like something you and your friends would enjoy, then email me for your party date![/QUOTE]
Must be 18 years or older to schedule your passion party....
Passion's by Tammy

Cabot, AR

#3 Feb 11, 2013
:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasant Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Little CHUCKIE FRASER (Apr '11) 3 hr matt 6
drama on facebook 12 hr abcdef 2
Summer jobs 17 hr Teflon Bill 2
Teflon Don 17 hr Teflon Bill 8
the law (Dec '13) 18 hr X concord man 88
dugs in the school hall ways Sat Bob 3
Lisa Mann Apr 25 Neighbors 3
More from around the web

Pleasant Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE