Review: Diamond Auto Body & Locksmith

Posted in the Plano Forum

stanleybrandee

Indore, India

#1 Mar 19, 2012
I was coming back home after I night out and realized I lost house keys! What a pain. I was on the street at midnight so I immediately called this locksmith company and a technician was with me in 20 minutes and got me into my house, he unlocked door and did a key replacement. Thanks this locksmith company you saved me.
fionnbharrroddy

Indore, India

#2 Mar 21, 2012
Don't bother considering calling any other locksmith. This locksmith company is one locksmith we need to patronize to ensure they never go out of business. They have just about everything you need from a huge assortment of key blanks for residential, commercial and automotive, to safes, lubricants, a mind-bending assortment of locks, and fobs.Super service...very professional. They are open 24/7 and have full registrations
shylamaris

Indore, India

#3 Mar 23, 2012
Fast and Reliable: I called them to change locks in my apartment, because my boyfriend and I broke up and I needed someone to change them fast so he canít' get in with his spare key. They even did the key cutting on the spot! They worked really fast and they didn't charge me a lot of money. Great Service!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Plano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add A Word Drop A Word (Nov '12) 50 min Carmen 1,220
Congratulations Hilary! 2 hr You go Girl 4
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) 6 hr Blessed 8,170
Relay for life donations. 20 hr Marko 1
News At Dallas' Once Stylish Cabana Motor Hotel, Ex-... 22 hr Lee Harvey Oswald 2
Review: Paper Place 23 hr sem-24 1
Review: Dream Angels Sun sem-24 1
More from around the web

Plano People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]