Judy Cloinger

Springfield, MO

#1 Jul 22, 2012
My son's name is Jonathan Robert Lawhon and he is 27 years old I have been looking for him with no luck. If you know him please reply to my email jukami2004@yahoo.com. I am his mother and the whole family is worried about him. Any info would be helpful. We just want to make sure he is okay and safe. Thank you.
Carey

Cartersville, GA

#2 Dec 19, 2012
I never responded to my girlfriend in 1983-84 when she told me she was pregnant. She had a son who was born around 1983-84 in Georgia. His mom's name was Teresa and she named him Brandon. She frequented Miss Kitty's Bar & Saloon in Marietta, GA. She was a CPA and lived on Blackburn Road in Marietta in the 80's.

I would love to know if my son is ok and let him know of his family medical records.

Please email me at sherrydhogan@gmail.com.

Thank you
Phillip

Hurst, TX

#4 Jan 28, 2013
Judy Cloinger wrote:
My son's name is Jonathan Robert Lawhon and he is 27 years old I have been looking for him with no luck. If you know him please reply to my email jukami2004@yahoo.com. I am his mother and the whole family is worried about him. Any info would be helpful. We just want to make sure he is okay and safe. Thank you.
Hi me and jonathan were friends when we were younger.....I was wondering if he had been found??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pleasant Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jonathan Adams Atkins (Nov '13) Feb '15 Parent 3
Elsie Garrett Feb '15 Little Joe 1
News Chiropractor In Hueytown, Dr. Peter J. DeFranco... Nov '14 Chiropractor From... 4
Rape kit results Oct '14 Sandra 1
keionnapooh@yahoo.com (Apr '13) Apr '13 SCAM ALERT 1
News Bessemer man charged in Saturday crime spree th... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Concern citizen 1
donald t johnson (Oct '12) Oct '12 cindy 1
Pleasant Grove Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pleasant Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]