Bill targeting pit bulls, other dogs ...

Bill targeting pit bulls, other dogs advances in Fla. Senate

There are 23 comments on the WBZL-TV Hollywood story from Mar 5, 2010, titled Bill targeting pit bulls, other dogs advances in Fla. Senate. In it, WBZL-TV Hollywood reports that:

Legislators found a sure way to rile up a crowd Thursday: go after pit bulls. The Florida Senate is advancing a controversial bill that could lead to tougher municipal laws on owners of pit bulls and other "dangerous" breeds, an idea that has prompted outraged dog lovers to e-mail and call their lawmakers in droves.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBZL-TV Hollywood.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
frog

Perry, FL

#22 Jan 22, 2011
very interesting debate.
frog

Perry, FL

#23 Jan 22, 2011
The theory of "Don't blame the Dog, Blame the Owner", would that also apply to "Don't blame the Child, Blame the Parent?" Interested in the concensus.
Mamadawg

Perry, FL

#24 Jan 22, 2011
You'd have to contract someone to do the enforcement of this law in this county. Too many pitbull lovers here. Wont ever ever happen even if it is legitimized without willing enforcement. Get real people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plantation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Cheech the Conser... 1,564,609
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 53 min zazz 98,448
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr weaponX 315,225
1987 dead woman found on Hayes St Fri NeedToKnow 1
News Ex-Israeli family says it was booted from plane... Jul 20 Just Do Not Fly 1
News Fort Lauderdale mural opens doors for artist Fr... (Feb '08) Jul 19 Red 12
I'm a 13 year old male looking for a girl to ch... (Jul '15) Jul 13 Keigan 10

Plantation Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Plantation Mortgages