Concerned

Cabot, AR

#1 Feb 8, 2013
What is the deal with all these girls coming out of the closet and wanting to be Lesbians? They all need help, Couselor needs to step in and help!
asdfjkl

Cabot, AR

#2 Feb 10, 2013
first of all, you dont "want" to be a lesbian. you're born that way. They dont need help, theres nothing wrong with them. theyre just teenagers trying to find themselves and you should leave them alone.
yep

United States

#3 Feb 11, 2013
asdfjkl wrote:
first of all, you dont "want" to be a lesbian. you're born that way. They dont need help, theres nothing wrong with them. theyre just teenagers trying to find themselves and you should leave them alone.
No one is born gay its a choice to turn that way!!! Everyone is born straight!!! Look around you idiot being gay or an lesbian is a choice not a condition your born with!!!! It's an abomination! Why do u think god destroyed sodom and gomorra??? The answer is because they where gay and lesbian and it sickened him that people would choose to go against him and nature!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5 Feb 11, 2013
It doesn't matter if they are gay or not first and foremost...they are human and people should live and let live is what i say
yep

United States

#6 Feb 11, 2013
Busy Body 72568 wrote:
It doesn't matter if they are gay or not first and foremost...they are human and people should live and let live is what i say
It does matter!!! It's irresponsible parents raising their kids wrong and letting the world decide for them instead of standing up saying no. It's people like u who have made society what it is instead of what it should be! Which is honorable and respectful!

Location hidden

#7 Feb 12, 2013
Let me tell you something...I know gay people that have more respect in their pinky toe than someone like you tat think it's ok to judge someone I have a gay friend that gave one of her kidneys to save a womans that she works withs son someone she never even met now i wonder if you was needing a vital organ if you would care if the person that donated it was gay or straight you wouldn't and don't act like you would there is nothing wrong with someone being gay to each his own and if you needed one to save your life you wouldn't care who they was with gay or straight black or white that blood is the same color no matter who they are
yep

United States

#8 Feb 13, 2013
Busy Body 72568 wrote:
Let me tell you something...I know gay people that have more respect in their pinky toe than someone like you tat think it's ok to judge someone I have a gay friend that gave one of her kidneys to save a womans that she works withs son someone she never even met now i wonder if you was needing a vital organ if you would care if the person that donated it was gay or straight you wouldn't and don't act like you would there is nothing wrong with someone being gay to each his own and if you needed one to save your life you wouldn't care who they was with gay or straight black or white that blood is the same color no matter who they are
Your so ignorant!!! It's not me judging, it's me stating facts. And yea your damn right I would care if they was gay or not and as far as respect maybe you need to learn the meaning of it before u go judging

Location hidden

#9 Feb 13, 2013
why don't you tell me te meaning of respect since you are an expert no you wouldn't care who your organ came from how rediculous are you to say people are ignorant because people are living their lives and happy doing it and not worrying about racist people like you you are no better than anyone else you put your pants on one leg at a time just like they do and if you cut yourself and bleed the blood that comes out is the same color as theirs theres someone ignorant here but it's not me
let them have fun

Jacksonville, AR

#10 Feb 13, 2013
Lol this to funny in a way but its very Sirius. Most of these young ladies Are just experimenting. And I think it is OK but I think your not born This way....let them have there fun but its not for us to Judge them. Its says in the Bible is a bamanation So let The lord judge them.
caprice

United States

#11 Feb 16, 2013
I put my pants on two legs at a time does that make me better then every one else. haha
yang

United States

#12 Feb 16, 2013
caprice wrote:
I put my pants on two legs at a time does that make me better then every one else. haha
Haha yea I think it does lol
well

Cabot, AR

#13 Feb 21, 2013
I agree. A lot of Midland girls have become lesbians. Someone needs to sit these girls down and read to them out of the bible how it's a sin to do that and how wrong it is.
caprice

United States

#14 Feb 21, 2013
or maybe they just need a man to rock their world in a way a female cant. I CAN HELP WITH THAT. lol

Location hidden

#15 Feb 22, 2014
well wrote:
I agree. A lot of Midland girls have become lesbians. Someone needs to sit these girls down and read to them out of the bible how it's a sin to do that and how wrong it is.
It also says in the Bible not to judge people but some people have never read that part i guess because they are damn sure quick to judge what everyone else is doing everyone has skeletons in their closet I do and I know you do too at east these lesbians aren't afraid to show who they are but what are you afraid of people finding out? and don't say it's none of my business either because it's none of yourbusiness who's gay and who's straight

Batesville, AR

#16 Mar 21, 2014
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
It does matter!!! It's irresponsible parents raising their kids wrong and letting the world decide for them instead of standing up saying no. It's people like u who have made society what it is instead of what it should be! Which is honorable and respectful!
. Why not keep your mouth shut if they are not bothering anyone and just living their lives!
hahahah

Cabot, AR

#17 Nov 15, 2014
I got news for you Being gay has nothing to do with how you were raised. None of those girls woke up one morning and said hey I think I want to be gay. The few parents that don't push there child away from people who are gay are the good parents no other child should be hated because they are gay you can protect your child all you want but if there gonna be something there gonna be it and the second they leave your home for college it will fall back on you cause you wouldn't let them love who they wanted think about that next time you tell your child not to talk to anther became there gay it's not a disease you won't catch it I promise oh and think about all the kids who have tried killing themself because some idiot said there worthless because there gay or something stupid like that t keep on and you will see the suicide rate go up tremendously

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasant Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jake brown 16 hr mad 1
Crack heads 17 hr yepyep 3
Anthony French (Dec '14) Thu hello 31
george and deede on the run (Dec '15) Thu brittany101 15
That Kim girl that works at the bank Aug 23 Oldfriend 3
Stolen rings Aug 22 Lesa 13
Keith meeks (May '15) Aug 21 Yeahright 37

Pleasant Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance