Review: Utah Surgical Arts - Christop...

Review: Utah Surgical Arts - Christopher Price MD

Posted in the Pleasant Grove Forum

Bait and Switch

Orem, UT

#1 Jul 23, 2010
Referred by another Dentist, and Utah Surgical Arts advertises that they match estimates. I went in gave them a copy of the estimate and a copy of the x-rays. They looked at them and said no problem. Scheduled the extractions and while sitting in the exam room the assistant came in and said they would NOT match the estimate, and it would be $600 more than I came in expecting. After that, I wouldn't trust them anywhere near my mouth with sharp tools, and who knows what they would dream up to charge after the fact. Be forewarned of there dis-honesty! I guess they figure most people will just go for it, cause they are there and ready.. or in pain...
J Peterson

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 May 19, 2011
Dr Price took an emergency call last night. He was very helpful. He established wonderful rapport with my 3 year old daughter and walked her through a procedure that I couldn't even bear to watch. She had wet feet from the tub and was standing on the toilet reaching for some lotion when she slipped. Face plant, blood, crying I hate reliving this moment. Dr. Price was able to fix her upper pallet and stabilize her loose baby teeth. I am so grateful for his TLC. His staff that came in after hours and their ability to fix my little girls face. She will remain beautiful because of his skill.

Thank you Dr Christopher Price
Ashley P

Provo, UT

#3 Oct 5, 2011
I loved my experience at Utah Surgical Arts! I was extremely nervous when it came time for me to have my wisdom teeth removed. I am a college student here in Utah and was anxious about not having my parents here with me, the cost, and the surgery itself. The staff at Utah Surgical Arts was fantastic in helping me feel comfortable with the surgery and answered all of my questions. After I went home from my procedure the assistant that had helped with my surgery called me that evening to make sure that I was feeling okay. I loved the personal and professional treatment that they provided. They were the first office that I have ever been to that called my insurance and worked up an estimate before I consented to the surgery. I highly recommend Utah Surgical Arts to anyone looking for sincere and professional care for a reasonable price. I wouldn't go anywhere else for my oral surgery needs.
Maranda M

Provo, UT

#4 Oct 26, 2012
I had my wisdom teeth removed and I had a great experience at Utah Surgical Arts. The staff was so friendly and helpful! My parents were so impressed that they called on their insurance and they were given an estimate before they even came in. I am so glad my dentist referred me to an oral surgeon for my procedure!! Every member of my family since then has been a patient here and we will continue seeing them for our oral surgery needs.
John M

Springville, UT

#5 Dec 11, 2012
Very dishonest and did a classic bait and switch. Told me one price and when I got there they quoted for much more. Never even had them do anything at all and now they are charging me $65 for "Consultation" what!!!! I never even talked with the doctor. Stay away from these guys, no good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasant Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! Nov 17 Provo delivery 1
discreet sex Nov 15 nabed 1
Confession (Feb '15) Nov 15 nabed 6
Debate: Marijuana - American Fork, UT (Sep '10) Nov 1 Boatmn810 14
Android Data Recovery-Restore Deleted Contacts ... Oct 28 karensavana 5
The VOID is Hiring! Sign Up Now! This is your d... Oct '15 The VOID 1
How to retrieve deleted text messages from iPho... (May '13) Oct '15 CraigJoubert 42
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pleasant Grove Mortgages