larger women from Arkansas

larger women from Arkansas

Posted in the Plaucheville Forum

me

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Who was the larger lady in town last week with Arkansas tags? Who she related to?
why

Ville Platte, LA

#2 Feb 8, 2013
i think she is related to the jeansonnes why whats the matter
Anonymous

Olive Branch, MS

#3 Feb 8, 2013
I think I saw her once or twice. Didnt talk to her but she appeared friendly and was very pretty. What did she do?
me

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Feb 8, 2013
why wrote:
i think she is related to the jeansonnes why whats the matter
Nothing is the matter. Wondered if she was a Jeansonne, seemed very nice.
why

Basile, LA

#5 Feb 9, 2013
well who are you ???
mary

Knoxville, IA

#6 Feb 9, 2013
My sister brought this to my attention. I think yall are referring to my daughter. Who wants to know about her?
nunya

Cabot, AR

#7 Feb 9, 2013
Well...I am the girl you guys must be referring to. All my moms family lives there and i was with her visiting. Im curious who posted this because i only know family in simmesport. I dont have one friend there.....so, whoever is looking or wondering about me...im very flattered.
wondering

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Feb 11, 2013
nunya wrote:
Well...I am the girl you guys must be referring to. All my moms family lives there and i was with her visiting. Im curious who posted this because i only know family in simmesport. I dont have one friend there.....so, whoever is looking or wondering about me...im very flattered.
Never said anything bad about you and never intended to start war. Just don't see many new faces around here anymore. Place is really going down. Just wondering who you were and if you were just visiting or relocating here. Would love to find some new friends. Sorry for causing and problems.
nunya

Olive Branch, MS

#9 Feb 13, 2013
Oh its ok. Im not mad. I was actually very flattered that I caught someones attention. My family wasnt trying to be rude, they just stick up for me. There is so much crap in simmesport, you cant let your guard down. But, I will be back for easter with my husband and parents, so whoever you might be, you can plan on seeing me again. Have a blessed day. :):)
Gotcha

Basile, LA

#10 Feb 25, 2013
It wasn't very hard to figure out who started this topix she is always so unhappy and nappy. :)~
rudy21

Texarkana, TX

#11 Feb 28, 2013
Gotcha wrote:
It wasn't very hard to figure out who started this topix she is always so unhappy and nappy.:)~
Who is it that started this topic?
Gotcha

Glenmora, LA

#12 Mar 3, 2013
wouldn't you like to know ....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plaucheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lil Kenny Riche Jul 20 Just me 4
Brandon Spillman (Apr '14) Jul 13 really 22
People in simmesport (Jun '12) May '17 ridin shotgun 82
Brandi Barr (Aug '14) May '17 GG-baby 6
girl missing? (Sep '13) May '17 Tripp 57
Carl Millard baby she gave up May '17 Big red lips 6
dead beat dads (Jun '11) Apr '17 Big red lips 39

Plaucheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance