Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13164 Nov 19, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Tell that to Ambassador Steven's family.
ambassador stevens father has already expresed disgust over the right making this a campaign talking point....so quit bring his family up, because they hate you.

and while the rest of your pathetic tribe has moved on to getting their whuppings in the tax debate??

your still stuck at the airpost(without a passport) in benghazi, raving like a street person, to who ever will listen..

your adress?? www.prettysaddude@im' lostinlibya.com
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13165 Nov 19, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>yes We just got to get away from the boogeyman. If only we were all like Mr Anderson.
romney clearly used the fear of the 47% moochers to mooch for campaign funds himself....

but all the demmy have to do is further publicize what is said in your primary debates, to clean the floor with your party in the fall......those economic and social values your party espouses are clearly not mainstream anymore.

the rethuglican party is clearly lost in the past, and doomed to ireelevancy if they cant reinvent themselves and moderate a bit..
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13166 Nov 19, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>scared of them bro? Meds not working? I bet u wake up in a cold sweat dreaming about them.
why would I be scared ricardo?

we JUST cleaned the floor with you guys?

but senate Gop leaders are sure scared of Lizzy warren.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#13167 Nov 19, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
why would I be scared ricardo?
we JUST cleaned the floor with you guys?
but senate Gop leaders are sure scared of Lizzy warren.
then why do you keep bringing up this party of tea on a pot site? Does the tea have pot? They do make a pot tea. You should try it. You sound scared bro. Maybe it's the pot.

Elk Grove, CA

#13168 Nov 19, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
ambassador stevens father has already expresed disgust over the right making this a campaign talking point....so quit bring his family up, because they hate you.
and while the rest of your pathetic tribe has moved on to getting their whuppings in the tax debate??
your still stuck at the airpost(without a passport) in benghazi, raving like a street person, to who ever will listen..
Stevens was not the only one killed, the Family of the SEAL slain in Libya wants answers. http://video.foxnews.com/v/1916360455001/fami...
I know

Santa Cruz, CA

#13169 Nov 19, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>then why do you keep bringing up this party of tea on a pot site? Does the tea have pot? They do make a pot tea. You should try it. You sound scared bro. Maybe it's the pot.
Scared? You're so phobic you make Jonestown look like a health clinic.
Scared bro- didn't you cop to having your MM card?
So what is your story? Oh yeah, you are a goofy ass clown.
Boo.
Bruno24

Brussels, Belgium

#13170 Nov 20, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe because brewing alcohol is like setting up a meth lab. It doesn't grow from a seed. Look at the dumb shits that grow pot today, it doesn't take a science degree. It will always be cheaper on the streets.
Not so much. People will either grow it at home, or buy it in some places nearby. They will not buy it on the streets if they can get products with some guarantied quality. In my country it is legal to grow two plants, but most still prefer to travel 100 miles to have a choice between different, yet illegal, products which excels in quality. In The Netherlands you will not find pot in the streets, only bad quality pots for ignorant tourists, and this in the place which attracts tourists: it is almost just a sort a folklore. Once legal, you will not buy pot in the street, like after alcohol prohibition, you can't find alcohol in the street: such street products are too much suspect of fraud or unhealthy mixing. People will prefer not taking the risk of consuming it when they can buy cheap good products in the super-market. Still, I think the age of 18 would be better than 21, but this is another debate.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#13171 Nov 20, 2012
Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so much. People will either grow it at home, or buy it in some places nearby. They will not buy it on the streets if they can get products with some guarantied quality. In my country it is legal to grow two plants, but most still prefer to travel 100 miles to have a choice between different, yet illegal, products which excels in quality. In The Netherlands you will not find pot in the streets, only bad quality pots for ignorant tourists, and this in the place which attracts tourists: it is almost just a sort a folklore. Once legal, you will not buy pot in the street, like after alcohol prohibition, you can't find alcohol in the street: such street products are too much suspect of fraud or unhealthy mixing. People will prefer not taking the risk of consuming it when they can buy cheap good products in the super-market. Still, I think the age of 18 would be better than 21, but this is another debate.
Your post reminds me so much of prohibition of alcohol here, every single parallel, and how that changed when prohibition ended.
GreenBenders

Covina, CA

#13172 Nov 20, 2012
Latest CA drivers test results point to MoJo in their systems while behind the wheel driving in California.

Elk Grove, CA

#13173 Nov 20, 2012
I know wrote:
<quoted text>
Scared? You're so phobic you make Jonestown look like a health clinic.
Scared bro- didn't you cop to having your MM card?
So what is your story? Oh yeah, you are a goofy ass clown.
Boo.
Good one...lol....hitler or Jonestown comes up every 500th post. Have the card, will let it expire, tried pot for severe pain from a slip disk. I noticed how the medical pot shops are full of pot heads. But the pot didn't help, just caused heartburn and more discomfort. Tried smoking and edibles. It would be more honest if they just made it legal. For pot heads it's like a religion. There you go, that's my story. Happy?

Elk Grove, CA

#13174 Nov 20, 2012
Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so much. People will either grow it at home, or buy it in some places nearby. They will not buy it on the streets if they can get products with some guarantied quality..
Speculation
Big D

Modesto, CA

#13175 Nov 20, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Good one...lol....hitler or Jonestown comes up every 500th post. Have the card, will let it expire, tried pot for severe pain from a slip disk. I noticed how the medical pot shops are full of pot heads. But the pot didn't help, just caused heartburn and more discomfort. Tried smoking and edibles. It would be more honest if they just made it legal. For pot heads it's like a religion. There you go, that's my story. Happy?
Religion is actually a pretty good example, confuses, alters perception of what is real, unfortunately religion is demonstrably worse in many aspects.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13176 Nov 20, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>then why do you keep bringing up this party of tea on a pot site? Does the tea have pot? They do make a pot tea. You should try it. You sound scared bro. Maybe it's the pot.
seriously you ask me?? why are GOP senators scared of elizabeth warren??

because she is tough, left leaning.....and she is about to be nominated to the senate banking commitee.

and if you know anything about her campaign???

youd be scared too....

as for me??

Im still in major Gloat mode after MY party cleaned the floor with YOUR party......

we can stick a fork in your lame party now......the rest of the lunatics you might nominate in the future will fail badly....

especially seeing how your last two nominees have gotten their clocks cleaned badly, by a liberal.....

good luck, youll damn well need it.

Elk Grove, CA

#13177 Nov 20, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion is actually a pretty good example, confuses, alters perception of what is real, unfortunately religion is demonstrably worse in many aspects.
There is the religion of pot, the religion of Global Warming, there is no difference. Jesus said "Follow me" and He was not violent.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13178 Nov 20, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>yes We just got to get away from the boogeyman. If only we were all like Mr Anderson.
youd be smart to moderate your reich wing veiws a little...

since your party just got utterely destroyed in that election two weeks ago.

then neither side will need the "boogeyman" as much, when they run for office.

btw....just because MMJ didnt help you??

doent mean that millions more who have glaucoma, cancer, MS or parkisons wouldnt be helped.....

those are prime candidates....some of them smoke or ingest MMJ illicitly already.

many of them live in states where you still have to buy the stuff on the streets. sad..

Ive seen it help people...period...

there is this one case, I saw on a "weed" special(in 09') of this women in the midwest who has MS and just couldnt talk very well..

she was perfectly intelligent and functional and had 5 kids...

but it took her half an hour to get a simple point across.

but once she toked up though???

she could speak normally...

it is compleatly amazing what MMJ can do.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13179 Nov 20, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>There is the religion of pot, the religion of Global Warming, there is no difference. Jesus said "Follow me" and He was not violent.
I take it you are spiritual and non-religious.....like many of us who post on this thread..

however let me be the first to warn you.

next in line for the rethuglican nomination is reich santorum, former Pa senator and Presidential candidate....

he, like mike huckabee(wackabee) may run in 16', to bring the children of god back into the church!

what do you think of the social conservative arm of your broken party?? havnt they screwed you enough already, and isnt it time for a divorce??
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13180 Nov 20, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW?? if any of you teatards are interetsed?? it appears that website is for sale!!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13181 Nov 20, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Stevens was not the only one killed, the Family of the SEAL slain in Libya wants answers. http://video.foxnews.com/v/1916360455001/fami...
so in other words??......F**k what ambassador stevens father said, because he didnt agree with the teatarded nation...
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13182 Nov 20, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Good one...lol....hitler or Jonestown comes up every 500th post. Have the card, will let it expire, tried pot for severe pain from a slip disk. I noticed how the medical pot shops are full of pot heads. But the pot didn't help, just caused heartburn and more discomfort. Tried smoking and edibles. It would be more honest if they just made it legal. For pot heads it's like a religion. There you go, that's my story. Happy?
I hear you about making it legal across the board...

or at the very least the feds should stop waring on the states that choose to legalize it.... at least on this issue...

they already have enough states to keep in line, just when it comes to making sure everyone can vote.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13184 Nov 20, 2012
Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
again bruno, reichardo is a little soft on the concept that europe could do anyything better or more efficient than the USA...

when you and I know many things are done better and more efficiently in the lowliest of new EU/nato allies.....

for instance every other industrialized country in the world has universal health coverage.......except the corporatly controlled USA.....they know what is good for their citizens , it is just the right that doesnt care...so they road blocked, even On Obama care..

which isnt even universal care..

BTW???.......you can BUY clones or seedlings in amsterdam, if you want to grow at home right??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Playa-del-Rey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 8 min Los Angeles 200,962
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 9 min Los Angeles 2,266
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr Runonion 5,072
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 11 hr Blazing saddles 7,954
Iggy Azalea's former manager claims legal right... Tue Shirvell s Shrivel 1
Earthquake: 2.6 quake strikes near Palos Verdes... Tue Erin 1
Beverly Hills Shuns Bike Paths in Resisting Tra... Sep 14 Roger Edgar 7
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at September 17 at 7:22PM PDT

•••

Playa-del-Rey News Video

•••
Playa-del-Rey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Playa-del-Rey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Playa-del-Rey People Search