Anything powered by a goat
The goat

Haslet, TX

#3 Jul 13, 2012
Prolly Derrick Greens black truck
fred

United States

#4 Jul 14, 2012
Anything wade cousins drives is first class!!!!!!
fast one

United States

#5 Sep 3, 2012
Nicest or fastest ? Becky (Hite) Holder`s old green/yellow/cherry 69 truck is pushing 426 hp out of a 388 stroker motor. Her dad has a 76 truck pushing almost 500 hp out of a 406 stroker motor. There is an old man on Buzz rd with an original 69 charger with factory 440 motor. Quite a few people around here have some fast cars and trucks, you just don`t see them driving them very often. With gas almost $4.00 a gallon and most of these vehicles getting around 7 to 10 mpg, you probably won`t see them on the streets very often. Becky`s is in the parade every year, usually tossing Mardi Gras beads for the kids. It needs to be restored, but still, its badass for 426 hp.
jd

United States

#6 Sep 3, 2012
Who drives the grey dodge 3/4 ton. Hadn't seen it til the other day. Younger kid drivin it
fred

United States

#7 Sep 3, 2012
426 hp aint nothing anymore! Ther are diesels running stock with that much hp!
Pipeline Trash

United States

#8 Sep 3, 2012
fred wrote:
426 hp aint nothing anymore! Ther are diesels running stock with that much hp!
mmmmhhhh....im in your chair and I love it there.
fred

United States

#9 Sep 4, 2012
Talk to me you peddle pumper!!!!!
Pipeline Trash

Haslet, TX

#10 Sep 4, 2012
Mmmmhhhh you drive me crazy you diesel demon!!!!
paul

United States

#11 Sep 6, 2012
More horse power at what costs ? I don`t have to plug my gas burning trucks up to electricity in the winter just to start them like a diesel motor. My fuel costs a lot less, and that`s horsepower running on 93 octane. Plus it takes more cubic inches and more gears to produce the same horse power from a diesel. And my gas burners don`t leave a mile long trail of black pollution behind them when the pedal is on the floor. Go to the drag strip one time and watch all those high horse power diesels get blown away by gas burners running the same horse power. Diesel hp numbers are misleading. I see plenty of diesels that can sit and spin all of the rubber off of their tires in the burn out box, but have nothing going down the strip where it counts. On the strip, your diesel would be lucky to keep up with my stock 6 cyl fwd car. Against any of my gas burning trucks, I would have to spot you have the distance of the track just to give you a chance to compete. Diesel... ha ha ha
fred

Haslet, TX

#12 Sep 6, 2012
paul wrote:
More horse power at what costs ? I don`t have to plug my gas burning trucks up to electricity in the winter just to start them like a diesel motor. My fuel costs a lot less, and that`s horsepower running on 93 octane. Plus it takes more cubic inches and more gears to produce the same horse power from a diesel. And my gas burners don`t leave a mile long trail of black pollution behind them when the pedal is on the floor. Go to the drag strip one time and watch all those high horse power diesels get blown away by gas burners running the same horse power. Diesel hp numbers are misleading. I see plenty of diesels that can sit and spin all of the rubber off of their tires in the burn out box, but have nothing going down the strip where it counts. On the strip, your diesel would be lucky to keep up with my stock 6 cyl fwd car. Against any of my gas burning trucks, I would have to spot you have the distance of the track just to give you a chance to compete. Diesel... ha ha ha
guess what the fastest drag car in the world is running?! A duramax! I know plenty of stock diesel trucks that will blow stock rice burners off the road! Who cares if we blow black smoke it just makes us look cool!!!!!
Pipeline Trash

United States

#13 Sep 6, 2012
paul wrote:
that's black smoke is why I run a diesel. O and I gotta have a mans vehicle to do my manly things.
fred

United States

#14 Sep 6, 2012
Pipeline Trash wrote:
<quoted text>that's black smoke is why I run a diesel. O and I gotta have a mans vehicle to do my manly things.
paul probably drives a prius with a go green sticker on the back lmao!
Pipeline Trash

Haslet, TX

#15 Sep 6, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>paul probably drives a prius with a go green sticker on the back lmao!
most likely hand. I bet he's a mans man. All that black pollution lol i mean wtf really. Only difference in that and a car is that you can see it. Hell diesel is just left over gas. That's a renewable resource. Might as well make somethin good than to trash all of the bi-product. In the mornin I'm gonna pull out of the driveway and let the ole cummins shit him a 4 banger.
Pipeline Trash

Haslet, TX

#16 Oct 8, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>paul probably drives a prius with a go green sticker on the back lmao!
speak to me you petal pumper !!!!
Oh yea

Cabot, AR

#17 Oct 8, 2012
I would have to say the nicest truck around would prolly have to be that Grider kids truck! Its pretty badass!
Pipeline Trash

Haslet, TX

#18 Oct 8, 2012
Oh yea wrote:
I would have to say the nicest truck around would prolly have to be that Grider kids truck! Its pretty badass!
it's slick but them Chevys are a dime a dozen. Everybody's got em and there cheap. Let's talk trucks here. Not somethin every high school kid has.
Oh yea

Cabot, AR

#19 Oct 9, 2012
Honestly i havent seen another truck like his in the plains
fred

Dallas, TX

#20 Oct 9, 2012
Ya diesels are where it is! Anyone can trick out a gas burner especially a chevy! Takes a real man to trick out a ford or dodge!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasant Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CJ Hallmark, good Officer or Bad? 10 hr Informer 4
Bad man 16 hr Bk guest 2
4 wheelers Fri tsk tsk 5
Jeremiah Chad Johnson Feb 21 Bk guest 2 18
Anthony French Feb 18 Missed The Boat 35
Look here Feb 18 know it all 1
missing pleasant plains man Feb 11 Unknown 12

Pleasant Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance