Police Shoot Man Following Robbery At...

Police Shoot Man Following Robbery At Plantation Starbucks

There are 11 comments on the NBC 6 South Florida story from Aug 5, 2008, titled Police Shoot Man Following Robbery At Plantation Starbucks. In it, NBC 6 South Florida reports that:

A couple was robbed at gunpoint at a Plantation Starbucks on Thursday. SWAT teams arrived and the robbers then turned their weapons on police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 6 South Florida.

brutus

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Aug 25, 2008
the truth of this story is plantation police officer shoot their gun first! at the two suspect? one of the robbers had to help is friend before plantation police shooting to kill is best friend, so he fired back. the act of protecting is friend why did they not shoot the two couples ??? the police should be dealt with because a officer should never fired the gun first the police turn the story and gave it to the news? police k9 did not tracked the suspect a neighbor told police the location of the two suspect
brutus

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Aug 25, 2008
one of the suspect age was 17 and the other was 20 both of the suspect was drinking and taking drugs and the act of the crime one of the plantation police said to each other we should have kill them can you belived that??? the crime was a act of sin all man sin and will sin i no with all the truth of the green earth police fired the gun first while the two suspect was runing
brutus

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 Aug 25, 2008
officer if you readind this you no what you did was bad for shooting your gun first but i respect the law because my faith is with god? the law is the truth to protect one life ??? not destroy ??????????
brutus

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Aug 25, 2008
how beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news,who proclaim peace,who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation,who say to zion, "your god reigns!" isaiah 52:7
brutus

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5 Aug 25, 2008
police turned their weapon first on the suspect and fired hiting one suspect and the hands, the other suspect had no choice to fired back? he told me i was only trying to protect my life and my friend life i did not want to start a gun fight the officer was trying to kill us i no i fuk up and am very sorry for the couple! i was trying to look cool and park east plantation the teen siad! he also said he is very sorry for is act of crime? but am not sorry for protecting my life and my friend life if i did not fired i would have died ? or my friend would died he also said he hopes the couple forgive hame and not be afraid to lived life
god bless America

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#6 Aug 27, 2008
two suspect shoot because police shoot first
god bless America

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7 Aug 27, 2008
the two suspect was not shooting to kill but to save their life police fired first so the two suspect fired to save their life thats the truth of the story
god bless America

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#8 Aug 27, 2008
the two suspect had two gun both had no choice to fired back police fired and hit one suspect? and the suspect told me i was firing to help my friend after the police shoot?so we both was shooting not to kill a law officer but to dont gate killed that the truth of this story
gay boyz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#10 Aug 27, 2008
The News no Wh@t they talking About
brutus

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#11 Aug 27, 2008
what a good god life is sin because man dont no god gate to no god yor sin is forgiving and your seed will grow into a tree but you most no man hate man in god we trust every man walk the green earth have sin and will sin many police do drugs but every one can change have hope, and man dont juge man because every man sin most will change god see everthing i seen god good work changing many man life before my blue eyes i sing the blues
humanity

United States

#12 Nov 28, 2012
The boy said I rob the people for pizza money

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plantation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Julia 1,746,701
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Radio Flyer 3016 336,993
News BSO Cops Knew Location of Parkland Shooter but ... 4 hr it is obvious 1
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 18 hr zazz 98,713
News Broward judge accused of bullying frail defenda... Tue Betty Lou 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Mon Black Ice 72,074
News Trinity Town Center developer Planes faces felo... (Feb '11) Mon JACK 4

Plantation Jobs

Personal Finance

Plantation Mortgages