opinions

Glenmora, LA

#1 Jan 15, 2013
any new information on family grill? they seem to be open more...how's the food?
grandisleboy2B

United States

#2 Jan 18, 2013
opinions wrote:
any new information on family grill? they seem to be open more...how's the food?
Food is pretty good. Anything fried there is good. Try "the works"
smh

Ville Platte, LA

#3 Feb 18, 2013
They went up on plate lunches n down on portion!
Satisfied

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Feb 18, 2013
Their hamburgers are good.
food

Ville Platte, LA

#5 Apr 16, 2013
they need to open a mcdonalds
speak the truth

Ville Platte, LA

#6 May 2, 2013
Yes there food is really good but some of there waitress have attitudes but anyway there food is great
haha

Ville Platte, LA

#7 May 18, 2013
Went there today and the service was horrible! The girl took our drink and food order then never came to check on the table. Then after about an hour waiting some other chick brought our food. Poor service must I say
sesame

United States

#8 Jul 14, 2014
We went there a few weeks ago with a party of 6. Sadly, the new owners do not have it all together. It took so long for them to take our order (about 30 minutes) and another hour and a half for our food to be brought to us.
Two of the meals had fried items that were still cold in the middle and we sent them back. The seafood platter was not seasoned at all and was very bland.
Everything just took so long to get done and was really disappointing. The staff was nice but it just seemed they did not know what they were doing. I honestly wish I could give a better review. We used to eat there all the time with our whole family meeting up there. Now we will find a new place to go.
I truly hope that the new owners can get it together. I would like to be able to go back there but things have to improve.
kmsl

Marksville, LA

#9 Jul 14, 2014
To many new very young ppl and only one who knows anything is on drugs.
kmsl

Marksville, LA

#10 Jul 15, 2014
That girl with the 2 toned blonde hair and face piercings is so far out of it.
Who

Ville Platte, LA

#11 Aug 9, 2014
They really need to get it together the food is deffinitly not the same or even close I just wonder why someone with no experience would take on a big deal like that it used to be packed and I was there Friday and I was the only one picking up food they usually have to shut the doors with the customers still there it's very sad it will probly be just another empty building in this sad town

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plaucheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
best place to eat Oct 17 hip 2
1979 Murder Oct 9 Justice 28
Rabalais Oct 4 Uh huh 5
Eden Oct 3 kmsl 3
Firefighters and Sex Offenders (Feb '11) Oct 2 fire fighter life 5
new cop shane Sep '14 smdh 5
Marksville teacher arrested, accused of raping ... (Dec '07) Sep '14 Avoyelles Authority 7
Plaucheville Dating
Find my Match

Plaucheville Jobs

Plaucheville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Plaucheville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Plaucheville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]