Paris native Danny Booth - businessman/race car driver - files for City Council

Mar 3, 2013 Full story: EParis Extra 10

Da nny Booth , 42, of 2346 Hubbard St., filed Friday as a candidate for the District 5 position on the Paris City Council.

Full Story
Happy

Paris, TX

#1 Mar 5, 2013
Amen, I am so proud that he has filed. He is an outstanding young man and will do an excellent job.
David

Paris, TX

#2 Mar 5, 2013
I live in district 5 and Booth has mine and my wife's votes.
Carly

Paris, TX

#3 Mar 6, 2013
way to go Danny....good for the community
vinodjangra

India

#4 Apr 26, 2013
ys
Voter

Mansfield, TX

#5 Apr 27, 2013
A lot better than the "good ole boy's" puppet who is on there representing district 5 now. He has my vote.

“This too shall pass”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#6 Apr 28, 2013
Is this the Danny Booth who used to have a car repair shop here? He was one of the best and I missed him when he closed.
Answer

Paris, TX

#7 Apr 28, 2013
searcherfinder wrote:
Is this the Danny Booth who used to have a car repair shop here? He was one of the best and I missed him when he closed.
Yes that is him

“This too shall pass”

Location hidden

#8 Apr 28, 2013
Answer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that is him
Thanks.
Voter

Paris, TX

#9 Apr 30, 2013
I drove around today and saw that all of those "good ole boys" had a certain candidate's sign in their yards. I was undecided as to whom I was going to vote for since I live in place # 5 but that made up my mind. My vote went to Mr Booth. I don't know Mr Booth but if if the "so called" "good ole boys" want the other guy then Booth is the rigt man for the job.

“This too shall pass”

Location hidden

#10 May 1, 2013
Voter wrote:
I drove around today and saw that all of those "good ole boys" had a certain candidate's sign in their yards. I was undecided as to whom I was going to vote for since I live in place # 5 but that made up my mind. My vote went to Mr Booth. I don't know Mr Booth but if if the "so called" "good ole boys" want the other guy then Booth is the rigt man for the job.
I never knew him well, but I do believe if push comes to shove, he'll push harder than any of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 21 min Fossilfarts 18,782
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 2 hr Liberal forever 385
Ebola in Dalllas ? 4 hr none_of_the_above 3
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 6 hr Gasman 22,769
Change A Letter Game (Nov '12) 6 hr Jennifer Renee 844
Check Out Your Contractors! 8 hr WishIdknown 2
CDC: First U.S. case of Ebola virus diagnosed i... 10 hr none_of_the_above 1

Plano News Video

Plano Dating
Find my Match

Plano Jobs

Plano People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Plano News, Events & Info