Man found dead in South Dallas pond a...

Man found dead in South Dallas pond after using drugs, talking about walking on water

There are 15 comments on the Dallas Morning News story from May 31, 2011, titled Man found dead in South Dallas pond after using drugs, talking about walking on water. In it, Dallas Morning News reports that:

A Dallas man missing since Saturday was found dead Monday in Rochester Park. Marvin Ray Proctor Jr., 25, went to the South Dallas park Saturday night with a girlfriend, according to police and family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dallas Morning News.

God Have Mercy

Denton, TX

#1 May 31, 2011
May God have Mercy on you petiful reflections of Satan and the cruel word for thinking that any part of this is funny? Yes I knew him he was my God Brother but even if he was a stranger in the streets I wouldn't dare laugh or speak such harsh words!! Only a sorry excuse for a human being would think that someone losing their Father, Brother, Sister, Son, Friend as Humorous!!!
yarbrough

Whittier, CA

#2 May 31, 2011
my prays goes out to da fam
Monique

Dallas, TX

#3 May 31, 2011
Dats was my friend and i knw he didnt do stuff like dat so if u dont knw wat happen plz keep things 2 ur self cuz dats make ppl upset and im going 2 miss.him alot
Shay

United States

#4 May 31, 2011
You will be missed Ray Ray.......
Deng

Nanjing, China

#5 May 31, 2011
ANOTHER BUSH CRIME FAMILY VICTUM.
Sharde

Garland, TX

#6 Jun 1, 2011
Its amazing hw some ppl can speak their opinions about this story not knowing anything bt what the paper has. He was my friend and i know he wouldnt have walked out into the water.Ive read ppl say tht it can be "a funny quim" bt he was a father,a son,a brother, and a very loyal friend and nothing about this has any type of humor.he will always be missed...I love u Ray-Ray!!!
Concerned Reader

United States

#7 Jun 1, 2011
OMG! I know life is not fair and all things that happen in life are not always easy yo accept. The one thing we must all understand is, everything in life happens for a reason and a purpose.Seasons change and people do too.Whatever happen with this young man and this female only they and God know; this is why when you put certain herbs&mixtures of toxic substance in your body; the brain will not always function like it should;and if you have ever been a high before; you know you are not relatively not compentant but some what conscious plus being at the wrong place at the wrong time and possiblly being with the wrong company.Rochester is an familiar park with familiar people who are just around late walking and there are homes there too as well, so truth well be told one day.So whats done in the dark will come to light...just wait and see. Rest in Peace Marvin
OneloveGodslove

Dallas, TX

#8 Jun 3, 2011
Rest in peace Ray! You will never be forgotten. May God forgive you for all of your sins. We are not perfect, but Ray really did strive for excellence. He actually enrolled in Bible school to become a preacher.#may God bless his family
joe joe

Grand Prairie, TX

#9 Jun 4, 2011
i new he was crazy just like the rest of f**kn family .his whole family dope heads and everything i say i can back it up so f**k who ever dont like it . i dont like your family but R.I.P RAY RAY

“Buzzing with the latest news!!”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#10 Jun 4, 2011
My heart and prayers are with all the loved ones.
Lafonda Shaquilla Jones

United States

#11 Jun 5, 2011
Must have been some good drugs

“Buzzing with the latest news!!”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#12 Jun 5, 2011
Lafonda Shaquilla Jones wrote:
That is a bit heartless, don't you think? I don't even know the person but I have compassion for his loved ones. I also regret his death. If people would just be more compassionate towards one another without poking fun and ridicule then this world would be a better place for all. People have the false assumptions they are better than someone else. However, we are all full of faults and weaknesses. It is past time for us to clean up our own selves before poking fun at another.
NENE

Dallas, TX

#13 Jun 10, 2011
Ray Ray THA LAST TIME I SEEN U WE WAS CHILLIN AND U WAS LETTIN ME KNOW U JUST GOT MARRIED AND HAD A NEW BORN.... NOW IM READIN ABOUT U.. WILL NEVER FORGET U OR THA TIMES ME U AND THA NEIGHBORHOOD KIDS HAD WE PLAYED BASKETBALL IN YO BACK YARD THA GOOD TIMES IS WHAT I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER WHILE I MOURN U
NENE

Dallas, TX

#14 Jun 10, 2011
Lafonda Shaquilla Jones wrote:
R U SERIOUs??????????
Bettie

Dallas, TX

#15 Mar 11, 2013
RIP Ray Ray U r truly missed. I still think about u from time to time all the good times we had. Its still so hard to believe ur gone.May u rest n peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diana Friedman is suing the founder of The Fat... 4 hr Dave Mason 9
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) 6 hr Underpaid 8,308
Debate: Marijuana - Frisco, TX (Aug '10) 11 hr Rolando Mota 15
Add A Word Drop A Word (Nov '12) 12 hr Doug77 1,262
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 20 hr Farting 902
Allen Police: are they helping us or harassing us? (Dec '09) Thu Tip 142
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Farters 742
More from around the web

Plano People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Plano Mortgages