Desperate Search For Missing Mom

Desperate Search For Missing Mom

There are 1 comment on the WVIT-TV story from May 9, 2010, titled Desperate Search For Missing Mom. In it, WVIT-TV reports that:

Police in Wolcott are actively searching for 35-year-old Cynthia Cannon. The mother of two was reported missing Friday night by her husband Patrick Cannon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WVIT-TV.

Michelle

United States

#1 May 10, 2010
I was wondering why there was many cops and fireman behind my house. It kind of scared me to see so many, now I know what happen and I'm so scared to go to my backyard. I hope they find her soon, I will be praying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plantsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What was the the Naugatuck Valley Mall like? (Jun '13) Nov 29 Neerod 15
News Wallingford man dies after being cut by sword (Aug '08) Nov 27 Neighbord hater 103
News DEA, state police crack down on 'outlaw motorcy... (Dec '05) Nov 24 Wideglide 199
News Waterbury one of the best places to raise a family (Jul '08) Nov 21 Ihwby 202
Election Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) Nov 7 Daisy1 822
Plainville pervert arrested Oct '16 DrGasbag 2
Kay's Gag Shop (Jun '06) Oct '16 DrGasbag 54

Plantsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Plantsville Mortgages