Coppell, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

Uses veteran as a way to ploy people to use them. They are VERY VERY unprofessional in manor and work. Would never use them again, they did not get the permit for the city nor do they follow their contract. It is ok if they break the contract and do a poor job, unprofessional. They say they will do something and NEVER do it, they put you off when they are suppose to be finishing the job!!! Trust me run away from this company, it is a nightmare!!!!!!!!
Momz

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

Unprofessional wrote:
Uses veteran as a way to ploy people to use them. They are VERY VERY unprofessional in manor and work. Would never use them again, they did not get the permit for the city nor do they follow their contract. It is ok if they break the contract and do a poor job, unprofessional. They say they will do something and NEVER do it, they put you off when they are suppose to be finishing the job!!! Trust me run away from this company, it is a nightmare!!!!!!!!
Please contact me ASAP at momzthegreat@gmail.com. Thank you.
Momz

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

I would have to agree with your posting, Unprofessional in Coppell. What a nightmare!
angry

Coppell, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

We have encountered the same nightmare!!!! PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!! They have the worst attitude, rude, unprofessional, the job is done poorly!!! Don't believe what you see on their facebook page. They take your money and run and did not finish job!!!! Be smarter than me and dont hire these imposters!!!!!!!!!!
Horrible Job

Allen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

The actual owner worked on our home. Everything was done poorly and incorrectly. We paid him a higher quote thinking he deserved the job over any regular company. What a slap in our face. Now we are out thousands and had to have everything redone by someone else. What should have cost us $1200 has now put us back over $4500 because of his lack of knowledge and poor work.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Plano News Video

•••
•••

Plano Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Plano People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE