Kidnapping and killing trial hinges on insanity defense

There are 4 comments on the Sep 30, 2007, Kansas City Star story titled Kidnapping and killing trial hinges on insanity defense. In it, Kansas City Star reports that:

The critical issue at Lisa Montgomery's upcoming trial is not so much whether she killed Bobbie Jo Stinnett and kidnapped her unborn baby, but whether she was sane.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kansas City Star.

Dee

Suitland, MD

#1 Oct 1, 2007
Lisa Montgomery should be put to death, she is sane and was sane when she commited that horrible crime.
mom

Enola, AR

#2 Jan 20, 2012
lisa's family knew what she was doing. they knew she lied. and the town people where she lived knew too. those that knew her knew that she was not pregnant. people just making all kind of excuses so they make it sound like lisa is crazy. which she is. so is her family and friends for not turning her in when she showed up with that baby. a baby that had bruses and scratches and would not eat and was still blue and would not keep her little eyes open. put 2 and 2 together people. sounds to me that lisa was not the olny crazy one. there is some sick people out there. hold your love ones close. take notice of things and people round you. in a matter of seconds your whole life can change. i hope that little baby now is doing ok. does anyone know? lisa will get what is comming to her one way or other. it might be here on earth or when she not here. she will pay for her crimes against the family and friends of both towns. take care of each other.
sandy

Vilonia, AR

#4 Sep 23, 2012
i read that book bout the murder. omg!!! what is wrong with everyone in lisa's town where she lived? noone came forth?
mee

Neelyville, MO

#5 Oct 29, 2013
has everyone forgotten bobby? you sorry skidmore a holes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Platte City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need herbs? 18 hr Matty 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Fri Hiawatha 19,847
Do hispanic woman like white men? (Jun '13) Wed beardedwhiteguy 66
News Maxim Crane Works fined $14,000 for violations ... (Sep '08) Apr 22 Paddy 18
Need some bud asap! Apr 21 KyCountryBoy 1
girls that wants to get laid in kc Apr 20 YoungBull 2
News Missouri attorney sues Mayo Clinic for malpractice (Mar '09) Apr 16 yoho 29
More from around the web

Platte City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]