Review: Men in Pink, LLC

Review: Men in Pink, LLC

Posted in the Plano Forum

Unprofessional

Carrollton, TX

#1 Dec 9, 2011
Uses veteran as a way to ploy people to use them. They are VERY VERY unprofessional in manor and work. Would never use them again, they did not get the permit for the city nor do they follow their contract. It is ok if they break the contract and do a poor job, unprofessional. They say they will do something and NEVER do it, they put you off when they are suppose to be finishing the job!!! Trust me run away from this company, it is a nightmare!!!!!!!!
Momz

Denton, TX

#2 Jan 19, 2012
Unprofessional wrote:
Uses veteran as a way to ploy people to use them. They are VERY VERY unprofessional in manor and work. Would never use them again, they did not get the permit for the city nor do they follow their contract. It is ok if they break the contract and do a poor job, unprofessional. They say they will do something and NEVER do it, they put you off when they are suppose to be finishing the job!!! Trust me run away from this company, it is a nightmare!!!!!!!!
Please contact me ASAP at [email protected] Thank you.
Momz

Keller, TX

#3 Feb 15, 2012
I would have to agree with your posting, Unprofessional in Coppell. What a nightmare!
angry

Carrollton, TX

#4 Mar 23, 2012
We have encountered the same nightmare!!!! PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!! They have the worst attitude, rude, unprofessional, the job is done poorly!!! Don't believe what you see on their facebook page. They take your money and run and did not finish job!!!! Be smarter than me and dont hire these imposters!!!!!!!!!!
Horrible Job

Mckinney, TX

#5 Feb 3, 2013
The actual owner worked on our home. Everything was done poorly and incorrectly. We paid him a higher quote thinking he deserved the job over any regular company. What a slap in our face. Now we are out thousands and had to have everything redone by someone else. What should have cost us $1200 has now put us back over $4500 because of his lack of knowledge and poor work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) 37 min Galt76 9,281
new in town 8 hr crazy 1
All whites should be eliminated off the face of... 12 hr Not so Fast 51
Frito lay pledges 50% all natural product 22 hr guest 8
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 22 hr guest 180
Frito lay abandons traditional american values ... Jul 26 guest 5
2924 Fountain Head Dr Jul 24 MLH 2

Plano Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Plano Mortgages