Dogfight Promoter Receives 16-Month Sentence

Full story: Fox4KC

A former teacher from northwest Missouri will serve 16 months in federal prison for his role in a dogfighting scheme exposed in a multistate raid last July.
Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Oct 28, 2013
russ

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

im a white guy but didnt a certain black guy get a cpl years plus 100s of thousands in fines and cost him millions.hmmmm maybe he should of had this guys lawyer
J CLAY

Saint Robert, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

Strip these men down to their shorts and throw them in the ring. The last one alive goes free to live his life in shame, or what's left of him. The rest get what they deserved - death at the hands of their sick co-conspirators. Jail is too good for them!
EMily

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

This is not long enough of a sentence for this person...thats BULL CRAP....
CKD

Kansas City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

18 months? Instead, HE should get fatally shot.
jls68

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

Real nice guy,I wonder how many handicapped kids he hurt? Sicko
jdm

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

you people dont know him..i have personally seen him with handicapped children, my brother-in-law to be exact , and i have never seen a human being with more compassion for these kids than him. so if you dont know him , dont judge him
MAD

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

QUOTE who="jdm" you people dont know him..i have personally seen him with handicapped children, my brother-in-law to be exact , and i have never seen a human being with more compassion for these kids than him. so if you dont know him , dont judge him]/QUOTE Hihath hands over a nonperforming dog that is then fatally shot. That's if the injured dog is lucky. He may be clubed to death or dump somewhere to die. You have never had a pet, have you? This is a nice guy? Where is you head?
Michelle

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

jdm wrote:
you people dont know him..i have personally seen him with handicapped children, my brother-in-law to be exact , and i have never seen a human being with more compassion for these kids than him. so if you dont know him , dont judge him
Compassion???? Judgement??? Was he not caught on camera? I would be embarrassed to stick up for this sicko. I would not let him come near my pets and certainly not my children.
Pitlife

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Need to make this dude bite the curb....people who fight dogs are straight up punks, I'm from skc and been into pits my whole life, people who represent the breed rite are ready to hang the people who are ruining this breed, I screen people up and down to the point where they feel violated when someone buys a dog from me, we need to start setting people up and busting there asses, especially people involved in getting bait dogs for dog fighters

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Platte City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Platte City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••