Media Advisory to Attend Gop Presid...

Media Advisory to Attend Gop Presidential Candidates Debate January 30, 2008

There are 2 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Jan 10, 2008, titled Media Advisory to Attend Gop Presidential Candidates Debate January 30, 2008. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

For Immediate Release: January 9, 2008 The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation will host the last GOP Presidential Candidates' Debate before the February 5th California Primary on January 30, 2008 from ... via Los Angeles Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

Mom

Colton, CA

#1 Jan 21, 2008
Who is aloud to attend the Republican debate on January 30th? I would like to attend but didn't know if they ever let regular citizens in to these things.
Mary Peterson

Long Beach, CA

#2 Jan 30, 2008
I also would like to know how to get tickets or an invitation to the debate tonight. My husband and I are delegates for John McCain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Playa-del-Rey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what happen 2 little mobster lms (Aug '09) Wed Baby doll 7
News Celebrity L.A. art dealer charged with ripping ... Apr 24 Lucy Jane 1
News 10 Best Restaurants in Santa Monica Apr 24 Lucy Jane 1
News Prince Jackson shares a sweet kiss with new gir... (Feb '14) Apr 24 Marchioness 3
News Trump Towers Over New York Apr 23 Youfoob 55
News New dating apps for the savvy L.A. dater (Jun '15) Jun '15 Fliqpic Dating 1
News Young Man Believes Music Can Heal The World (Dec '14) Jan '15 goodvibrations 172
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Playa-del-Rey Mortgages