Mother looking for son,Born July 15t...

Mother looking for son,Born July 15th 1992 at Utah Valley Regional Hospital

Posted in the Pleasant Grove Forum

LESH

Louisville, OH

#1 Mar 6, 2013
Hello, Please help me. I am looking for my son that I placed for adoption 21 years ago when I was 17, he was born in Provo, Utah on July 15th 1992 at Utah Valley Regional Hospital and was delivered by Dr. Gammet. I named him Caleb, but they gave him a different name which is unknown to me. He was placed through LDS social services into an LDS family, he was their first child and they built a new home the year he was born. The alias his adoptive parents used was Steve and Lisa and they knew me as Dawn. He will be 21 years old in July and is blonde with blue eyes and probably tall and most likely still in Utah. It was a closed adoption so this is all the info I have, if you could please SHARE this pic and post and help me find him I would be eternally grateful, Thank You so much ♥
— with Jenessa Simons. https://www.facebook.com/home.php #!/AdoptedAnonymous
LESH

Louisville, OH

#2 Mar 6, 2013
Trying to help this mother (Jenessa Simons) find her son! The above was posted on FB! You can contact my FB if you wish! Thank You!
LESH

Louisville, OH

#4 Mar 6, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasant Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Mormons so Creepy? (May '13) Feb 19 East Coast Logic 5
higher cosciosness coincidences (Nov '13) Feb 17 anonymous 406
Trump and chaffetz Feb 10 Con job 1
Missing... DONALD ( Donnie) RAY MILLIGAN Feb 7 Rosita 2
Clarke Jan 28 acquaintance 1
New Utah County Arrests (Mar '14) Jan 26 Jack 3
disgusting Sep '16 dummi 1

Pleasant Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance