United States

#1 Jul 26, 2012
Does anyone else notice that there seems to be a lot of students leaving the district this upcoming year?
pellow

Cabot, AR

#2 Jul 26, 2012
Yes! Does anyone know of new students moving here?
Moving on up

Haslet, TX

#3 Jul 26, 2012
When people who went to school here and live here are moving there kids or just moving, makes me wonder what is going on
Stan Sucks

United States

#4 Jul 30, 2012
Ever since this bastard got control of our school it has gone to hell. My kids have left. I'd encourage any parent to walk down the halls at Midland on any day and they'd be shocked!!!! Crying sham what one bad apple at the top can do!
350 mark May B An Issue

United States

#5 Jul 31, 2012
It looks like our total enrollment may be down where we are fighting the state minimum student amount!!!! That is SCAREY!!!!!! Our only math teacher, Mr Muse has left for Batesville!!! Anyone ever witnessed that older ladies class. Chaos!!! This is upper math people!!!!!
yea

Austin, AR

#6 Aug 1, 2012
The new girls basketball coach is a math teacher! So just calm down
Moving on up

United States

#7 Aug 2, 2012
Should be good with decimals and percentages, .08
The End

Jacksonville, AR

#8 Aug 12, 2012
Stan Sucks wrote:
Ever since this bastard got control of our school it has gone to hell. My kids have left. I'd encourage any parent to walk down the halls at Midland on any day and they'd be shocked!!!! Crying sham what one bad apple at the top can do!
You have went and smoked yourself retarded. Dean Stanley has done a fine job at Midland. We started with a barely making it school and now the school is back on top. Im sure you are one of those that talks a lot of crap but never shows up to a board meeting. The reason we are losing kids is the same reason that all small rural towns are losing kids. Economy. People are moving to town to get closer to their jobs. We have an excellent teaching staff. Also he has gotten rid of some rubbish that needed replacing years ago. With gas at 3.50 a gallon who could blame anyone for getting closer to work. And to Stan Sucks why did you leave? You cant just come on here and make a random statement like that and get away with it. I tell you what my kids will always go here unless there is no school. I want them to learn in an environment where they feel like they arent just a number. Go to another school and see if you get the same attention. We need to rally around our school. We need to support our faculty, and if someone has a legitimate problem they should go to a school board meeting. Everyone in a district should have to spend a day in the life of a teacher, principal, superintendent. That would change you for good.
#9 Aug 17, 2012
Sounds like Southside will need to send a bus or two to pick up all the kids switching, I bet a lot more will soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasant Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gerry vanover 1 hr GATER 1
New Officer (Jun '16) 11 hr Knowing citizen 8
Riley Williams 17 hr Datthir 2
Htmk (Dec '15) Tue yaaas 15
new business Mon snoop dog 1
thief Mon Bald knob guest 3
Erika Lawson Mon Jackson 5 2

Pleasant Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance