First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Very curious
#1 Sep 25, 2012
Does anybody know anything about this paticular individual?
cajun72

Cabot, AR

#2 Sep 26, 2012
She is a little cute think she puts out a lot. Drugs not sure thinking she drinks I have a video of her making out whit a girl. Like what are you wanting to know about her?
just honest
#3 Sep 26, 2012
Just peoples take on her.. she seems cool so far, but I was just wonderin other peoples takes on her.
just honest
#4 Sep 26, 2012
Id like to know everyone's take on this girl to.. shes pretty hott!
:D

United States

#5 Sep 26, 2012
She's a straight slut. Good one to get at if you're just wantin a good time. Silly girl doesn't know how to keep her legs closed but that's okay it works out better for the rest of us :)
papa bear

United States

#7 Sep 26, 2012
[QUOTE who=":D"]She's a straight slut. Good one to get at if you're just wantin a good time. Silly girl doesn't know how to keep her legs closed but that's okay it works out better for the rest of us :)[/QUOTE]
Ain't gonna disagree buuuuut I have DEFINATELY had better
Her sis
#8 Sep 26, 2012
Yal all needa quit talkn crap, really... we all have our flaws, once upon a time she might have been really wild, but shes not like that anymore, so yal all need to shut you cock suckers an find somethin bttr to do, you think its cool to run around an talk bout the girls u slep wit? mabye yals peckers are just to small for ur good! think bout it sometimes it aint always the girl!
jessica Young
#10 Sep 27, 2012
Yeah I have had my wild moments but so has most the girls and guys in Pleasant Plains. Im not ashamed of my past caused I have learned from my mistakes. Anyone that has actually took the time to get to know me knows I am a very good person and friend to most...but say wat u will, It takes more than words to hurt this grls feelins.
TheJoka
#11 Sep 27, 2012
Shes a straight slut! Talks shit as much as she starts it. Stay away from her!
Oldfriend

United States

#12 Oct 5, 2012
Jessica is a good person. She has had her bad days and moments just like the rest of us! She ain't as bad as some, and doesn't need to be bashed over the Internet by a bunch of low life, little dick, horse screwing, rednecks. Kk?:)
cajun72

Dallas, TX

#13 Oct 5, 2012
Oldfriend wrote:
Jessica is a good person. She has had her bad days and moments just like the rest of us! She ain't as bad as some, and doesn't need to be bashed over the Internet by a bunch of low life, little dick, horse screwing, rednecks. Kk?:)
I lmfao lol omg lady.
me

United States

#14 Oct 24, 2012
Jessica is an awesome person. She has experienced life just like we all have at some point. All you can do is pick yourself up and learn from your mistakes. I love ya Jessica and don't ever let someone bring you down bc your an amazing person and you deserve the best! ;)
lol

United States

#15 Oct 24, 2012
She needs to tell Her friend that shd Is sleeping with her husband every time she gets the chance and they are home!(Ethan Green is the husband)
jessica Young
#16 Oct 24, 2012
wtf??? whoever is sayin that I am slleepin wit Ethan dont know what the hell they are talkin about!! Missy and Ethan are good friend of mine.
lol

United States

#17 Oct 24, 2012
You screwed him last time they was here at his dad house when he gone to chuck wagon race
ethan greens wife

United States

#18 Oct 24, 2012
lol wrote:
She needs to tell Her friend that shd Is sleeping with her husband every time she gets the chance and they are home!(Ethan Green is the husband)
Thts rly funny lol me and ethan haven't been home n a long time. And everytime were home I'm with him 100% of the time so tell me how he can fit sleeping with Jessica n tht schedule. If ur gonna talk shit plz get ur facts straight first. And the last time we were home we only got to c Jessica for like 10 mins and guess wht I was there. Oh and she was also with skyler. Everytime were home we spend all the time we got seeing family.
jessica Young
#19 Oct 24, 2012
Thank u Missy!
lol

United States

#20 Oct 24, 2012
ethan greens wife wrote:
<quoted text>Thts rly funny lol me and ethan haven't been home n a long time. And everytime were home I'm with him 100% of the time so tell me how he can fit sleeping with Jessica n tht schedule. If ur gonna talk shit plz get ur facts straight first. And the last time we were home we only got to c Jessica for like 10 mins and guess wht I was there. Oh and she was also with skyler. Everytime were home we spend all the time we got seeing family.
Yeah she told me u was worki g
lol

United States

#21 Oct 24, 2012
ethan greens wife wrote:
<quoted text>Thts rly funny lol me and ethan haven't been home n a long time. And everytime were home I'm with him 100% of the time so tell me how he can fit sleeping with Jessica n tht schedule. If ur gonna talk shit plz get ur facts straight first. And the last time we were home we only got to c Jessica for like 10 mins and guess wht I was there. Oh and she was also with skyler. Everytime were home we spend all the time we got seeing family.
Face it MISSY Ethan cheats on you
jessica Young
#23 Oct 24, 2012
u dont know what the hell u r talkin bout! whatever Ethan does it sure as hell aint wit me! But I highly doubt that Ethan cheats on Missy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasant Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
josh corter Wed thida 1 1
Angie Gilmore Nov 22 Old school 5
police dept Nov 22 U B joking 4
James Petty Nov 21 Test 2
Wesley goings Nov 21 thida 1 8
lindsey Nov 21 fyi 6
best fighter ever to come from Bradford Nov 20 Dont you know 3

Pleasant Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance