Pleasant Grove police officer under f...

Pleasant Grove police officer under fire for stranding cat

There are 22 comments on the ABC 4 story from Oct 2, 2007, titled Pleasant Grove police officer under fire for stranding cat. In it, ABC 4 reports that:

“I don't know what direction the cat would have went. All I had was directions from the sergeant that this is where the officer dumped the cat.”

Pleasant Grove police admit that one of their officers dropped a stray cat in the mountains east of town instead of taking it to the animal shelter, but the cat's owner wants criminal charges against the ... via ABC 4

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC 4.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Spay and neuter your pet”

Since: Jul 07

Burnt Hills

#1 Oct 2, 2007
Make the cop go to where it dumped the cat and don't let him leave until the cat is found. I would demand it. If he refuses then hire people to do it and sue to get reimbursed. I wouldn't do just nothing.
Idiot Stick

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jan 15, 2008
OMG! She needs to sue the police department.
Moronic Pause

Orem, UT

#3 Jan 15, 2008
Hey I just read an article about a new video game; it's called GET A LIFE.
Idiot Stick

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jan 17, 2008
Moronic Pause wrote:
Hey I just read an article about a new video game; it's called GET A LIFE.
I hope you bought it!

“Spay and neuter your pet”

Since: Jul 07

Burnt Hills

#5 Jan 17, 2008
Idiot Stick wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you bought it!
OMG! That was good!
Idiot Stick

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Jan 17, 2008
Norskejente wrote:
<quoted text>OMG! That was good!
When I'm at work I normally only have time for one liners. Glad you liked it. ;)
beatlebrain

UK

#7 Jan 20, 2008
Yawn!
Idiot Stick

Elmont, NY

#8 Jan 20, 2008
beatlebrain wrote:
Yawn!
at least you are not snoring

“Spay and neuter your pet”

Since: Jul 07

Burnt Hills

#9 Jan 20, 2008
Idiot Stick wrote:
<quoted text>
at least you are not snoring
Hi Idiot stick the person is a troll! Boring!
beatlebrain

UK

#10 Jan 21, 2008
Norskejente wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Idiot stick the person is a troll! Boring!
i am shocked an unprovoked acidic comment from norskejente but can you explain the meaning of "troll" used in forums or have you just seen it used elsewhere?
Idiot Stick

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Jan 21, 2008
beatlebrain wrote:
<quoted text>i am shocked an unprovoked acidic comment from norskejente but can you explain the meaning of "troll" used in forums or have you just seen it used elsewhere?
You really think it's unprovoked? I find it rude that you would comment on our conversations with a yawn. If you don't like it, leave it. You occasionally make a good point but I'm not sure where all the yawning is coming from.

I think a Troll is someone who just lurks on this site making snide comments for the most part. Not really adding in to the conversation. Sue
beatlebrain

UK

#12 Jan 21, 2008
Idiot Stick wrote:
<quoted text>
You really think it's unprovoked? I find it rude that you would comment on our conversations with a yawn.
You take things to seriously its public forum not a private conversation anyway i have nothing against your cats or anyone else's, i have an interest in people who go to amazing length's to try and save every little critter i try to enlighten them to a bigger picture. peace and just ignore me Yawn!

“Spay and neuter your pet”

Since: Jul 07

Burnt Hills

#13 Jan 21, 2008
beatlebrain wrote:
<quoted text>You take things to seriously its public forum not a private conversation anyway i have nothing against your cats or anyone else's, i have an interest in people who go to amazing length's to try and save every little critter i try to enlighten them to a bigger picture. peace and just ignore me Yawn!
Now let's see, how many forums have you followed me to and proceeded to only write yawn for a comment, 10, 15 or has it been 20? Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Maybe if you went to such lenghts as we do to help someone out it would make the world a better place. We here have a passion for other critters who inhabit this earth with us. They are LIVE creatures with a beating heart. I not only do rescue with cats, but also with dogs and wildlife. I will not turn my head and ignore an animal that's in dire need. You have this need to make snide comments to people who are only trying to make a difference in a world that's so evil. If you want to bash some lazy azz person who sits all day long watching tv, laying around, doing drugs or drinking all day wasting their life, I could understand your comments. Do you go to soup kitchens and degrade the people who volunteer so that others may eat? I have and it's a good feeling, you may want to try to do the same instead of following me and others with your petty remarks. Peace and have a good day!

“Spay and neuter your pet”

Since: Jul 07

Burnt Hills

#14 Jan 21, 2008
I meant I have gone to soup kitchens and volunteered so others many eat. I never degrade anyone for trying to make a difference. Sorry I usually proof read my comments.
beatlebrain

UK

#15 Jan 21, 2008
Norskejente wrote:
<quoted text>Now let's see, how many forums have you followed me to and proceeded to only write yawn for a comment, 10, 15 or has it been 20? Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Maybe if you went to such lenghts as we do to help someone out it would make the world a better place. We here have a passion for other critters who inhabit this earth with us. They are LIVE creatures with a beating heart. I not only do rescue with cats, but also with dogs and wildlife. I will not turn my head and ignore an animal that's in dire need. You have this need to make snide comments to people who are only trying to make a difference in a world that's so evil. If you want to bash some lazy azz person who sits all day long watching tv, laying around, doing drugs or drinking all day wasting their life, I could understand your comments. Do you go to soup kitchens and degrade the people who volunteer so that others may eat? I have and it's a good feeling, you may want to try to do the same instead of following me and others with your petty remarks. Peace and have a good day!
If you always write rubbish like this and post it, its no wonder you get negative responses which leads you to believe there are so many evil people out there. Are you not a little paranoid? The comment that i follow you and write "yawn" is RUBBISH and let me enlighten you the last 5 or so "yawns" i was trying to bury a partially sick thread that i was involved in and i did not even read your comments this tactic is also used by "idiot stick" hence the name I also work for a company which is developing ways of producing green power which may ensure that at least some of the critters you rescue have an environment to live in. am i that bad? peace Yawn!

“Spay and neuter your pet”

Since: Jul 07

Burnt Hills

#16 Jan 21, 2008
beatlebrain wrote:
<quoted text>If you always write rubbish like this and post it, its no wonder you get negative responses which leads you to believe there are so many evil people out there. Are you not a little paranoid? The comment that i follow you and write "yawn" is RUBBISH and let me enlighten you the last 5 or so "yawns" i was trying to bury a partially sick thread that i was involved in and i did not even read your comments this tactic is also used by "idiot stick" hence the name I also work for a company which is developing ways of producing green power which may ensure that at least some of the critters you rescue have an environment to live in. am i that bad? peace Yawn!
If you think the truth is rubbish then well try to do something to make it better. If you no longer want to be involved in certain forums then you have the option of bugging out. As for the some of those forums that I've been on you were not even making comments except to write yawn. If they are boring to you why go there? It's not the posts that leave me to think there is evil out there, as I know first hand with rescuing animals that have been tortured that evil is out there and thriving. As for idiot stick I've mentioned to that person to change their name as it doesn't even come close in describing them as a person. Maybe compassion fits that person much better. As for your work on helping the environment I say Bravo and thank you.
septic tank

London, UK

#17 Jan 21, 2008
beatlebrain wrote:
<quoted text>If you always write rubbish like this I also work for a company which is developing ways of producing green power which may ensure that at least some of the critters you rescue have an environment to live in. am i that bad? peace Yawn!
DOont annoy the cat people beeetlebrain they will feeeeed your testicles to there cats ha ha ha ha the end is nigh the end is nigh the end is nigh
beatlebrain

UK

#18 Jan 21, 2008
septic tank wrote:
<quoted text>DOont annoy the cat people beeetlebrain they will feeeeed your testicles to there cats ha ha ha ha the end is nigh the end is nigh the end is nigh
Well, a cat would remain very undernourished with your pair would it not?
Your post is a little crazy have you been inhaling the obnoxious fumes from your septic tank again?
septic tank

London, UK

#19 Jan 22, 2008
beatlebrain wrote:
<quoted text>Well, a cat would remain very undernourished with your pair would it not?
Your post is a little crazy have you been inhaling the obnoxious fumes from your septic tank again?
For the attention of beetlebrain there are many portions enough for many weeks Obnoxious septic tank vapours are Greeeat ha ha end is nigh end is nigh
beatlebrain

UK

#20 Jan 22, 2008
septic tank wrote:
<quoted text>For the attention of beetlebrain there are many portions enough for many weeks Obnoxious septic tank vapours are Greeeat ha ha end is nigh end is nigh
Sadly the portions are not equally matched by your brains
Are you this forums local joker? But to give credit where credit is due i found your earlier cooking suggestion for parts of ones anatomy very funny But other than a joker do you have an interest in cats as this is a cat forum? and yes i do have interests in climate change but i have never said the end is nigh for humans so why keep on about it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasant Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Moderate Utah mayor wins 3-way GOP primary for ... 2 hr Christsharians on... 1
Joseph Smith was a fraud (Sep '14) Aug 1 Simkin5 3
Missing... DONALD ( Donnie) RAY MILLIGAN (Jan '17) Feb '17 Rosita 2
disgusting (Sep '16) Sep '16 dummi 1
Confession (Feb '15) Apr '16 Utah_ute 8
Romney Picks Anti-Christ Paul Ryan as V. President (Mar '16) Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
Danielle's Bridal June Brides Sale (Jun '15) Jun '15 TopLocalBridal 1

Pleasant Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pleasant Grove Mortgages