Woman Dies After Wrong Way Crash On I-84

Dec 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CTNow.com

A 61-year-old local woman was pronounced dead at the hospital after she was hit head on in her car by a man driving the wrong way on I-84 west Saturday night.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
concrned

Farmington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 3, 2013
 
tis is cray if everyone had the right md to not drink and drive we wouldnt lose people we love. peopl dont realize all the family it affects because people dont ue thie heds ad stop and think. it really pisses me off. that lady lost her life and the men is recooperatg as we speak
wtf?

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 4, 2013
 

Judged:

3

Ok, I get the gist of what you wrote and I agree but, dude! Were YOU drunk when you typed this?!
Sick of stupid

Providence, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 9, 2013
 
Has anyone heard if the driver Brett peterman was charged yet? And what they charged him with?
Sick of stupid

Providence, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 9, 2013
 
Nears that the driver Brett peterman was Co manager at the Lisbon Walmart. Wow how unprofessional.
Youre Retards

Providence, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 14, 2013
 
There was no information about whether or not he was drunk or even drinking. This happened in my hometown and I knew/know both parties involved. It is no doubt a terrible thing that happened, but the driver is a genuinely kind person. Both families are going through incredible heartache. No he has not been charged with anything yet, he only recently regained consciousness.
Bug

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 14, 2013
 
Well its ignorant to assume anything. I personally know Brett and he is a good responsible person who obviously made a mistake, it happens unfortunately it caused anothers life to be lost. I feel bad for both families involved , but come on people don't trash someone especially when you don't know all the facts for sure. Brett has a lot to come to grips with taking a innocent life and right around the holiday as well if he was drinking he is a man and would pay his community as need be.Be respectful and don't trash talk would you enjoy it being done to you?
Tards

Providence, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 15, 2013
 
I know Brett as well though a nice guy he is old enough to know better especially with his type of job when it comes to responsibility. The fact that he frequent local bars is known by allot of pepole and the fact that as an adult you may have been excessive in doing something and that may have caused this death the fact remains. A women and her family lost a life and that was his fault. I hope for all of you that this never happens to someone in your family then lets see if you say mistakes are made.
wow

Southington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 1, 2013
 
everyone who posted something has done something stupid you feel the need to point out with someone already knows get your guy s*** together first then talk about others
Pete

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 15, 2013
 
What ever happened to Brett P? Did they ever charge him with anything?
justin

Southington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 23, 2013
 
Pete wrote:
What ever happened to Brett P? Did they ever charge him with anything?
he hasnt been charged with anything as of yet
Christine a

Bridgeport, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 8, 2013
 
They finally just charged this disgrace to man kind with several serious charges he deserves life in prison for killing my friend he has been arrested several times since the age of 16 for drinking and driving and for being under the influence of drugs he even has charges for threatening a 7 year old little boy when this scumbag was drunk he has no remorse for his actions he will continue to drink and drive unless he is locked up yes he sustained injuries but I feel no pity because he took a life based on his choice to drive drunk I sincerely hope the DA and judge throw the book at him hard and that he suffers for the rest of his life with what he did Nancy was an amazing woman who loved her family and friends she always helped others in need including my family she didn't deserve to die because of this coldhearted drunk i hope justice is served for Nancy and her family i know it won't bring her back but it will keep another family safe from this reckless piece of crap. Look up his name you will see what I am talking about Brett Peterman is a worthless piece of garbage for what he did and has been doing since a young age its too bad nobody stopped him sooner if they did Nancy might be here today. We love you Nancy and miss you more than words can say
Daniel Damotta

Windham, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 8, 2013
 
Brett Peterman is a disgrace. This sickening piece of filth deserves whatever he gets. One can only hope that this trash didn't have any spawn although I'd be amazed what low-life semen-dumpster actually spent time with him. They all should've died in that car accident instead of this gentile old woman.
Christine a

Bridgeport, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 8, 2013
 
Daniel Damotta wrote:
Brett Peterman is a disgrace. This sickening piece of filth deserves whatever he gets. One can only hope that this trash didn't have any spawn although I'd be amazed what low-life semen-dumpster actually spent time with him. They all should've died in that car accident instead of this gentile old woman.
Well said
Sobeit

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 29, 2013
 
What this man did was absolutely a terrible tragedy...my heart goes out to that whole family of this poor innocent women...it's a shame tht things like this continue to happen with all the information given to us about alcohol and driving...but some of the words an slander you people use in a public forum to point shame at a human being is appalling...I can only hope that if you have or already have "spawned" any offspring of your own, that you're able to raise them with a bit more forgiveness and understanding if god forbid they ever become or are affiliated with such issues or tragedy a of their own...you'd think people such as yourselves lived your entire lives with a golden halo over your head...hopefully it anger that drives you and this isn't how you carry yourselves on a daily basis
james

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 31, 2013
 
not yet
Sick of stupid wrote:
Has anyone heard if the driver Brett peterman was charged yet? And what they charged him with?
Daniel Damotta

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 31, 2013
 
Sobeit wrote:
What this man did was absolutely a terrible tragedy...my heart goes out to that whole family of this poor innocent women...it's a shame tht things like this continue to happen with all the information given to us about alcohol and driving...but some of the words an slander you people use in a public forum to point shame at a human being is appalling...I can only hope that if you have or already have "spawned" any offspring of your own, that you're able to raise them with a bit more forgiveness and understanding if god forbid they ever become or are affiliated with such issues or tragedy a of their own...you'd think people such as yourselves lived your entire lives with a golden halo over your head...hopefully it anger that drives you and this isn't how you carry yourselves on a daily basis
How dare you compare our beautiful children to that filth's spawn. Anything that escapes from the cesspool his significant other calls a womb, isn't worthy of the welfare checks I'm sure it'll collect. Euthanize the lot, quickly, before they too become criminals.
SHS

Southington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 21, 2013
 
goBrettBeatThisChargeAndFuckNa nc
Eric

East Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 17, 2013
 
I just read shs post. dont be a coward say your name if you are going to write something like that. then i will give you my full name and where to meet me and im not going to incriminate myself but i will show you what happens to cowards.
SHS is a Coward

West Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Wednesday Apr 2
 
hey 'SHS' give me your name and i'll tell you where to meet up so I can bash your face in, how dare you
Daniel Damotta

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Monday Apr 14
 
SHS is a Coward wrote:
hey 'SHS' give me your name and i'll tell you where to meet up so I can bash your face in, how dare you
As you can plainly see above, the name is Daniel Damotta. No one cares about the hag that died, no more than the scum that killed her. Just let the whole thing go. He did everyone a favor. Now the old bitch is dead and no one will hear from scumbag for a long time. There's no downside really

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Hartford County was issued at April 18 at 11:37AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Plantsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Plantsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••