Dan Meyer & Andy Paradise Southington Drug Dealers Arrested

Posted in the Plantsville Forum

Concerned

Southington, CT

#1 Jul 20, 2008
Hey, did anyone here in Southington read about these 2 wonderful young men? On July 2 they were arrested for drugs, pills etc. These are 2 of Southington's finest. Yes, they were both at my home and they were at your home,when they were young, great kids. Then they decided that drugs were the way to go. While there parents looked the other way, they set up our son, your son, your daughter,on there first drug ride. Yes, Dan & Andy, 2 good kids we thought. Dan, great kid, good guy, robbed our friends home, did they rob yours? Police were called, but lets be real, what can they do. Oh, and by the way, their parents blamed everyone else but them. A little time behind the bars would help..but I know the parents..and there poor little babies will be taken care of. They are good boys. 20 year old boys. In our town. Selling drugs to our kids.

Since: Jun 08

Unionville, CT

#2 Jul 20, 2008
Concerned wrote:
Hey, did anyone here in Southington read about these 2 wonderful young men? On July 2 they were arrested for drugs, pills etc. These are 2 of Southington's finest. Yes, they were both at my home and they were at your home,when they were young, great kids. Then they decided that drugs were the way to go. While there parents looked the other way, they set up our son, your son, your daughter,on there first drug ride. Yes, Dan & Andy, 2 good kids we thought. Dan, great kid, good guy, robbed our friends home, did they rob yours? Police were called, but lets be real, what can they do. Oh, and by the way, their parents blamed everyone else but them. A little time behind the bars would help..but I know the parents..and there poor little babies will be taken care of. They are good boys. 20 year old boys. In our town. Selling drugs to our kids.
I did not read the article. I do not have a personal knowledge of these boys. Do we have to just throw them away?

I am not saying they do not deserve to be punished, but let us try to save these young men and not sarcastically just throw them away.
Concerned

Southington, CT

#3 Jul 22, 2008
who said throw them away? the parents know they sell drugs. The parents know they use drugs. Pitty on them? They were arrested as freshman in Southington High School. And they con tinued to use and sell all thru school. And now look...they are 20 years old and still using and selling. Yes somebody help them..Mom, dad, are you available?
Concerned and involved

Southington, CT

#4 Mar 18, 2013
I am concerned and directly involved and so are Andrews parents. They were also robbed by not only these two but by a third person and Andrews parents went to every Pawn shop in Connecticut to find evidence. They contacted the Police, put Andrew in a drug program, and prosecuted him along with the other two for the theft to stop it from happening again. Andrew and Dan went to jail based on the evidence Andrews Parents gathered and brought to the Police who sat on it for 6 months. The third party took a plea bargain and avoided jail time.. But I'm sure you know that since the person who wrote the first comments is probably related to him. Just for the record, they third person who got off was caught on camera with items from Andrews Parents house in his hands entering a pawn shop in Bristol. I agree Andy and Dan are drug dealers and bad news for Southington, but I can assure you Andrews parents have and continue to do what is right for Southington to try to stop any further drug dealing and thefts. Drug addiction is a national problem, this is happening everywhere with good families being torn apart. Andrew has siblings who all lost a brother along with the personal items he and Dan stole from them
all you are bums

Southington, CT

#5 Oct 10, 2014
Concerned and involved wrote:
I am concerned and directly involved and so are Andrews parents. They were also robbed by not only these two but by a third person and Andrews parents went to every Pawn shop in Connecticut to find evidence. They contacted the Police, put Andrew in a drug program, and prosecuted him along with the other two for the theft to stop it from happening again. Andrew and Dan went to jail based on the evidence Andrews Parents gathered and brought to the Police who sat on it for 6 months. The third party took a plea bargain and avoided jail time.. But I'm sure you know that since the person who wrote the first comments is probably related to him. Just for the record, they third person who got off was caught on camera with items from Andrews Parents house in his hands entering a pawn shop in Bristol. I agree Andy and Dan are drug dealers and bad news for Southington, but I can assure you Andrews parents have and continue to do what is right for Southington to try to stop any further drug dealing and thefts. Drug addiction is a national problem, this is happening everywhere with good families being torn apart. Andrew has siblings who all lost a brother along with the personal items he and Dan stole from them
None of you people got lives and I'm sure the last comment is from Andy's family. None of your facts are true so get your information right before you post Junk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plantsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Josi Dec 18 Jeffrey stewart 1
What was the the Naugatuck Valley Mall like? (Jun '13) Dec 12 Jay 13
New Britain Transportation Company Dec 9 GreenOrcs 1
wana buy my dirty wet pantys? Dec 6 baby amy 1
dirtywet panty sell Dec 6 baby amy 1
Helmedach guilty on all counts in murder (Oct '07) Nov 30 It is about GOD n... 12
heyy Nov 29 baby amy 1
Plantsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Plantsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Plantsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Plantsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:05 am PST