“Zipity Do Da”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1 Sep 27, 2012
I'm sorry to be so immature, but Phil is a Wiener. He just is. I'm sure you will agree, especially if you were the one of the unforunate women who dated him. He never has any money, always broke, whines, is a hypochondriac, has screaming nightmares all the time, about people chasing him, drinks too much, mooches anything he can get, nothing is safe, including your toothpaste and toothbrush for god's sake, and spends all his time downloading movies off the internet instead of looking for a job. Plus, he is mired in debt through no one's fault but his own and has nothing but what his parents left him and lives in the same house he lived in as a child with his brother. What a loser. Oh, he claims he can play the piano, but I've never heard him play a simple tune properly-can't play something children learn in their first music lessons like 'Ode to Joy'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasant Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Colorful Digi... 14 hr Ahole Obama 74
News Concord Naval Weapons Station: Traffic, transit... Wed Jayde4174 1
News 'Undocumented' but inspiring (Nov '12) Wed Mark 65
Comcast is Worse Than You Think Oct 17 Bird Watcher 41
Too Many Deletions Oct 17 Bird Watcher 25
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) Oct 17 Bird Watcher 383
An easy way Make money online (Feb '16) Oct 16 Disagree 14

Pleasant Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pleasant Hill Mortgages